Debate Mansion

A fiery woman on Al Zazeera - must watch (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

farri.muslimah

farri.muslimah

Posted: 14 February 2009 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

I liked the passion in her voice and it was very conving for me atleast.
i was waiting as i went through these pages to see the rare few members who would come on the religious bandwagon to show how "stupid" and "morally incorrect" this lady is.

I disagree with those that say she can easily say all this stuff living in US as even if you look at other examples like Rushdie (20 years since the fatwa was released against him) and he still cannot live his life like he used to after 9 years of hiding so i don't think anyone should say its a cowardly act. I mean there probably isnt even a way anyone would broadcast such a show without their hands being chopped off in the Middle East or God knows how many fatwas issued against you till you are executed so even speaking from the US is a great thing!
@ftm_ca: When she said to reconsider your holy books or something like that, I think she was referring to people's interpretation and not the faults in the book itself. Not sure but in the context of the video, thats what it seemed like anyway so personally I don't see any hypocrisy.
The guy in the corner proves her point about the mentality of the stoneages when he asks her such a stupid question.
Lastly, @ aaax, Israelis war is not one where they go and bomb mosques and masjids, but for other reasons so they are completely different. Its like when a police officer kills a criminal doesn't mean he is against the religion of the man or that the officer is a bad hindu/jew/christian etc, its basically not related at all. Just because you do not like someone's words, you have no right to call them uneducated!!
I agree with you that youe holy book or any religion's holy book does not say to forcibly convert anyone but look around my friend and it DOES happen. If you want I will even post links. It is every religion, not just yours my friend. Don't be in denial and learn to accept she mentioned individuals not a whole community that you seem ever so threatened about.

she is uneducated in islamic studies i mean to say that she does bot have any knowladge of islam,,,israel they specially target masjids but y would ppls condem them bcoz they are not muslims y she only mentioned muslims kya sab muslims he karty hain??unhon ny babri masjid kyn nh kaha jo hindus ny destroy kar di thi...yar isny jo kaha woh sirf nafrat bhara message tha..i know about she always say bad about islam..kash kabi mery is sy bat ho phir issy poochon gi k islam k bary main tum janti kya ho..

yar look if followers of religion are not good then y we blame religion today manny many muslims are not following islam agr woh islam ko follow karty na toh kabi ksi ko dukh deny ki b na sochty all religion teach good things but we human dont follow,,, aur aisy aurat ka koi deen emaan nh..Allah isko hidaya dy nh toh yeh nuqsan main hai...

we want only love and peace...and no need of these person in this world who creates only hate,,,nothing else...

take care
Allah hafizSmile
i hope mjhy koi ghalat nh samjhy ga main sab ki frnd ban kar rehna chahti hon ladai main kuch nh rakha...shayed apk liye yeh sahi ho mgr mery liye yeh women ghalat hai..bcoz mainy islam parha hai or islam kahin yeh nh kehta k kill all non muslim and i love my deen...hope ap log meri feelings samjho gy...
and want to tell her that we muslim women are very happy and proud of our religion so hmari fiqar chood dy we are very safe in middle east...

love u all bye byeTongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A fiery woman on Al Zazeera - must watch (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 14 February 2009 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

@ftm_ca: When she said to reconsider your holy books or something like that, I think she was referring to people's interpretation and not the faults in the book itself. Not sure but in the context of the video, thats what it seemed like anyway so personally I don't see any hypocrisy.
The guy in the corner proves her point about the mentality of the stoneages when he asks her such a stupid question.

To directly quote the subtitles, she says "They must reexamine their Islamic books and curricula." Maybe she indeed meant reconsideration of the interpretation, and it was lost in translation. If so, I agree that it is actions which people must reconsider, not the book itself. About the guy, I think everyone will agree.

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ftm_ca

To directly quote the subtitles, she says "They must reexamine their Islamic books and curricula."

I think she's referring to this piece of news:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/19/AR2006051901769.html

crossroads7

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 10:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

farri.muslimah

farri.muslimah

Posted: 16 February 2009 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crossroads7

Originally posted by aaax

she is uneducated in islamic studies i mean to say that she does bot have any knowladge of islam,,,israel they specially target masjids but y would ppls condem them bcoz they are not muslims y she only mentioned muslims kya sab muslims he karty hain??unhon ny babri masjid kyn nh kaha jo hindus ny destroy kar di thi...yar isny jo kaha woh sirf nafrat bhara message tha..i know about she always say bad about islam..kash kabi mery is sy bat ho phir issy poochon gi k islam k bary main tum janti kya ho..

yar look if followers of religion are not good then y we blame religion today manny many muslims are not following islam agr woh islam ko follow karty na toh kabi ksi ko dukh deny ki b na sochty all religion teach good things but we human dont follow,,, aur aisy aurat ka koi deen emaan nh..Allah isko hidaya dy nh toh yeh nuqsan main hai...

we want only love and peace...and no need of these person in this world who creates only hate,,,nothing else...

take care
Allah hafizSmile
i hope mjhy koi ghalat nh samjhy ga main sab ki frnd ban kar rehna chahti hon ladai main kuch nh rakha...shayed apk liye yeh sahi ho mgr mery liye yeh women ghalat hai..bcoz mainy islam parha hai or islam kahin yeh nh kehta k kill all non muslim and i love my deen...hope ap log meri feelings samjho gy...
and want to tell her that we muslim women are very happy and proud of our religion so hmari fiqar chood dy we are very safe in middle east...

love u all bye byeTongue

Let us assume she is uneducated in Islamic studies as you say. But the mullas who issue futwas, who want women tostop getting a real education, who have people stoned to death in barbaric ways, people who destroyed the Budha statues in Afghanistan etc etc., want heads chopped off, are they uneducated too? Mulla Omar for one. How did he become a mulla? Please do not mind, this is just a question that comes to mind. An outsider like me will think he is educated but of course, he cannot be, can he?Smile

Fine, let's make a distinction between religion and followers. So Will it be ok if we commented on the folowers,  and say many of them are crazy in the head? Like whacked-up jobs?

Also, What is the use talking about what the religious texts teaches if people are disobeying it and doing bad things and giving it a bad name. If you ask me, it would be nice if good people such as yourselves would teach the bad follwers to be good followers, rather than defend religion to people who are more interested in the mayhem the bad followers create and in stopping the mayhem. How does it help for us to know what good people like yourselves believe if the bad people do not let us live in peace. Smile

ohh yar u know every one call themselves great so if they called them mullah then this is their problem,,there are many blacksheeps in every community..but this is game of media there are many mullah whoare good but media only pick up those who are bad ppls and they dont know about their religion...thats y Allah orderd us if u find any one who is doing wrong then correct him...if i find these type of so called mullah then ofcourse i will not belive them i will try to correct them..

if they dont give rights to women then 100%they are not muslims,,,and education is compulsory in islam for both men and women...yahan sy pata chalta hai jo koi edu sy mana karta hai he is not muslims..

yar isliye mainy socha hai main parh kar media main jaon gi aik channel kholon gi jahan main sahi islam yani quran and hadees sy btaon gi tab pata chaly ga k islam hai kya it is religion of peace love forgiveness equality justice

inshAllah
plz pray for me k Allah mjhy kamyab kary...or han islam ko jany k liye muslims ko nh balky quran ko dekho..peace tv is good channel of muslim...and dr zakir naik doing great job..i love him.i think he is scholar of islam and other religionsss

crossroads7

Posted: 16 February 2009 at 5:10am | IP Logged

farri.muslimah

farri.muslimah

Posted: 16 February 2009 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crossroads7

Originally posted by aaax

ohh yar u know every one call themselves great so if they called them mullah then this is their problem,,there are many blacksheeps in every community..but this is game of media there are many mullah whoare good but media only pick up those who are bad ppls and they dont know about their religion...thats y Allah orderd us if u find any one who is doing wrong then correct him...if i find these type of so called mullah then ofcourse i will not belive them i will try to correct them..

if they dont give rights to women then 100%they are not muslims,,,and education is compulsory in islam for both men and women...yahan sy pata chalta hai jo koi edu sy mana karta hai he is not muslims..

yar isliye mainy socha hai main parh kar media main jaon gi aik channel kholon gi jahan main sahi islam yani quran and hadees sy btaon gi tab pata chaly ga k islam hai kya it is religion of peace love forgiveness equality justice

inshAllah
plz pray for me k Allah mjhy kamyab kary...or han islam ko jany k liye muslims ko nh balky quran ko dekho..peace tv is good channel of muslim...and dr zakir naik doing great job..i love him.i think he is scholar of islam and other religionsss

Yeah, i will. Hope it is OK if i pray to Whoever i pray to?Smile

For now the problem is we have people who say they are Muslims but who do bad things in the name of religion. Like you say, they are giving the religion a bad name. Maybe you could try to remove their misconceptions about their own religion first before they give it more bad name? We can always sit down and clear up other misconceptions later if we are not already blown to bits, yes?Wink

Of course we can talk about people from other backgrounds too but if you notice, the problem we are discussing is world-wide.Smile

thanks dear for sweet words,,Tongue

u are write we should remove misconception..yar isliye toh meri khwaish hai k main un so called mullah sy bat KaRON OR UN sY PochON K quran maIN TOh Allah ny likha hai k aGR aPNY aIk Insan ka murder kiya CHAye MUSLiM HO ya NoN muslim is trha hai k apny PorrI duniya K LOGON KA MURder kar dya>>>TOH PHIR AP KYN MURDER KARTY HOAngryAngryAngry>>YAR MAIN UNSY BAT KAR NH SaKTI MERY SAMNY JO NH>>Bas Allah sy dwa hai k Unko hIdAYat dy

agains thanks,,,
take care

JUST Like shiv sena they also dOiNG BAD THINgs IN Name of religion but i never say that hinduism is cause bcoz i know every religions teach us love and peace

or han non muslims main sab sy bada misconception yeh hai k muslims or so called these muslims islam par amal kar k terrorist ban rahy hain yar yeh dunia ka sab sy bada joke hai or yeh sab so called muslims ka kasoor hai kynk woh islam par amal nh karty or apny apko mullah or true islamic beliver bolty hain...i hate these type of muslims...and i proud to be muslim women..and want peace in this life,,,as every one needs peace,,,

yar do din ki life hai yeh pyar muhabbat main guzaro ladain sy kya milta hai right???
take care
Allah hafiz

crossroads7

Posted: 16 February 2009 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top