Debate Mansion

Socialized Health Care..? Good or Bad..?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Meena1

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 9:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Socialized Health Care..? Good or Bad..?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sareg

IF-Dazzler

sareg

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 10:16am | IP Logged
perhaps India/England/France/Canada etc can do a lot of research work(raise their medication costs) and help socialize America's healthcare costs, something that Mr Moore doesnt say in his movie's Wink

souro

souro

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sareg

perhaps India/England/France/Canada etc can do a lot of research work(raise their medication costs) and help socialize America's healthcare costs, something that Mr Moore doesnt say in his movie's Wink

Why drag India into this, even after spending peanuts over research work, govt. can't provide quality healthcare services for everyone. Govt. hospitals like AIIMS and such are mostly used by ministers, politicians and bureucrats and in other govt. hospitals two patients share one bed or sleep on the floor with the hospital's pet dogs and cats.Tongue

Anyway, it's not a bad idea to collect tax from the public and give free healthcare benefits in return, that way even the poorest of the poor will be assured of treatment when the need arises.

Edited by souro - 02 August 2007 at 10:58am

Meena1

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 10:57am | IP Logged

souro

souro

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

I remember in third grade i faked being sick in the school cuz i didnt wanna take my exam... the school called the ambulance and everything after that was history.. LOL.. my dad screamed at me when he saw the ambulance bill and the hospital of more than $1,000 dollars.. I promised my self never to do that again..Ouch

Great confession...LOL

Meena1

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Meena1

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 11:03am | IP Logged

souro

souro

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

Originally posted by souro

Originally posted by sareg

Why drag India into this, even after spending peanuts over research work, govt. can't provide quality healthcare services for everyone. Govt. hospitals like AIIMS and such are mostly used by ministers, politicians and bureucrats and in other govt. hospitals two patients share one bed or sleep on the floor with the hospital's pet dogs and cats.Tongue

Anyway, it's not a bad idea to collect tax from the public and give free healthcare benefits in return, that way even the poorest of the poor will be assured of treatment when the need arises.

..india doesnt have national health care systems.. In India if you are poor pray you dont get sick..!! Some doctors have false degrees and practice there methadologies on real people..

My baby cousin in India.. perfectly healthy went to a hospital for fever.. these doctors overdoesed on the IVs causing her death..Ouch

I think both India and America needs to work on there medical system..

We've govt. hospitals which give free service, but who ever can afford private hospitals, avoids them.

Edited by souro - 02 August 2007 at 11:10am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top