Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

eternal

IF-Rockerz

eternal

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

hey guys,

i am currently writing two fan fictions, and well one of them is Tanhai.....(at fan fictions) sounded perfect for Khwaish, so i just changed the names around and a few things...and i will be writing it here and at fan fictions...do read and tell me if you think it is interesting..Tongue

Chapter 1:

You see a girl in a white salwaar kameez crying in a corner of her room. A tear fell down her eyes as she once again thought of her past, that past that once gave her happiness, but today it only left her with tears. Just a few moments before she would have been married off to the love of her life but now she was only left waiting at the doorstep to see him, come and take her away. But no, destiny had something else in store for her.

~ TWO YEARS LATER ~

Maya: Amanat, please kuch karo, main apni bachi ko aisa aur nahin dekh sakti, doh saal ho chukhe hai…who isihe sadme se baare kab ayegi…ya allah meri bacho ko bacha loh…Amanat: who ayegi wapas…kuch nahin ho gah osihe….kuch bhi nahin…Maya: Amanat…please…do something…main apni bachi koh kohna nahin chaate…

Amanat just hugs her…and tries to console her…but someone else needed all the love and support…we see her once again and this time as a stone…who forgot how to live….

You see her eyes red from tears, her lips dry, her ears dying to hear her name from the love of her life, her hair wrapped up in a bun, you see her entire face…her eyes dreadful and the look on her face as if she were being laid in a coffin….

Maya and Amanat come upstairs into her room and looked at her with hope and tears in their eyes…Maya finally spoke and said….afreen….afreen bheta…..

Edited by Mimi_Rani - 16 August 2007 at 5:53pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tanhai (FF) Short Part p3" in Khwaish forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Sounds cool sukhi!! I was thinking about writing an ff on this show too, cept u know i have three ffs, i cant handle three, hw will i handle 4? LOL and i suck at writing! anyways! cont soon!

eternal

IF-Rockerz

eternal

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by erier101

Sounds cool sukhi!! thanx madiha...and how are you feeling now...better...I was thinking about writing an ff on this show too,really i cant wait.... cept u know i have three ffs, i cant handle three, hw will i handle 4? LOL i have to handle 5....am helping write one...that will be posted soon, one in my book...wont be up for a while, 2 tanhai's and pkhh....so were on the same boat...LOLand i suck at writing! no you dont you do a wonderful job at it... anyways! cont soon! i will and thanx hun...

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mimi_Rani

Originally posted by erier101

Sounds cool sukhi!! thanx madiha...and how are you feeling now...better... hey, lol thanks for asking, im better, that was 2 weeks ago, it was horribleDead thank god my blood test came out normal now i dont have to get stupid brain scans doneBig smileI was thinking about writing an ff on this show too,really i cant wait....lol dun get too excitedLOL cept u know i have three ffs, i cant handle three, hw will i handle 4? LOL i have to handle 5....am helping write one...that will be posted soon, one in my book...wont be up for a while, 2 tanhai's and pkhh....so were on the same boat...LOL lol woah, im also very lazy, i havent cont mhwgo in more than 3 months and lof even longerOuchand i suck at writing! no you dont you do a wonderful job at it... aww thanksEmbarrassed btw if u read my ffs do check out poll in ff sectionBig smile anyways! cont soon! i will and thanx hun..np dearSmile.

eternal

IF-Rockerz

eternal

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

Winkthanx erier hun....oh and HURRY UP AND UPDATE UR FFS....me waitingLOL

Edited by Mimi_Rani - 02 August 2007 at 9:52pm

eternal

IF-Rockerz

eternal

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

CHAPTER 2:

Maya: Afreen…mujhse baat karo main tumhari ma hoon, dekho…yeh papa hai…betha kuch toh bholo
Amanat puts a hand on his wife's shoulder and kneels down…and says afreen…please bheta baat karo, hum tumhe khona nahin chaate…afreen please…dekho main tumhare liye kya lekhar aaya hoon…GUITAR…jo tum mujhse maang rahiye thi…Maya breaks down in tears and runs from there…Amanat goes after her..leaving krip alone, with a tear coming down her cheek…"I love you kabir" she says and slides down the wall.

FLASHBACK:
Afreen: Kabir mujhe who choodiyaan chaaiye
Kabir: ha.ha, loh tumhe pasand hai, yeh humari shaadi waale din tum phe bhote khoobserat laghe ghi
Afreen: kyon..ab nahin lagte
Kabir: ha…leking osihe din zyada acha laghe ghe kyonki hum ek ho jaayenge
Afreen: Kabir...I love you..
Kabir: I love you too, Afreen, I love you too
END OF FLASHBACK:

Afreen: Kabir tum mujhe kyon chor kar chale gaye..kyon wapas ah jaho Kabir..wapas ah jao

[( SCENE CHANGES)]

Doctors are all over the place…the patients heartbeat is rising…
Doctor 1: nurse, grab the mask, hurry…
Doctor 2: Doctor…hurry up we have to save him, he was so close to being able to live…
Doctor 1: oh no, his breathing is sinking…bheta wake up…utho my child..oh no he is
sinking…DOCTOR….

preview - cant rememberLOL

Edited by Mimi_Rani - 03 August 2007 at 2:18am

fijianbabe

Goldie

fijianbabe

Posted: 03 August 2007 at 11:51am | IP Logged
awww plz continue..its is very good and interesting

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

Posted: 03 August 2007 at 11:54am | IP Logged