Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

Puraani Kahaani - Relive the magic (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 91

Sasha4eva

Goldie

Sasha4eva

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Hi Vasu,

Just come back after sometime to the forum been quite busy lately, the first thing I see is this sticky post dedicated to the old kahaani, and I was over the moon Big smile . Thank you so much for putting this up for us yaar, Clap its was a great idea as its a brilliant way of apperciating the good old days. I absolutely loved the old kahaani and still do.

Read through all the discussion already posted, must say its auesome, and I will soon post my take on it aswell, as soon as I catch up with the vidoes. Trust me my contribution will be in heaps, as the old kahaani has all my fav characters Om/Paro/Shruti Embarrassed , Pallavi/Mallika, Ajay/Avantika, Shilpa, Kamal, actually everyone was auesome back then.

On a side note, went through some present Kahaani updates, but Shruti is seemed to be missing for some long time, has she left????? When was her last scene???

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Puraani Kahaani - Relive the magic (Page 9)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 9:08am | IP Logged
^Hey Nisha, good to have you back Hug It's no problem yaar, lots of people wanted this topic (actually, "lots" is an exaggeration LOL LOL ). I love this topic - am always looking for new discussions - can't wait to read yours Embarrassed

Shruti has been missing for a while Cry I think her last scene might have been in the ep that Sameer was paralysed. I really hope that Tina is just taking a break and will be back soon, but I haven't heard anything since she disappeared. One of her Pakistani dramas is soon to come back on air, so she might be shooting for that. But suffice to say, I miss her Cry I've almost stopped watching current Kahaani, preferring older eps and Utsav. I only started rewatching because Pallo is back, and the eps got real good when she and Paro were put face-to-face Embarrassed

ankit rocks

ankit rocks

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 9:13am | IP Logged
How i wished that monalika would have returnred with soumil.They had a sizzling chemistry Embarrassed.As for "hide the truth to avoid hurting them" is really silly,but that what forms the crux of innumerable misunderstandings in the family,and hence more catfights. Wink LOL .For shruti i realy feel sorry for that poor girl.She has always been kept in dark abt most of the plans that paro uses to get back to her enemies,but never i see shruti being a part of it,the only exception being the recent trishna track LOL,but that too she came to know that her mom is innocent only when praney told her LOL . Really shruti is one poor soul LOL ,first an unsuccessful marriage,the current one being on rocks and more importantly having a son like praney LOL .Some people have all the bad luck LOL .

ANKIT

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankit rocks

How i wished that monalika would have returnred with soumil.They had a sizzling chemistry Embarrassed.As for "hide the truth to avoid hurting them" is really silly,but that what forms the crux of innumerable misunderstandings in the family,and hence more catfights. Wink LOL .For shruti i realy feel sorry for that poor girl.She has always been kept in dark abt most of the plans that paro uses to get back to her enemies,but never i see shruti being a part of it,the only exception being the recent trishna track LOL,but that too she came to know that her mom is innocent only when praney told her LOL . Really shruti is one poor soul LOL ,first an unsuccessful marriage,the current one being on rocks and more importantly having a son like praney LOL .Some people have all the bad luck LOL .

ANKIT

LOLLOL I swear, yaarLOL You'd think that the daughter of the protagonist would have a rocking love story to go with her character. But one thing I have to say is that, of all three "daughters of leads", Shruti really had the strongest character and storylines. SnehaDead was just a wet-blanket, running from Bajaj to Anurag whenever she got hurt or had problems. She was useless as a standalone character -  her track with Sharad (throughout the rape track) was probably the worst track I've ever seen in KZK, and to top it off, she wasn't even strong enough for me to feel sympathetic for her, no matter how much I might like Jennifer. Shobha (Tulsi;s daughter) suffered far worse - whatever happened to her?LOLLOL I never saw any chem between her and Tulsi. In contrast, Shruti, from the word go, had the strongest relationship with Om and Paro. Even as a kid she wasn't just the "oh, she's so cute!" type kid - but she was intelligent and fiesty and had a mind of her own. And as she grew up, it only got better. Its a shame she didn't have one of those epic-type romances like Prem and Mukti or Anurag and Prerna, but I guess that any relationship with a man was just not good enough to stand next to her relationship with Om and Paro. In Shruti'[s case, men come and goLOLLOL but her relationship with her parents, Kamal chachu and Krishna was the focal point of her story.

Even now, when there are all these new characters, just the mere presence of Shruti makes a scene worthwhileEmbarrassed - Tina and Saakshi have this wonderful chemistry and I don't know where they both get it fromLOL. Saakshi doesn't have any children, yet her mamta towards Shweta Prasad's Shruti and Tina's Shruti is so believable, as if they really are mother-daughter. And Tina, well, she is around the same age as Saakshi in real life, but  not for one minute does their relationship seem contrived or awkward. Whether they were each other's biggest support or at loggerheads, they never fail to impressClapClap 

Sasha4eva

Goldie

Sasha4eva

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Thanks Vasu, missed the forum alot too.

I really do hope too that Tina is taking a break, so I guess in the UK we wont see much of her now..... Miss her too, her and Paro are the life of the show for me.

On the present Kahaani I dont think I missed out much-not going by the updates,. Yeah I was really shocked at the sudden Pallavi re-appearance that too with that buddha LOL LOL Just hoping she aint married to him LOL . And Chotu he is really adorable, really liked him on his very first ep, (though I was hoping it would be someone like MB or Iqbal Khan) I think its his eyes Embarrassed which make him the more charming. Actually reminded me of Sasha LOL when I first saw his glimpse, he looked more like Sasha's son than gayatri's LOL LOL . Just glad that Pallavi is back though, one of my all time fav, plus her and Paro's confrontations are worth watching.

On a side note was quite suprised that all the Mehra's have packed there bags and come along permanently at the AG mansion, that was revelation LOL LOL

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 9:36am | IP Logged
^ LOL I know, AG House turned into a dharamshala recently LOL I get that the house is now "Rajo's", but she doesn have a perfectly good house just gathering dust - besides, she hasn't exactly done anything to throw Paro out of the house. But considering that Suyash and Paro have told her that they are married ( a lie), its a wonder they haven't thrown HER out yet, either Confused

I really liked Chotu as well Embarrassed what got me was when he said "Hi, I'm Ishaan Nanda" - he was such a cutie Embarrassed I think he could scrub up quite nicely Embarrassed but for some reason, I don't think he is the real Chotu - there is something v. fishy about this whole thing...

The main problem I have with the current track is that tehy are trying to do too much in one go: the baby-swap is aadha-adhoora, and Shruti's missing, then we have Mets-Pranay-Malli-Adi stuff going on, then Chotu-Paro-Pallo and Rajo is just hanging about making inane comments LOL LOL too much to take in - everything is so confusing...I hope Kahaani sorts itself out soon, because at this rate, its turning into some weird jumble of things. There's just no coherence...

Sasha4eva

Goldie

Sasha4eva

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Vasu- I thought the Aryan/Shruti love epic was rather good-until to point we saw him joining hands with Sasha. But still the did have some chem, romance, and seemed a pretty good jodi. Atleast she had chem with Aryan but with Sameer it was really dead from point one LOL. There's still time getting Shruti a new love interest, a rather mature love story maybe with MB Embarrassed taking the place this time that would be auesome.

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sasha4eva

Vasu- I thought the Aryan/Shruti love epic was rather good-until to point we saw him joining hands with Sasha. But still the did have some chem, romance, and seemed a pretty good jodi. Atleast she had chem with Aryan but with Sameer it was really dead from point one LOL. There's still time getting Shruti a new love interest, a rather mature love story maybe with MB Embarrassed taking the place this time that would be auesome.

The Aryan-Shruti thing was good to begin with, but as you say, it died its death. But what I mean by epic romance is something that can never be refuted - like Prem and Mukti, for whom each other was the only one - and no matter where they were or what they did, they were still joined foreverEmbarrassed Sameer toh I never liked - in the beginning, he was such a pansy (no offence to Sameer fansEmbarrassed), and then he became a psycho. I never liked Shruti when she was with Sameer - she seemed to sacrifice way too much for him, because she was scared of losing him. And he's not even worth it!LOL

About your suggestion, darling - this has been my wish for such a long time now!LOL I'm so intrigued (and frankly, obsessed!) by the idea of UD and Shruti together that I am willing to let Sameer be killed off even at this stageLOL and for MB to come and become Shruti's new love interest - because that is one love story, and one pairing that is sure to set hearts racingEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top