Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)
Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

Puraani Kahaani - Relive the magic (Page 85)

ishan2003 IF-Dazzler
ishan2003
ishan2003

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 6:28am | IP Logged

the big storyline starts...and Sucheta Trivedi enters as Shilpa

eklayvafan1 Senior Member
eklayvafan1
eklayvafan1

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

@Ishan,

I agree, Surbhi was a fantastic actress, it's a shame she didn't stay on especially as the character Shilpa started to get more footage here on. I especially loved Surbhi's scenes with Kiran and Swetha (Avantika) during her time on the show.

Sucheta is amazing too; LOVE her after the first leap, both these actresses did take the character to another level.

Back to the show, funny how Paro is jumping to conclusions so hastily about the real KILLER, just based on some silly clues she is seeing scattered here and there LOL.  Esp when she knows how wrong she was with Kamal (even got the poor guy injured), she still has screwed up rationales in believing Shilpa and Gaurav as potential murderers.

Bless Paro she can be so susceptible, in this track she really does cross all possible boundaries of susceptibility LOL.

Ishan, does Sanjay Doshi come back after this track or does he now come back after the leap?

Edited by eklayvafan1 - 01 July 2009 at 3:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishan2003

ishan2003 IF-Dazzler
ishan2003
ishan2003

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

Its the Ashlesha track after this...which leads to return of Mallika and Sanjay Doshi...but Sanjay Doshi is only there for a week or so.

ishan2003 IF-Dazzler
ishan2003
ishan2003

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eklayvafan1

@Ishan,

I agree, Surbhi was a fantastic actress, it's a shame she didn't stay on especially as the character Shilpa started to get more footage here on. I especially loved Surbhi's scenes with Kiran and Swetha (Avantika) during her time on the show.

Sucheta is amazing too; LOVE her after the first leap, both these actresses did take the character to another level.

Back to the show, funny how Paro is jumping to conclusions so hastily about the real KILLER, just based on some silly clues she is seeing scattered here and there LOL.  Esp when she knows how wrong she was with Kamal (even got the poor guy injured), she still has screwed up rationales in believing Shilpa and Gaurav as potential murderers.

Bless Paro she can be so susceptible, in this track she really does cross all possible boundaries of susceptibility LOL.

Ishan, does Sanjay Doshi come back after this track or does he now come back after the leap?

I specially liked Surbhi and Shweta Kawaatra's scenes together...Pallavi and Shilpa rocked together and against each other.
ishan2003 IF-Dazzler
ishan2003
ishan2003

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 10:54am | IP Logged
With Sweta Keswani's role as Avantika come to an end we will see Aditi Bhagwat as Ashlesha trying to rip the family apart...and she will try and use Shilpa as her pawn.

To all Avantika fans she will be back later in the story after the leap but will be played by Nivedita Bhattacharya.
Exoctica Senior Member
Exoctica
Exoctica

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

Edited by Exoctica - 28 July 2009 at 12:26pm
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 18 July 2009 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
For some strange reason, i'm still not able to view any of the Rajshri Episodes!! Cry...does anyone have any idea what's wrong with the Rajshri site?

Thanks
Afrad Senior Member
Afrad
Afrad

Posted: 19 July 2009 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Its very funny.Its alao made me angry.Star utsav is very funny channel.At first they started kahani and kuyki.Then stopped telecast bost of the show.Again they started both of the show.Now again they stopped telecast.What is thisAngry!Is it funny to them.I was very when they again started kahani becoz i miss OP and the show.I didn't like any new show.Can anyone give me mail address of star utsav?

Go to top