Debate Mansion

A fiery woman on Al Zazeera - must watch (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 01 August 2007 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

Minnie how dare you to post such a Vdo link....Big smile.........if any Xtreme believer saw this sure topic into a religious war.....I agree she is breave,Seculer believer and well said some points... but Here.......is it a right post??? She total blash aginst one religion...Ermm ApproveEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A fiery woman on Al Zazeera - must watch (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pradarshak

Goldie

Pradarshak

Posted: 01 August 2007 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks Minnie for sharing. It was amazing to see one lady talking so openly. Clap Clap Clap This keeps alive the hope of humanity. God bless her.

sohn

sohn

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Amazing woman, totally amazing! Clap Clap Clap
First to put forth her thoughts so beautifully, second to stand up for what she believes in without fear and third, to go Live on the channel...which might be life threatening to her Clap Clap
The Jews example was just Thumbs Up Clap man I just cant stop applauding her!

We need such kinda people in all religions and walks of life....Im sure world would be a safe and better place to live in.

Connie

IF-Dazzler

Connie

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Thanks for the video...there are many more people who actually are broad minded like this. It's amazing how she came on national T.V and put forth her views so openly, it's very difficult being born an Arab woman in a male dominant society. She is definitely a voice for most Arab woman who are scared to come out in the open. I salute this woman for the courage to put forth her views she truly is a role model.Clap

I liked her line "I am a secular person" cos that is what our society really needs, if our kids have to grow in a safe environment enough of the wars it's time we learn to respect each other for what they are not not what we want them to be.Smile

chatbuster

IF-Rockerz

chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 03 August 2007 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

would like to know what folks in the middle east and elsewhere felt about it. in particular the folks whose religion/ ideas in life she was attacking. Smile

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 August 2007 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 August 2007 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 03 August 2007 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
I agree with maya.

The idea of a woman standing up against injustice is great...there should be more who speak up for the truth. But since this woman doesnt live in the middle east (hasnt been for about 18 years) what gives her the right to talk abt all tht...its not like she's going through all of that.

If she were in the middle east, I would support her tho

Post Reply New Post

Go to top