Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Getting creative

A prescription for love
Get a large clear jar with a lid from the dollar store. Make 100 small strips of paper and write on them reasons why you love him -- some serious, some romantic and some funny. Use a glue stick to glue each paper onto the tag of a Hershey's Kiss candy. Put all the candies in the jar. Make a label for the jar that reads: Rx: 100 reasons why I love you. Dosage: Take one a day for 100 days. For optimum effect kiss wife.
-Lisa Sutherland, Yarmouth, NS

Garden of love
Fresh cut flowers are always a staple of Valentine's Day. Last year I saved some of the flowers from my wife's garden and hid them away to dry. on Valentines I plan to make an arrangement out of these and give them to her. This way not only does she receive flowers but they will also bring back memories of her garden.
-Dan Firman, via Internet

Picture perfect
When my husband was in Saudi Arabia I sent him a series of pictures of me all around Vancouver. In each picture I was holding a piece of paper with a letter on it. They came to him in no kind of alphabetical order, but when they were all laid out side by side they spelled "I Love You"
-Deb Calderon, Vancouver, BC

A romantic Kinder Surprise Egg
My husband proposed to me by somehow getting some little papers inside a Kinder Egg that read, "Will You Marry Me." I think putting little papers with the words "I love you" would be just as impressive.

A message of love
Give them a Valentines Day card that explains S.H.M.I.L.Y. (See How Much I Love You) write it on pieces of paper without the explanation (lots of them) and hide them throughout the house, and if someone else finds it they'll never guess what it means. Or write it on the inside of a lampshade (small print) and when the light is turned on, the intended person will see it.
-Matt Trottier, Scarborough, Ont.

A puzzling gift
Another time I sent him a puzzle through the mail piece by piece. When he finally assembled it all It said "I Luv you."
-Joanne Miller, Montreal, Que.

Hide and seek
Last Valentine's Day, my boyfriend Mike sent me a terrific "I love you." He mailed me a very romantic valentine card with instructions on how to find my valentine's present. It said go to the far right of your closet and look on the top shelf behind your sweaters. I ran there like a excited school girl and found a plush white teddy bear and when you squeezed it, it blushed and gave you kisses and said "I love you." My boyfriend lives in St. Catherine's, Ont. and I live in Beardmore, Ont. We live 18 hours from each other. He must have bought it while he was down and hid it before he left. He could not spend Valentine's Day with me, but sure made up for it. We have been in a long distance relationship for over 4 years and still going strong.
-Linda Rentz, via e-mail

Photo album
Create a LOVE photo album with pictures of all your special times and memories.
-Barbara Fersht, Toronto

Love is written in the stars
Use the scraps from Glow-in-the-Dark sticker pages (like the stars and moons for a kids bedroom) and cut out the words "I LOVE YOU". Stick them over your significant other's side of the bed. Every night, when the lights go out your sentiment glows on the ceiling!
-Tish Gatenby, Ottawa, Ont.

Frame your love
Take a few of your wedding pictures or early relationship pictures and put them into a new album or frame to recapture great memories.
-Bobbi Anne Heaton, via email

Write it in the snow
Write it in huge letters in the snow using red food colouring (with our Canadian winters, there is usually still plenty of snow on February 14th!)
-Jacqueline Bennett, Caledon East, Ont.

Become a window writer
Use Crayola window writers to write "I love you" and your names in hearts, etc. over all the windows and mirrors in the house (easily wipes away again after Valentine's Day).
-Jacqueline Bennett, Caledon East, Ont.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "12 creative ways to say "I LOVE YOU!"" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prithvi lover

IF-Rockerz

prithvi lover

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 5:14am | IP Logged
i love the egg thing!

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Picture perfect
When my husband was in Saudi Arabia I sent him a series of pictures of me all around Vancouver. In each picture I was holding a piece of paper with a letter on it. They came to him in no kind of alphabetical order, but when they were all laid out side by side they spelled "I Love You"

A romantic Kinder Surprise Egg
My husband proposed to me by somehow getting some little papers inside a Kinder Egg that read, "Will You Marry Me." I think putting little papers with the words "I love you" would be just as impressive.

these both, I loved them so much!!! Embarrassed

*Wonder*‼

Groupbie

*Wonder*‼

Posted: 06 August 2007 at 5:50am | IP Logged
How romantic!! Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top