Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chocolate_luver thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: kneeduh2000

Aww it sucks that this fanfic ended :( ... it was one of my favourites. Any ways overall it was fantastic, and it was a very sweet ending. Keep up da good work

Nida

awww sorry , yeh had to end!!!!!!, aww i'm gald to know it was one of ya favs!!๐Ÿ˜ณ, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ, glad you liked the ending!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ, thanks for reading and commenting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by: BABY-GIRL7

great finale...loved it

awwwwwwwwww thankyuzzzzzzzzzz, glad you liked it, thanx for reading and commenting!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: iamsmart

omgg the ending was chooo cute awwwwwwww thankssss sana ๐Ÿ˜ณ, glad you liked the ending!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
wow! they have three kids yeh lolzzzz๐Ÿ˜†
i'm sure angad really loves her a lot ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† yep i'm sure everyone know how much he loves her lolz๐Ÿ˜†

thankss for reading this ff and leaving comment , really aprreciate it, thanks!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

_________
~Sana~

Originally posted by: sunderi tots

Your entire fanfic was awesome ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ! aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww thanks!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ, glad you liked it all!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Loved the way you ended it ๐Ÿ˜Š , glad you liked the ending๐Ÿ˜ƒ
cany wait for you to comtinue the others ๐Ÿ‘will continue them soon, thanks for reading this ff and commenting!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Originally posted by: angullgrl91

wow. cute ending. im gonna really miss this fan fic. it was really awesome. i like the beginning the most. u did a gr8 job. hopefully, u can start some of ur new fan fics soon.

awwwwwwwwww thankyouzzzz๐Ÿ˜ณ, i'm glad you liked this ff!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ, aww thanks๐Ÿ˜Š, will post options today!!!, thanksss!!!!!! for reading and commenting on this ff!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Mimi_Rani

awww you ended it soon already, this was one of my favorite ff's....awww you did a fantastic remarkable job with this ff...do continue the others soon dear ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yehhhhhh i had to!!!!!!!!!!, awww i'm glad to know it was one of your favs๐Ÿ˜ณ, aww thanks hun!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ, i will, thanks for reading and commenting on this ff, really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: hotaditya

WOW THAT WAS THE BES TFF I HAVE EVER READ N I MEAN IT!! btw my name is preeti lolz n i wanted to noe if u have anyother ffs or r u going to start others? oh yea n if u have the time plzzzz do READ MY FF!! plzz its called LOVE!!!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=729326&T PN=1

awwww thankssssssssssssssssssssss๐Ÿ˜ณ, hey preeti lolz, yeh i have a few others lolzzz, i will check it out๐Ÿ˜ƒthanks for reading this ff and commenting thanks!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: mintfresh

a bit sad that a fabulous ff ended.still end was really amazing and cute couldn't have been better.ak and their three adorable kids .loved it. keep up with ur good work.eagerly waiting for ur new ff's .

awwww thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ, glad you liked the ending!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ, thank you will start them soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, thanks for reading and commenitng on this ff with your lovely comments, thnx a bunch!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: sujalangad_rock

perfect family... perfect ending...
just loved ur fick....
cant wait 4 ur next fick....

awwwww thankssssssssssssssss๐Ÿ˜ƒ, glad you liked the ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, i'm glad you liked my fick!!!!!!!!!, will start the new 2 ones hopefully soon, will post options today , thanks for reading and commenting on this ff, really appreciate it!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: armaghan0

loved the ending reeally cute amazingly written

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, glad you liked it!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ, thanks for reading and commenting on this ff, appreciate your comment thanks!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ