Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

Puraani Kahaani - Relive the magic (Page 84)

Post Reply New Post

Page 84 of 91

tisha_sarin

tisha_sarin

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

Does anybody know when leap going to happend because i' can't wait see krishna !!! krishna and gunn love story !!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Puraani Kahaani - Relive the magic (Page 84)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ishan2003

IF-Dazzler

ishan2003

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 4:12am | IP Logged
there is still the whole avantika murder storyline left to go and then the ashlesha storyline...and a small storyline of sanjay doshi's return.

Manojie

Goldie

Manojie

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishan2003

yes because the storyline wasn't planned as such that Avantika would turn up to be the murderer...that only came up whe Sweta wanted to opt out and the storyline was changed accordingly.

I think it may have been planned...

If you watch the day when Ajay dies, Avantika leaves the bidaai and isn't there, than one piece of evidence the video that Avantika destroys, because she wasn't there for the bidaai.

Manojie

Goldie

Manojie

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 12:15am | IP Logged
I think Sweta knew she was the killer, in some of her scenes, when she looks at her family, now we know she's the killer, she looks a bit hurt and angry at the same time that they're lying to her, although this could be me knowing what is going to happen...I think they planned Avantika to be the killer, as she left the Bidaai, she was the only one not there.

ishan2003

IF-Dazzler

ishan2003

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 10:56am | IP Logged
at that point she was not there, because it was planned that she would never be a witness to the fight between Om and Ajay, but I guess you might be right as well...oh well who knows...atleast we get some fantastic performance from the actors.

Manojie

Goldie

Manojie

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 3:46am | IP Logged
It's great how it planned out though, there are some scenes that could show that it wasn't planned to make Avantika the killer, if they never made Avantika the killer, Om probably would have gone to jail and then come out after the leap...

Manojie

Goldie

Manojie

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Also I think Ajay's murder story line and Gargs vs. Agarwals Mahabharat with Sasha etc. are my two favourite Kahaani tracks :D

angelstar2013

IF-Dazzler

angelstar2013

Posted: 06 June 2009 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tisha_sarin

Does anybody know when leap going to happend because i' can't wait see krishna !!! krishna and gunn love story !!!

me too...loved their love story
so sad i can,t find a video of them togetherCry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top