Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kanika05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: bheegi

Thanks for ur wonderful reply Kanu. Yes, this was the most difficult and confusing ff I ever wrote πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Each time I wrote a chapter, even my head would spin in circles after wards. UR analysis of who loves who is hilarious and I think accurate πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . Aren't u writing a twins ff too? Is it an AR ff?

I am writing a FF on AR but not twinsπŸ˜†!..My story is Simple😳...Otherwise i would have gone mad till nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: *K@nik@*

I am writing a FF on AR but not twinsπŸ˜†!..My story is Simple😳...Otherwise i would have gone mad till nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kanu...tussi bahut funny ho πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Kanika05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bheegi

kanu...tussi bahut funny ho πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Thank u...Vo to main hun hiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..My FF is also full of comedyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nuts123 thumbnail
hey sangeeta dee...
i've just caught up with this ff... hmm i can't believe i missed this as i had thought i've read all of ur fics πŸ˜•

anywayz,... i seriously loved MD.. it was reli gr8.. ur a reli good writer.. pata nahi kaha se saaree ideas aate hai aap ko...

i got reli confused in the middle, with the whole angad zaid fiasco, but soon the misundrstanding cleared, and in a way i was glad they both were 1... but i fdelt bad 4 tanya... she was reli sweet throught... but glad she found her superhero krrish

angad/zaib was the sweetest.. it's reli cute 2 c how much he loved HIS kripa, and how he recognised her 4m tanya.. thr sweet moments were reli cute ns romatic...

it was good 2 c prithvi play a positive guy 4 once... πŸ˜‰ nd the 'gay' and 'peter' thing cracked me up πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...

o God, i hated that naina.. she believed in all kind of junk.. but 1 thing which was positive due to this was angad's kundali matched kripa rather than tanya

hmm... it seems no such pproblem wud have occured if kripa nor tanya exchanged thr names 2 start with... πŸ˜† thr chemistry was great.. nd the fact that they were willing 2 sacrifice thr happiness 4 thr sisters was 2 cute

seriously loved it

xx
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ravishing_gal

hey sangeeta dee...
i've just caught up with this ff... hmm i can't believe i missed this as i had thought i've read all of ur fics πŸ˜•

anywayz,... i seriously loved MD.. it was reli gr8.. ur a reli good writer.. pata nahi kaha se saaree ideas aate hai aap ko...

i got reli confused in the middle, with the whole angad zaid fiasco, but soon the misundrstanding cleared, and in a way i was glad they both were 1... but i fdelt bad 4 tanya... she was reli sweet throught... but glad she found her superhero krrish

angad/zaib was the sweetest.. it's reli cute 2 c how much he loved HIS kripa, and how he recognised her 4m tanya.. thr sweet moments were reli cute ns romatic...

it was good 2 c prithvi play a positive guy 4 once... πŸ˜‰ nd the 'gay' and 'peter' thing cracked me up πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...

o God, i hated that naina.. she believed in all kind of junk.. but 1 thing which was positive due to this was angad's kundali matched kripa rather than tanya

hmm... it seems no such pproblem wud have occured if kripa nor tanya exchanged thr names 2 start with... πŸ˜† thr chemistry was great.. nd the fact that they were willing 2 sacrifice thr happiness 4 thr sisters was 2 cute

seriously loved it

xx

Thanks Ravishing gal...I am glad u liked this ff. It was definitely the most difficult and confusing ff I ever wrote. I tried my best to stay out of bloopers but I am sure i did make some...thanks once again 😊
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

i jst read da whole fanfic in one day ......... i loved all da characters specially da main ones: Angad/Zaib n Kripa n Tanya. loved how evn after all da confusion AK ended up 2gethr n true love won in da end ........ Tanya is really an amzin person who loves her sister alot who wud do nthn 4 her n as u showed evn Kripa was ready 2 give up er love 4 her sister ....... thr bond was gr8. da endin was evn fab da sisters found thr love n got a family ....... n how u showed dat no matter what da bond netween da sisters wud neva chnge.

Edited by 268143 - 15 years ago
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: 268143

i jst read da whole fanfic in one day ......... i loved all da characters specially da main ones: Angad/Zaib n Kripa n Tanya. loved how evn after all da confusion AK ended up 2gethr n true love won in da end ........ Tanya is really an amzin person who loves her sister alot who wud do nthn 4 her n as u showed evn Kripa was ready 2 give up er love 4 her sister ....... thr bond was gr8. da endin was evn fab da sisters found thr love n got a family ....... n how u showed dat no matter what da bond netween da sisters wud neva chnge.

hey thanks 268143....looks like ur catching up on my old ffs. It gives me a chance to recall them also. Thanks again for reading and commenting😊
Nirjhor105 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I just read ur ff in 1 evening. i am reading ur ff for the first time and i hav to say u r an wooonderful writer.i really appreciate how you handled all the confusions.πŸ‘ i was so caught up with the story that i forgot i hav an exam tomorrow.you hav an awesome imagination.
ssh57 thumbnail
Hi bheegi, I'm on part 22 now. With the hints u had given in the earlier parts I had guessed it had to be something about split personality but only after reading this part understood the depth of it. U said be ready for some confusions. I should say that is the understatement of the year !!!!!πŸ˜• Bye for now .  Dieing to read ahead.
ssh57 thumbnail
uh uhnuh.......I'm breathless after reading this ff. My God what a confusing plot. But Bheegi u've done a splendid job. At least I didn't find any bloopers except the ultrsound not finding the other 3 babies. Honestly how did u manage this. Didn't you yourself get confused with all the character switching? Anyway it  was quite enjoyable. What next ????