Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Men & Women Thinkng..? Zameen & Aasman..?

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

raunaq IF-Sizzlerz
raunaq
raunaq

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
meena good topic. we just a got a break from men and women posts, and again this one LOL LOL LOL yehan phir se kahin ladai shuru na hojaye LOL LOL LOL will come back later to post
Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

raunaq IF-Sizzlerz
raunaq
raunaq

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

Originally posted by raunaq

meena good topic. we just a got a break from men and women posts, and again this one LOL LOL LOL yehan phir se kahin ladai shuru na hojaye LOL LOL LOL will come back later to post
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#ff0099 size=2>.. Ohh i didnt know.. Big smile.. well the Dev. Team can merge this with the other thread if they want.. sorry guyz..

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#ff0099 size=2>I wrote this keeping my mum and dad in mind.. i get squished in betweeen there logic... they both seem right but then again i have to agree with Mums..

no no i am not talking about merging LOL LOL LOL let this post be the way it is. mujhe bohot kuch kehna hoga shayad is post mein LOL LOL LOL let me come back with feminist points Wink Big smile
Mashail Goldie
Mashail
Mashail

Posted: 04 August 2007 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
i havent really done research on this or anything bt ill just talk from experinces....

i think women do think very differently than men... i think men are more aggressive.... they make and take really quick decision.... whereas women are just the opposite....

i know tht everytime my dad has to take a decision especially when it comes to buying things... i mean like big things... like cars and houses... my dad is quick on his feet...and my mom thinks abt each thing... and i agree with her...and i do the same thing... bcos its better to know everything abt everything.... u know its just causes less headache later on....

i think they think differently abt everything... even when choosing a life partner.... or something as simple as...if they had a little extra time on their hands.. wht they would do with it!!

i think men and women are just generally different... and they are supposed to be.....
IdeaQueen IF-Dazzler
IdeaQueen
IdeaQueen

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Nice topic Meena ji!Smile

Yes Men and women may have similar opinions on a issue but they think  in a different mannerSmile! Some issues the methods of men are wiser..in some issues the methods of women are wiser...Men don't get emotional easily and they remain unperturebed and whereas..women become emotional easily in comparison to men and this may affect the thought process.....

Cheers,

Mythili

*~Sapna~* IF-Veteran Member
*~Sapna~*
*~Sapna~*

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
yea I think they do think differently... but that doesn't mean one is bad and the other one is good... in some other cases...I have just seen one disagreeing with the other... no matter what...because the other person is the opposite gender...
men and women both need each other...but at the same time... refuse to accept that they do LOL
...M... IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 5:54pm | IP Logged

Go to top