Debate Mansion

A fiery woman on Al Zazeera - must watch (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 16 February 2009 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

First of all I wanted to avoid quoting any post in particular but wanted to convey general thought process as a member reading couple of last posts here.

What is the underlying motive / intention behind inhumane acts ? It seems nothing to do with any caste/religion, caste and religion is a easy way to get support and resources to futher the surge of power play. Shear exploitation of human beliefs / sentiments. The day we, as in humans stop getting lead or carried away with false hatred that is being inculcated by some xyz's.. that is the day battle will be lost by THEM. But is that every gonna happen????

I havn't read prior to page 4, but some real eye opener points raised for one it helps clarify where every one is coming from. As long as we are considerate and respectfull, such sharing of views in everyone's best interest a step against anti human lot, unless you(in general) think otherwise.

Moderator's Note:
Please report any offense, we are just sharing views as long as we  are respectable to each other I see no reason to intervine.

If we don't and can handle this post let the dev team know, as already notified this post was from 2007, am not sure why someone dug it out of grave but since there are no reports or PM's to dev reporting offense, we are taking a chance and except member would would care for sensivity of this topic.

Concerns PM us

PS - Do not quote mod's note, no tangents here. Rest feel free to disagree/DPOV on views as member preceding the Mod's note...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A fiery woman on Al Zazeera - must watch (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chal_phek_mat

chal_phek_mat

Posted: 16 February 2009 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

In the begining of her clip she says it all.

All the religious scriptures were written by some very fine/wise men(as some might want to say were told to them by God). But we have moved on to the 21st century, those scriptures were valid then, the basic concept might even be valid today, but we gotta reevaluate the physical diktats. All religions should do it and have been doing it. 200 years ago, Hindus used to consider the widowed women as a curse, now they dont. Christianity persecuted people of science but now science is a commonplace. The woman in the video is pointing out the same thing, no need to get superdefensive about it
Even today there is a struggle within the left and right in every religion,

Muthalik of Ram Sena beats up women,

But people in the Islamic religion throw acid on womens face,
there is a distinct difference in the crazyness here.

The islamic world gets into the moral equivalence business and takes umbrage. You gotta cleanup your own sh*t. If you show laziness and If someone from other religion does it, that makes it a clash of civilization. If you feel this is bad element in your community you should make it a point to condemn it. If you provide moral equivalence you are accepting and allowing this OR you are doing it to make the debate more firesome, as long as you know why and what you are doing, we can say TO EACH THEIR OWNWink

farri.muslimah

farri.muslimah

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 8:39am | IP Logged
i think we should tells other about good things and we should remove misconception of any religion with peace...

and yar chal_mat_phek... yar plz dont say bad relgion just bcoz of followers..bcoz follewrs also dont know about their religion..

i also never follow any mullah but i only follow quran and sunnah...thats i can say i m proud of being muslim women..i will never blame islam or hinduism or anyother due to followers..

example
if a person drive a new car and he dont know abc of how to drive a car..or woh accident kar dy to u would blame car or driver???..ofcourse u will blame driver..
same religions are good but followers are not good..
and no where islam or hindusim say to throw acid on women...
hope meri batain buri nh lagain gi..agr lagi then sorry'

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 9:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

crossroads7

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 11:22am | IP Logged

farri.muslimah

farri.muslimah

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by aaax

i think we should tells other about good things and we should remove misconception of any religion with peace...

and yar chal_mat_phek... yar plz dont say bad relgion just bcoz of followers..bcoz follewrs also dont know about their religion..

i also never follow any mullah but i only follow quran and sunnah...thats i can say i m proud of being muslim women..i will never blame islam or hinduism or anyother due to followers..

example
if a person drive a new car and he dont know abc of how to drive a car..or woh accident kar dy to u would blame car or driver???..ofcourse u will blame driver..
same religions are good but followers are not good..
and no where islam or hindusim say to throw acid on women...
hope meri batain buri nh lagain gi..agr lagi then sorry'

Were you not the one claiming this woman from Al Jazeera is funny, uneducated and never read Quran?  If I am not mistaken, she was also saying something on the lines of the part bolded above.  She is condemning the people who are responsible for persenting a horrible image of Islam.  How come you ridicule her if you also believe that many hard-core fundamentalists are screwing up islam all over the world? 

Sirf hamein preach karney key liye yahan aati ho ya jo bolti ho uss mein believe bhi kartee ho?  Agar kartee ho toh phir yeh aurat galat kyoon lagtee hai tumhay?

Originally posted by aaax

poor lady she is..and funny too...i think she never read quran..she is saying that muslims burn churches etc...i like to tell her that in QURAN Allah Almighty said that do not destroy churches,temples and religious places...and she is saying that muslims force others to accept their belives i want to tell this poor lady that Allah said in QURAN that :there is no compulsion in religion...

Who cares what allah said where?  Fact is you see a section of muslims indulging in all these activities.  Remember Lal Masjid?

and what funny she have example of jews that they never destroy any mousques or kill any muslim i want to tell her that go in palestine and look jews terrorist how musch they kill muslims..and how many mousques they destroyed...

If I am not mistaken, she said Jews were persecuted too but they chose to rise above the hardships and make people note them by their sheer hardwork and productive contributions to whichever society they are living in. They did not take the jihaad route we see so many from islam take while blaming all their actions on this so called supression from other religions.

fresh examples of jews terrorism is gaza where they kill 1300 muslims and they destroy dozens of mousques so what is this,,,,

Hamas kept on attacking Israel despite numerous warnings - what's that?  What Israel did is a mere reaction to Hamas' horrendous actions all along.  Jaisa ped lagogey, waisa hee toh phal mileyga na.

i dont understand y ppls say such thing without any information...y they blame islam without knowing its teachings i m muslim i know there is no single verse in quran which is against humainty...proud to be muslims...

I don't think she is blaming islam.  She is calling a spade a spade - that's it.  She is blaming those who are misinterpreting islam.  What part of her speech did you not get?

she is an uneducated lady..who only spraed hate between others...she is not a muslims..hate her...Allah isko hidayat dy Ameen....

That's totally uncalled for!  Just because she is saying what she is seeing all around her, she is spreading hate?  Give us a break - will ya!!!

and plzzzzzzzzzzz my request plz dont post such things which contains wrong picture of any religion this video and lady is propagenda aagaisnt islam...

Again, where did she say Islam is bad?  How about you not twisting the messages to suit your twisted and misplaced thinking for a change?

thank u..
ab dekho aisy logon ko jo islam k bary main kuch nh janty jhoot moot  bolty hain jab hm muslims dekhty hain toh ghussa ata hai kynk islam sirf or sirf pyar forgiveness justice ka religion hai jab aisa jhoot dekhty hain toh ofcourse ghussa he ata hai na phir hmain b aisy logon sy nafrat hoti hai phir sab kehty hain k muslims terorst hain mgr unhon ny kabi waja nh jany ki koshsish ki hoti k koi terrorist kyn banta hai...

How about go and tell this to talibanies on afghan-pak border.  I think this is exactly what this woman is saying too.  Islam doesn't teach all the stuff we see many indulged in around us.  How come you are calling her names then?  Reality-check achha naheen lagta kya?

want peace on this world but some ppls dont want peace..i hate such ppls like this lady
LOLLOL you gotta be kidding us here!  This lady is spreading hateLOL  This is what one gets for speaking their mind and saying it how it actually is out there!  GgrrreatttLOL

For the umpteenth time now - we all know religions are good.  It's the followers who give them a bad name.  Now - if you really think muslim fanatics are wrong and giving islam a bad name then why all this heart-burn with this lady?  Shouldn't you be the first one to agree with what she has to say? She is not the one who's going around blowing up people.  How come you are claiming that she doesn't want peaceLOL

first of all i dont want any ladai...dekho ap hmaseha mjhy bura samjhti ho agr koi islam k bary main bura bolta hai agr as a muslim main uski ghalat fehmi dor karon toh i m wrong..yar jitny muslims ko main dekhon k woh ghalat kar rahy hain main unko rokti hon..

well ap is lady k sath hogi kynk she is against islam..yar agr yeh sach bol rahi hai toh isny hindu christians jews ka kyn nh bola y only islam????? har burai kya muslims he karty hain...nh mgr sirf media muslims ko he dekhati hai..yar agr isny islam parha hota toh aj yeh kabi istrha na bolti..agr apk shaq hai toh reaq quran and tell me where quran say about terrorism????

sorry but ap kabi muslims ka sath nh dyti..apny israel ki bat ki hammas ny agr rckets fire kiye toh sirf utny he karta na nh mgr usny sab ko mar dala yahan tak k bachon ko nh baksha..yar itni bedardi had hoti hai..ap kabi palestine sy poocho unhon ny kaha k israel army ny unlogon ko gharon main ghuss kar mara..mgr afsos apka media yeh sab nh dekhata...yeh sab al jazeera par he thy...

or lal masjid yeh sab musharraf ka drama tha america ka puppet...pory pakistan ko mush nh kharab kar dya,,
apko pata hai aik bachi ny kaha k israeli usk pass aya woh roi usny ussy bht mara or woh injured hwi thi...mgr yeh muslims jo thy..koi kya boly ga..i hate this double standard of this world...

ab apki apni soch hai ap jo socho...mgr mjhy apsy laadai karny ka koi shoaq nh kynk i want only peace..

ok leave kya ap meri frnd bano gi.would u like to friendship wid me??Embarrassed??takeh hum yeh ghalat fehmi dor kar sakain...kyn criticize karny sy sirf nafrat hoti hai sirf nafrat...
take care
Allah hafiz

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Antlers

IF-Rockerz

Antlers

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

<font color="#ff0099"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">^^^ <br><br>She's just one of those people who impose their views by being loud (something like dad)..LOLLOL.. on a serious.. i dont think she has half the knowledge to the claims she is making... and like "aaax" above said... i doubt that she even read the Kuran.. i am not a Muslim but i know that noo Muslim priest will take the responsibility of converting you if you are not doing so by your own will.. She is blame the entire religion for actions of the few.. on one side she is promoting a persons right to belief and on the other she is telling an entire population to reconsider their beliefs and books.. Ermm.. personally i didnt find her convincing enough..<br></font></font>
actually the Hindus in Pakistan were forced to convert to Islam. what does this say? how come those Priests didn't think of that? also, what about Sikh shrine that are being destroyed and they are being converted too. does anyone ever think of that?

Islamic Law Instituted In Pakistan's Swat Valley

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/02/16/AR2009021601063.html

this could answer aaax and Meena's question about Enjoying life in Islamic Rule. this was also in the NYT where the people in Swiss of Pakistan..lol.. cannot enjoy music, dancing or videography.

Ouch

Edited by Theatre - 17 February 2009 at 12:14pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top