priyankap thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i dunt knw if we r allowed to tak advice for personal reasons...
can sum1 tell can v do dat??

thn ill edit my post n wrt down my query...
its abt a person i knw n i thnk i lik him a lot bt hav several probs regarding my feelngs...

if discussin such probs is allwd i can tell furtherπŸ˜›

-----------------------------------------
edited further
i met this guy online n thn we strd chattin n thn after sum days we startd talkin on the phne....n lik we really get along very well...but after sum days wen i was tlakin to him at 12 30 in th nght..(i knw i shudnt hav dun tht butπŸ€”) n my mom cam n askd whu was it i tld its this guy m talkin to since 15 days or so n i met him frst thru MSN messenger she gt very ngry n so she said nw stop talkin to him jus call him up 2moro n tell tht m mom dusnt lik all this n so we cant talk...
bt we still sum how manage to talk every single day for sumtime atleast....n we hav also met 4 times b4 im wrtn this down...kk so thts the whole story...now here is my prob

yesterday wen we met he askd me...jus in case...jus thnk tht if i propose u wat wud u say Yes or No....πŸ˜•...oh mann i was so damn confused..i didnt knw wat to say...he was lik answer me u cant get away wth it jus sayin i dunt knw...
thn i jus said its nt tht i dunt lik you..i do lik you but πŸ˜•πŸ˜•....i really dunno wat he feels abt me n same wth me...i myself dunno tht i really lik or not...my best frnd says i lik him a lot cuz i cant pass a day wthout talkin to him...cuz once i broke a promise n calld him...b4 he calld me...i cudnt resist myself frm callin him yaar...(i promisd my frnd tht i wont call him untill he dus...let me see if he cares or not...πŸ˜†)

nxt time he asks me such a ques abt the proposing thng...wat do i do??
n can u guys tell me frm my talk...wat do u thnk??do i lik him ??i thnk i do lik him bt nt 100%sure....n one more prob is he is elder to me...3 yrs elder to me...his college is completed n mine hasjust startd...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

priya

Edited by spikypriya - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mizz_sabah thumbnail
I think you can ask if you want...its upto you really if you want people to advise you with something.

Hope Ive Helped! 😊
Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: spikypriya

i dunt knw if we r allowed to tak advice for personal reasons...
can sum1 tell can v do dat??

thn ill edit my post n wrt down my query...
its abt a person i knw n i thnk i lik him a lot bt hav several probs regarding my feelngs...

if discussin such probs is allwd i can tell furtherπŸ˜›

priya

yes

priyankap thumbnail
thnx fr the response i'll my main post n wrt abt my prob...

priya
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
well at least be glad ur mum didnt react in a way dat wud have grounded u for life!!! seriously my mum took almost a heart attack when she thought i was chatting with unknown girls! well so i just slowly break it to her about all d ppl i shat with...

anyways cuming to ur matter i dunt think i can say anything that helps cos im not for the meeting on the net and then getting to gether types cos well the whole idea seems freakish to me...

But u seem to have crossed that stage and met the guy and obviously he seems pretty nice sincce u have met him quite a few times and there is nothing to worry about...

WEll about u liking him or not, i dont think anybody can tell that except yopu... i mean it may start off with being highly flattereed that u know he likes u and then u will end up liking him too... but well it cud b different...

But whether u should say yes or no depends entirely on you and ur decisions... cof if u take me, i would think it was u know a morally wrong thing cos dats how im brought up... i mean i wouldnt say yes unless and untill im 10000% convinced hes d guy i wanna end up in life with... but if ur different then ull have to make ur choices

and as to dodging the issue, u can just come straight out and say, i cannot answer on the basis of a hypothesis cos well i will never know untill it really happens! so this is really pointless!!!

well this is what i would say πŸ˜†

Hope i helped 😳

Luv
Ysh
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hooo priya dont fall with virtual friends......... 😳

Reality and online love is different...so relx ur mind....think and ask your heart then take your own dicision.

best wishes.. 😊
priyankap thumbnail
frnkly speakin we hav talk more face to face rather thn on chat...

n ya one mr thng...he is my sisters frnd's gud frnd...so i askd my sistr hw is he...she shaid no prob in talkin to him n all...also he is my classmates brothers frnd...u c i hav many connections....

thnx ysh n vinu...fr watever u hv said..

priya
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Baap re! Never thought I would read about an online friendship that actually turns out nice!

Personaly I dun ppl frm the net until I'm very sure abt them! n i havent ever chatted with guys!! πŸ˜†

So I dunno what use I'll be to you!

As for ur liking him..I think you do like him and very very much since u cant help but call him up everyday and cant have a day without interacting with him(whether by chat or fone) and since u hv met him and all and have plenty of *connections* to him πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I think you should wait though. You should prolly be friends with him and all...and wait...if u do like him and the same for him, then ull automatically come to know that u like him that way...plus time will let you know more about him and whether u can trust him n all πŸ˜‰
priyankap thumbnail
^^^ now to i pakka knw tht i lik him a lot 😳 😳 😳
bt for now the main prob is i dunno is he serious or not...ne tips to find out whether is jus jokin arnd or serious??

priya
sadia_lahori thumbnail
gossh ur mom didnt said any thing mujhay tu jooton say maar paarti lolz πŸ˜†