Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

A fiery woman on Al Zazeera - must watch

Minnie IF-Veteran Member
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 01 August 2007 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

I received something in email today. It's a clip on Al Zazeera TV.....the perfect example of how people are waking up....if only they understand !

Hats off to the woman who was brave enough to say what she did .....

http://switch3.castup.net/cunet/gm.asp?ai=214&ar=1050wmv &ak=nul

This is just for sharing; Please do not turn this topic into a religious war.....some of the things said here are of personal belief, so please do not use that to degrade another religion. If I find that, I will close the topic.,Thanks.

Edited by Minnie - 01 August 2007 at 2:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mittijalebimcm226mermaid_QTVinzy

sareg IF-Dazzler
sareg
sareg

Posted: 01 August 2007 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
interesting, kudos to the lady Clap Clap Clap

but we saw the trailer, can we see the whole movie, I have a feeling the movie will have everything as dharamji's famous dialogue Wink
chatbuster IF-Rockerz
chatbuster
chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 01 August 2007 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

amazing video. more power to people like her. i think she is speaking for the betterment of muslims and others alike, though i am not sure how far she'll succeed. on the lines of one of the things she was saying, basic question we should ask is what do our parents want first and foremost? answer i think would be the long lives and health of their kids. that they live. well, turns out that the white man is responsbile for finding cures that have saved millions of kids from dying. rather than constantly look to others to burn down and be consumed all one's lives in doing so, people would be better off getting on the productive track themselves. much the way the jews did. should take a lesson out of that story...
mermaid_QT IF-Sizzlerz
mermaid_QT
mermaid_QT

Posted: 01 August 2007 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap .. Some people are angels.. and they have a message for all.
ChameliKaYaar IF-Rockerz
ChameliKaYaar
ChameliKaYaar

Posted: 01 August 2007 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Wow...amazing.... Clap Clap
Thanks to my aag ki deewar to begin with which allowed me to view this video.

I hope that she does not into a corpse in a few days from now. She has already been declared a heretic by that mullah on the right half of the TV screen.

What a speech!! Simply outstanding!! A paragon for others to follow. Question is, will she turn into a mutilated headless corpse before she can drive her message farther than it has reached thus far? How many more of her calibre would dare raise their head like she did?
mittijalebi IF-Rockerz
mittijalebi
mittijalebi

Posted: 01 August 2007 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ChameliKaYaar

I hope that she does not into a corpse in a few days from now. She has already been declared a heretic by that mullah on the right half of the TV screen.

What a speech!! Simply outstanding!! A paragon for others to follow. Question is, will she turn into a mutilated headless corpse before she can drive her message farther than it has reached thus far? How many more of her calibre would dare raise their head like she did?

exactly the same sentiments that were going through my mind when i watched this.  but what gutts and bravery shown by this woman.  ClapClapClap

the one thing that really stood out for me was when she was making those comments about the jews.  how they have gained the world's acceptance and praise not by terror but by their knowledge.

i just don't know what will happen to that poor woman.  its a shame that those who actually stand up against such ppl are killed in such shameful ways.

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 01 August 2007 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittijalebi

Originally posted by ChameliKaYaar

exactly the same sentiments that were going through my mind when i watched this.  but what gutts and bravery shown by this woman.  ClapClapClap

the one thing that really stood out for me was when she was making those comments about the jews.  how they have gained the world's acceptance and praise not by terror but by their knowledge.

i just don't know what will happen to that poor woman.  its a shame that those who actually stand up against such ppl are killed in such shameful ways.

Yes people who stand for truth are killed. but God/Allah is greater then man. people get reply to their actions. but yeh un logoon ki samjhnye ki baat hai keh. Who dont respect others, never get respect in return!! what they are called or known as today is not hidden from anyone, and somewhere they do deserve this tag.

so if she is right, she should stay like that and follow the truth is. no religion is bad, but its how we present it.

Thanks for sharing the video
Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 August 2007 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top