Debate Mansion

Why Girls are Exposing???!!!!!!!!! (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 11

Page 1 Page 10
Page   of 11

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 15 August 2007 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by Believe

I think a Good girl loose her shirt button cos of global warming....a naughty girl loose her shirt button to make global warming....WinkTongue

LOL zara good boys bad boys key baarey mein bhi bataiye hamienLOL

BTW as Oscar Wilde said ..everything is in perception ..what may be good to some may be bad to some....I mean to say ....John may be good to someEmbarrassed and George Clooney to someEmbarrassed ....Peirce Brosnan May be good to some..Embarrassed...but bad to someAngry...so there is no entity as such bad or good all are yummyTongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why Girls are Exposing???!!!!!!!!! (Page 11)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 15 August 2007 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chatbuster

but then i think girls have always been exposing, except for a break during the medieval age. ever seen eve's pics? Wink LOL

pehle dhakne ke liye kapde naheen thhe, ab dhakne ke liye fashion naheen hai LOL

Hope all the people in DM are from medieval ageWink......atleast wrt the attireSmile

rockstallion

Goldie

rockstallion

Posted: 15 August 2007 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythili_Kiran

Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by Believe

I think a Good girl loose her shirt button cos of global warming....a naughty girl loose her shirt button to make global warming....WinkTongue

LOL zara good boys bad boys key baarey mein bhi bataiye hamienLOL

BTW as Oscar Wilde said ..everything is in perception ..what may be good to some may be bad to some....I mean to say ....John may be good to someEmbarrassed and George Clooney to someEmbarrassed ....Peirce Brosnan May be good to some..Embarrassed...but bad to someAngry...so there is no entity as such bad or good all are yummyTongue

very true Big smile bad boys tho bad hothai hee hain , good boys bhi bad hotain hai Big smile

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 15 August 2007 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
this thread has turned into a chat...not really debating about the topic

people dress the way they want because they want to do so.

Topic closed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top