Fan Fictions

Unwanted Love-AK-lst prtpg 94FF OPTIONS99 (Page 100)

Post Reply New Post

Page 100 of 105

mintfresh

mintfresh

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 8:41am | IP Logged
all ff's r awesum still for starters i would like kick of love,we'r simply opposite and in the hands of fate.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unwanted Love-AK-lst prtpg 94FF OPTIONS99 (Page 100)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nihita

Goldie

nihita

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 9:25am | IP Logged
kick of love,to kiss bye and even in the hands of fate..........gr8 concept actually all stories are fantabulous so its difficult to make a choice

love

nihita

uvita

Goldie

uvita

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 9:42am | IP Logged
i like to kiss goodbye and we're simply opposite

monikaseth

IF-Sizzlerz

monikaseth

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chocolate_luver

okay guys here are some options just choose the best two you think or you would like me to write as a ff, and then the most i'll write and ff but i'll be continuing my other one more first lolz

Kick of love

Kripa Kapoor an eighteen year old total tom boy girl in university is and captain of a local soccer team. She loves to play soccer; it's her passion apart from fighting, she's girl with attitude, class, but most of all a girl with looks who hides herself. She's tough, stubborn, spoilt, and loves to hang out with her "mates" and her best friend sanjana. But what happens one day when, a cool, dashing, witty, arrogant, flirty new coach takes over her team making her life a living hell, well according to her, with twist and turns that take place in her life, what happens to Kripa Kapoor?

To Kiss Good Bye

Angad Khanna leaves for college after committing a big mistake with his best friend Mishti on prom night, but to make it worst he had kissed her younger sister kripa Sharma, who he knew she had a crush on him, though he always used to make fun of her and tease her, so what happens when he returns, finding out both sister like him, and that to more than a friend?

We're Simply Opposite

Kripa Kapoor is a bad girl, she's known for the bad girl image in school, she always had a crush on angad Khanna, who was a sweet, very good-looking, cute, responsible guy, basically what a girl would want in a guy. Kripa had always tired to get his attention and make passes at him while he would ignore them; they were good friends, not close but good. But the funny thing was kripa had realized that he was the only one that seemed to care about her, and that is why she had regretted that night they spent together which made thing awkward. Few years later they both meet again except this time everything has TOTALLY changed.      

Infatuated By You 

Kripa Sharma , a sweet, innocent , conservative girl, well that is according to her friends, but kripa is now tired of having the whole " sweet innocent "image, and wants to do something outrageous ,when her friends dare her to catch the attention of  famous rock star angad Khanna, who is visiting her city for a concert. But what happens when angad can not stand kripa, while she is slowly falling head over heels for him making it hard for her to attract him being totally AWED by him, while he makes a bet to himself to keep this "crazy fan" away for him.

In the hands of fate

Angad Khanna is a very wealthy man, his single but is a typical Casanova; he can be arrogant and rude. He receives a lot of marriage offers but angad knows that they only want to marry him for his money, until one day he runs into kripa by fate who is lost, finding her fianc house, Prithivi Khanna, at first he doesn't believe her and thinks she is tricking him, but slowly he realizes not only that maybe she is telling the truth but he is developing feelings for her, but a problems occurs, when he realize that she belongs to his brother. Is kripa telling the truth or not? But what does fate have in store for this two?

wow great all are too good i like kick of love i wish you write all one by one al the best dear Clap

hi50

IF-Dazzler

hi50

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Hey, all the concepts are excellent!! However, I like "Infatuated by you" and "In the hands of Fate"...

tommygirl

Groupbie

tommygirl

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 10:55am | IP Logged
i like kick of love

diya_snow

IF-Dazzler

diya_snow

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 11:04am | IP Logged
1 , 3 , 5......the three r nice one.....

damilola

IF-Rockerz

damilola

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chocolate_luver

Kick of love

Kripa Kapoor an eighteen year old total tom boy girl in university is and captain of a local soccer team. She loves to play soccer; it's her passion apart from fighting, she's girl with attitude, class, but most of all a girl with looks who hides herself. She's tough, stubborn, spoilt, and loves to hang out with her "mates" and her best friend sanjana. But what happens one day when, a cool, dashing, witty, arrogant, flirty new coach takes over her team making her life a living hell, well according to her, with twist and turns that take place in her life, what happens to Kripa Kapoor?

We're Simply Opposite

Kripa Kapoor is a bad girl, she's known for the bad girl image in school, she always had a crush on angad Khanna, who was a sweet, very good-looking, cute, responsible guy, basically what a girl would want in a guy. Kripa had always tired to get his attention and make passes at him while he would ignore them; they were good friends, not close but good. But the funny thing was kripa had realized that he was the only one that seemed to care about her, and that is why she had regretted that night they spent together which made thing awkward. Few years later they both meet again except this time everything has TOTALLY changed.      

They are all absolutely fantastic Clap

but im all for this two Wink 

so happy ur starting a new ff

i was about to pm you asking if/wen ul start a new one LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top