Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

Puraani Kahaani - Relive the magic (Page 90)

Post Reply New Post

Page 90 of 91

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
all the episodes are on YouTube starting from tina's entry. So you guys can all watch there Embarrassed
Does anyone know why it's taking rajshri so long to upload episodes??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Puraani Kahaani - Relive the magic (Page 90)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tisha_sarin

tisha_sarin

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
when gunn going to enter  in the show ?

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 1:45am | IP Logged
@SUKK4ever: um also w8ing 4 da rajshri episodes...Ouch dont understand whts taking them so longConfused 1st it was 3 epis a week now 1 epi in 2 weeks...Ouch
very very slow... Kahaani has almost 1500 epis... with dis speed rajshri will need over 20 years 2 complete allCry

@tisha_sarin: i guess after da Swati Dixit trackConfused not sureConfused

ishan2003

IF-Dazzler

ishan2003

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Gunn enters after the Gargs enter

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
I know anamika rajshri is very very dissapointing Ouch if they weren't going to properly upload there was no point in even starting in the first place.Thumbs Down their own show woh rehne waali mehlon ki gets 8 new upload per day and star shows get 1 in 3 weeks Thumbs Down I really wanted to watch the swati dixit track as well as the janki devi story and also wanted to know why shruti and Aryan get divorced Cry I never had star plus and even on star utsav kggk ended on the same track Angry
I really hope that rajshri pulls themselves together and starts daily upload or if possible more than 1 episode per day

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SUKK4ever

I know anamika rajshri is very very dissapointing Ouch if they weren't going to properly upload there was no point in even starting in the first place.Thumbs Down their own show woh rehne waali mehlon ki gets 8 new upload per day and star shows get 1 in 3 weeks Thumbs Down I really wanted to watch the swati dixit track as well as the janki devi story and also wanted to know why shruti and Aryan get divorced Cry I never had star plus and even on star utsav kggk ended on the same track Angry
I really hope that rajshri pulls themselves together and starts daily upload or if possible more than 1 episode per day
yah u r so ryt... i'v been looking 4 da trishna track ryt 4mr da start where parvati misunderstands om having another woman in his lyf n thn they remarry n om dies... bt um not getting those epis any where..Cry rajshri was da only hope... bt da speed they r going thro i donno when they'l finishOuch hoping 2 find all da epis on youtube..Smile dying 2 c KGGK... really really miss itOuchCry

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishan2003

Gunn enters after the Gargs enter
oh yah after da gargs entry... thnx...SmileSmile

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 1:55am | IP Logged
I know what you mean I miss all the old shows a lot too Cry mostly kahaani though. I've seen most of kzk and kumkum online and I always hated kyunki so never cared about that, but on kahaani I have missed out on the whole show and I really miss saakshi and tina. Even though saakshi comes in BV don't have the channel so can't watch Thumbs Down
Hate rajshri for doing this Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top