Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

Puraani Kahaani - Relive the magic (Page 91)

Post Reply New Post

Page 91 of 91

Page 1 Page 90
Page   of 91

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SUKK4ever

I know what you mean I miss all the old shows a lot too Cry mostly kahaani though. I've seen most of kzk and kumkum online and I always hated kyunki so never cared about that, but on kahaani I have missed out on the whole show and I really miss saakshi and tina. Even though saakshi comes in BV don't have the channel so can't watch Thumbs Down
Hate rajshri for doing this Ouch
i too missed 1 whole year of Kahaani 4 some problems we didnt hv star plus 4 one year in our country..Ouch n now i dont find those epis any whereCryCry miss Parvati n Om a lottttttttt.....OuchOuch bt Sakshi roxxxxxxx in BV.... she is such a versatile actressClap love every bit of herHug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Puraani Kahaani - Relive the magic (Page 91)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Totally agree saakshi is without a doubt a brilliant actress and of course she is very pretty too. She and tina were one of the main reasons I loved kggk so much both are adorable Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top