Debate Mansion

A fiery woman on Al Zazeera - must watch (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
I'm kind of on the fence for this one. She's starts off by waxing lyrical and then saying that Muslims need to reexamine their books/beliefs? However, she then goes on to say 'Let people have their beliefs." Well...

I'm of the mindset, "Live and let live." Telling someone to reconsider the religion they believe in probably doesn't go across right. It would have been better, IMO, to say 'reconsider your actions.' Second part of the video, I agree with. Violence only bears poison.

Plus, the other guy in the video that goes off on tangent is no good. Whatever happened to calmly/respectfully discussing an issue?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A fiery woman on Al Zazeera - must watch (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mchlrosenblum

Very nice.  Anyone know who this woman is??
Huh, Do you mind if I ask why?

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

Moderator's Note:
This topic is from 2007, lot of IF rules have been changed since then, as far as religious / bias POVs are concerned. Please check the sticky post regarding updated rules.

If this topic goes down the hill of violating rules, apart from action per new rules, this post will be closed without notice. Thank You!

Edited by raj5000 - 11 February 2009 at 7:41pm

farri.muslimah

farri.muslimah

Posted: 14 February 2009 at 10:30am | IP Logged
poor lady she is..and funny too...i think she never read quran..she is saying that muslims burn churches etc...i like to tell her that in QURAN Allah Almighty said that do not destroy churches,temples and religious places...and she is saying that muslims force others to accept their belives i want to tell this poor lady that Allah said in QURAN that :there is no compulsion in religion...

and what funny she have example of jews that they never destroy any mousques or kill any muslim i want to tell her that go in palestine and look jews terrorist how musch they kill muslims..and how many mousques they destroyed...
fresh examples of jews terrorism is gaza where they kill 1300 muslims and they destroy dozens of mousques so what is this,,,,
i dont understand y ppls say such thing without any information...y they blame islam without knowing its teachings i m muslim i know there is no single verse in quran which is against humainty...proud to be muslims...

she is an uneducated lady..who only spraed hate between others...she is not a muslims..hate her...Allah isko hidayat dy Ameen....

and plzzzzzzzzzzz my request plz dont post such things which contains wrong picture of any religion this video and lady is propagenda aagaisnt islam...

thank u..
ab dekho aisy logon ko jo islam k bary main kuch nh janty jhoot moot  bolty hain jab hm muslims dekhty hain toh ghussa ata hai kynk islam sirf or sirf pyar forgiveness justice ka religion hai jab aisa jhoot dekhty hain toh ofcourse ghussa he ata hai na phir hmain b aisy logon sy nafrat hoti hai phir sab kehty hain k muslims terorst hain mgr unhon ny kabi waja nh jany ki koshsish ki hoti k koi terrorist kyn banta hai...

want peace on this world but some ppls dont want peace..i hate such ppls like this lady

Meena1

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 February 2009 at 11:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

farri.muslimah

farri.muslimah

Posted: 14 February 2009 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

^^^ 

She's just one of those people who impose their views by being loud (something like dad)..LOLLOL.. on a serious.. i dont think she has half the knowledge to the claims she is making...  and like "aaax" above said... i doubt that she even read the Kuran.. i am not a Muslim but i know that noo Muslim priest will take the responsibility of converting you if you are not doing so by your own will.. She is blame the entire religion for actions of the few..  on one side she is promoting a persons right to belief and on the other she is telling an entire population to reconsider their beliefs and books.. Ermm.. personally i didnt find her convincing enough..

yes yar these ppls are of double standard...she is not muslim she is curse for muslim like salman rashde and tasneema shaikh... feel bad for these type of ppls...yeh khud b ghalat sochty hain or apni ghalat soch dosron ko b pass katy hain.. i think these type of ppls dont want peace...jo kuch us ny kaha hai isy pyar toh nh balky nafrat he phaily gi na....

farri.muslimah

farri.muslimah

Posted: 14 February 2009 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

I received something in email today. It's a clip on Al Zazeera TV.....the perfect example of how people are waking up....if only they understand !

Hats off to the woman who was brave enough to say what she did .....

http://switch3.castup.net/cunet/gm.asp?ai=214&ar=1050wmv &ak=nul

This is just for sharing; Please do not turn this topic into a religious war.....some of the things said here are of personal belief, so please do not use that to degrade another religion. If I find that, I will close the topic.,Thanks.

yar apk pass yeh aisy video hai jo islam k bilkul khilaf hai isliye apsy request hai aisy video post kar dosron ko b ghalat fehmi hogi so dont post such bad videos..as it contains wrong things about peacefull islam...and it hurt all muslims
i hope u will understand
thank u
take care
Allah hafiz

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 14 February 2009 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I liked the passion in her voice and it was very conving for me atleast.
i was waiting as i went through these pages to see the rare few members who would come on the religious bandwagon to show how "stupid" and "morally incorrect" this lady is.

I disagree with those that say she can easily say all this stuff living in US as even if you look at other examples like Rushdie (20 years since the fatwa was released against him) and he still cannot live his life like he used to after 9 years of hiding so i don't think anyone should say its a cowardly act. I mean there probably isnt even a way anyone would broadcast such a show without their hands being chopped off in the Middle East or God knows how many fatwas issued against you till you are executed so even speaking from the US is a great thing!
@ftm_ca: When she said to reconsider your holy books or something like that, I think she was referring to people's interpretation and not the faults in the book itself. Not sure but in the context of the video, thats what it seemed like anyway so personally I don't see any hypocrisy.
The guy in the corner proves her point about the mentality of the stoneages when he asks her such a stupid question.
Lastly, @ aaax, Israelis war is not one where they go and bomb mosques and masjids, but for other reasons so they are completely different. Its like when a police officer kills a criminal doesn't mean he is against the religion of the man or that the officer is a bad hindu/jew/christian etc, its basically not related at all. Just because you do not like someone's words, you have no right to call them uneducated!!
I agree with you that youe holy book or any religion's holy book does not say to forcibly convert anyone but look around my friend and it DOES happen. If you want I will even post links. It is every religion, not just yours my friend. Don't be in denial and learn to accept she mentioned individuals not a whole community that you seem ever so threatened about.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top