Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

priyankap

IF-Rockerz

priyankap

Posted: 01 August 2007 at 10:35am | IP Logged
i dunt knw if we r allowed to tak advice for personal reasons...
can sum1 tell can v do dat??

thn ill edit my post n wrt down my query...
its abt a person i knw n i thnk i lik him a lot bt hav several probs regarding my feelngs...

if discussin such probs is allwd i can tell furtherTongue

-----------------------------------------
edited further
i met this guy online n thn we strd chattin n thn after sum days we startd talkin on the phne....n lik we really get along very well...but after sum days wen i was tlakin to him at 12 30 in th nght..(i knw i shudnt hav dun tht butErmm) n my mom cam n askd whu was it i tld its this guy m talkin to since 15 days or so n i met him frst thru MSN messenger she gt very ngry n so she said nw stop talkin to him jus call him up 2moro n tell tht m mom dusnt lik all this n so we cant talk...
bt we still sum how manage to talk every single day for sumtime atleast....n we hav also met 4 times b4 im wrtn this down...kk so thts the whole story...now here is my prob

yesterday wen we met he askd me...jus in case...jus thnk tht if i propose u wat wud u say Yes or No....Confused...oh mann i was so damn confused..i didnt knw wat to say...he was lik answer me u cant get away wth it jus sayin i dunt knw...
thn i jus said its nt tht i dunt lik you..i do lik you but ConfusedConfused....i really dunno wat he feels abt me n same wth me...i myself dunno tht i really lik or not...my best frnd says i lik him a lot cuz i cant pass a day wthout talkin to him...cuz once i broke a promise n calld him...b4 he calld me...i cudnt resist myself frm callin him yaar...(i promisd my frnd tht i wont call him untill he dus...let me see if he cares or not...LOL)

nxt time he asks me such a ques abt the proposing thng...wat do i do??
n can u guys tell me frm my talk...wat do u thnk??do i lik him ??i thnk i do lik him bt nt 100%sure....n one more prob is he is elder to me...3 yrs elder to me...his college is completed n mine hasjust startd...LOLLOL

priya

Edited by spikypriya - 01 August 2007 at 9:34pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Help!" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mizz_sabah

mizz_sabah

Posted: 01 August 2007 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
I think you can ask if you want...its upto you really if you want people to advise you with something.

Hope Ive Helped! Smile

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 01 August 2007 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by spikypriya

i dunt knw if we r allowed to tak advice for personal reasons...
can sum1 tell can v do dat??

thn ill edit my post n wrt down my query...
its abt a person i knw n i thnk i lik him a lot bt hav several probs regarding my feelngs...

if discussin such probs is allwd i can tell furtherTongue

priya

yes

priyankap

IF-Rockerz

priyankap

Posted: 01 August 2007 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
thnx fr the response i'll my main post n wrt abt my prob...

priya

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 5:56am | IP Logged
well at least be glad ur mum didnt react in a way dat wud have grounded u for life!!! seriously my mum took almost a heart attack when she thought i was chatting with unknown girls! well so i just slowly break it to her about all d ppl i shat with...

anyways cuming to ur matter i dunt think i can say anything that helps cos im not for the meeting on the net and then getting to gether types cos well the whole idea seems freakish to me...

But u seem to have crossed that stage and met the guy and obviously he seems pretty nice sincce u have met him quite a few times and there is nothing to worry about...

WEll about u liking him or not, i dont think anybody can tell that except yopu... i mean it may start off with being highly flattereed that u know he likes u and then u will end up liking him too... but well it cud b different...

But whether u should say yes or no depends entirely on you and ur decisions... cof if u take me, i would think it was u know a morally wrong thing cos dats how im brought up... i mean i wouldnt say yes unless and untill im 10000% convinced hes d guy i wanna end up in life with... but if ur different then ull have to make ur choices

and as to dodging the issue, u can just come straight out and say, i cannot answer on the basis of a hypothesis cos well i will never know untill it really happens! so this is really pointless!!!

well this is what i would say LOL

Hope i helped Embarrassed

Luv
Ysh

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Hooo priya dont fall with virtual friends......... Embarrassed

Reality and online love is different...so relx ur mind....think and ask your heart then take your own dicision.

best wishes.. Smile

priyankap

IF-Rockerz

priyankap

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 6:33am | IP Logged
frnkly speakin we hav talk more face to face rather thn on chat...

n ya one mr thng...he is my sisters frnd's gud frnd...so i askd my sistr hw is he...she shaid no prob in talkin to him n all...also he is my classmates brothers frnd...u c i hav many connections....

thnx ysh n vinu...fr watever u hv said..

priya

Eloquent

IF-Veteran Member

Eloquent

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Baap re! Never thought I would read about an online friendship that actually turns out nice!

Personaly I dun ppl frm the net until I'm very sure abt them! n i havent ever chatted with guys!! LOL

So I dunno what use I'll be to you!

As for ur liking him..I think you do like him and very very much since u cant help but call him up everyday and cant have a day without interacting with him(whether by chat or fone) and since u hv met him and all and have plenty of *connections* to him LOL LOL

I think you should wait though. You should prolly be friends with him and all...and wait...if u do like him and the same for him, then ull automatically come to know that u like him that way...plus time will let you know more about him and whether u can trust him n all Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top