August 11th Update

abhalla thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Kali says garv told u to take next flight. Kumud says garv will call me since network is not there ksh*tij u take it out if garv calls u tell me. Kali says mom I am going to college. Kali goes kkmsays I am feeling better kali goes to airport take ticke for next flight. Says kumud u r not gling next flight I will going in your place and laughs. sh*tij and kumud go to airport don't get ticket he tells kumdu to go and sit out I will try shtij gives kumud next flight ticket will reach late but u will meet garv who is waiting for u. kumud calls garv.m no net work. Garv goes to room praiyanka asks for kumud he says will come by next flight. Pirayka asks him why he is upset. Says she has lined meetings for him. sh*tij receives gar's calls givews u kumud but garv disconnects. Kumdua gain calls garv thinks kumud and sh*tij together and  cuts line. Sonia tells nakul kali will not dance with u nakul says I am nakul oberoi can do anything u jut telle your dad and get me admission in this college someone tells kali not here nakul,wonder where kali has gone I should find out. Kali takes a car to shimla.  Garv not attentive in meeting thinksing of sh*tij and kumud. Priaynka asks garv tells to cancel to keep tomorrow.garv lies on bed,priyanka aks what happned, garv says just upset.  She syas to rest as she kept party evening for which he is the host. sh*tij reaches kumdu to airport kumudtells I want to give surprise to garv so not told him and also off gthe mbile, kahtij says bet of luck to kumud. Kali asks for garv priyanka says kali u here good u came as garv is upset u can make me happy I am relaxed. Invites her for party kali says ofcourse aunty. Kali happy kali goes to party, priyanka says u look great. Garv ad see one couple and imagines as if kumud and sh*tij are dancing. Sees kali what the hell u r here. Kali says I could notmcontrol I know u r upset. Garv shouts at priyanka asks them to dance together. Garv drinks  as kali tries poison his mind saying kumud does not have parva of u but I still love u. I will wipe your tears, kali cires too garv gives hanky wipes her tears. Kali says u still love me as u wiped my tears. Garv what rubbish even kumud wiped my tears. Garv tells don't talk about kumud as u also ditched me kali says I am sorry I made a mistake but only I love u.Kali drives him mad garv goes to his room as he refuses to be with her. Garv sees in wondow kali is getting wet garv rushes out says what is this madness u will catch cold come in kali says what it makes fark to you. Garv lets go forces her to go in. garv sasy why r u doing this madness. Kali is shivering as she got wet . garv gives her towel but sees her shivering. Goes to get coffee. Garv shouts throws her back. Garv tells u r doing . this is not right. Kali says no I want to be in your life please accept me make love to me. Kali tries to poison grv's mind telling kumud is loving kshtij garv but u love me. Garv feels upset thinks of kumud and sh*tij meeting. And hugs kali.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Abbhalla,

I guess Kali will be getting pregnant afterall😆, this is turning our to be really crazy

Kumud is pegnant for ksh*tij but married to Garv(understandable due to the circumstances); Now kali wants to get pregnant by a guy who is already married.....to her own sister?😕 How far will the hatred go?

SANDY thumbnail
Oh I could've slapped Kali 😡 and Garv. At least Garv should have enough sense not to get close to Kali. Oh I can't stand Kali anymore. What is she gonna be another Esha. But at least when Esha came to destroy  their relationship Kusum and Abhay, Kusum got in saved her relationship just in time. and Abhay had enough sense not to sleep with Esha. Now Garv is just going overboard. Kali is even worse than Esha. Kusum always was aware that Esha can do anything. but Kumud  does not even realise what her sister is doing her relationship.
jademonkey13 thumbnail
The first time Esha came on the show, Kkusum did not know that Abay and Esha were having an affair. This is exactly the same thing.
SANDY thumbnail
I didn't know that because I started watching this a little over a year ago. So you guys think he's going to sleep with her?