Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)
Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

Puraani Kahaani - Relive the magic (Page 7)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 03 August 2007 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by eklayvafan1

Hi Chandrika,

Unfortuntely we dont have utsav in UK that's why I can only catch up on the eps, when they are posted here, so wont be able to brief you on the eps now.

But the scenes you have mentioned I can really imagine them, and how beautifully the have been acted out by everyone. And regarding Paro she is truly a exceptional actress, and very much the heart of Kahaani.

Hey Urooj...Smile Sorry for the delay in replying, was a 'lil held up!

I agree completely with what you've said...n hey no probs abt the Utsav epi's i'll pick the videos from the forum once they've been compiled! Smile

Take care...Wink

Cheers

Chandrika

sshahusa26 Groupbie
sshahusa26
sshahusa26

Posted: 03 August 2007 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
So are you guys going to post the old videos from star utsav if yes then i am waith for it despritely pleas can someone post the videos for old Kahani eposides please
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 05 August 2007 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Smile Hey Vasu, Urooj n Ankit...was going thru' your views on the character of Janki being more real than that of Parvati...so i thought i'd chip in with my views as well! Wink

Well, first n foremost i have simply loved the way the character of Parvati has evolved and matured over the years Clap ...not once did Parvati take hasty decisions without analysing n getting into the root of the problem...this shows that Parvati is not just emotional, but also very practical...she knows what she's doing, and will make sure her family is protected n gets only the best! She's been a wonderful daughter(to her Nani),loving D-I-L, a devoted wife n friend, a caring "bhabhi", an ideal supermom, & a dedicated homemaker....and yet has'nt lost her identity in the process Clap . Whenever the AG Parivaar faced a problem she stood up for them...she has always fought for what is right and maintained her independence.

I simply loved the characters of Swati Dixit n Janki Devi that Parvati adorned 'coz she brought out her power, dominance, attitude, patience, perseverance, and strength thru' them... Clap each of the characters that Parvati took up during the course of her life has taught her how to handle situations better, each one was a learning experience about the kind of people who exist in the world n how they are to be dealt with, she grew stronger by the years n learnt to stand up for her rights n also show others what it means to receive pain (that she went thru' for 18 long years for no fault of hers!)

Even Sakshi, in one of her interviews has said that a character like Parvati is too good to be true in reality...Parvati is too sacrificing...only a mother can be so sacrificing, she said. Very true...but at the sametime when characters like Pallavi n Shruthi are likely to exist in reality, characters at least one-pinch of what Parvati is, may also exist though not completely... Smile If there were more people like Parvati in this world, then the world would've been a much better place to stay in, would'nt it? Embarrassed Wink

Relating to that..., Ekta n other actors who have known Sakshi for long, have said that Sakshi is an extremely genuine people-person who is very sensitive. Embarrassed In fact, Ekta has even said that Sakshi is the only actor who comes closest to the character she plays on screen Clap Clap Clap , at times Sakshi can get very emotional / sensitive n cry over little things...it seems when Kiran n Sakshi had their scenes together, they have'nt used glycerine in over 80% of their emotional scenes 'coz both of 'em would actually go thru' the emotions of the character themselves!!...So, after hearing that, at least I've begun to believe that a character like Parvati can actually exist Embarrassed ...and none other than Sakshi herself is the biggest proof to it!! Embarrassed Clap Smile

P.S: No offences meant to anyone guys!! Just my views.. Embarrassed
ankit rocks Senior Member
ankit rocks
ankit rocks

Posted: 05 August 2007 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Smile Hey Vasu, Urooj n Ankit...was going thru' your views on the character of Janki being more real than that of Parvati...so i thought i'd chip in with my views as well! Wink

Well, first n foremost i have simply loved the way the character of Parvati has evolved and matured over the years Clap ...not once did Parvati take hasty decisions without analysing n getting into the root of the problem...this shows that Parvati is not just emotional, but also very practical...she knows what she's doing, and will make sure her family is protected n gets only the best! She's been a wonderful daughter(to her Nani),loving D-I-L, a devoted wife n friend, a caring "bhabhi", an ideal supermom, & a dedicated homemaker....and yet has'nt lost her identity in the process Clap . Whenever the AG Parivaar faced a problem she stood up for them...she has always fought for what is right and maintained her independence.

I simply loved the characters of Swati Dixit n Janki Devi that Parvati adorned 'coz she brought out her power, dominance, attitude, patience, perseverance, and strength thru' them... Clap each of the characters that Parvati took up during the course of her life has taught her how to handle situations better, each one was a learning experience about the kind of people who exist in the world n how they are to be dealt with, she grew stronger by the years n learnt to stand up for her rights n also show others what it means to receive pain (that she went thru' for 18 long years for no fault of hers!)

Even Sakshi, in one of her interviews has said that a character like Parvati is too good to be true in reality...Parvati is too sacrificing...only a mother can be so sacrificing, she said. Very true...but at the sametime when characters like Pallavi n Shruthi are likely to exist in reality, characters at least one-pinch of what Parvati is, may also exist though not completely... Smile If there were more people like Parvati in this world, then the world would've been a much better place to stay in, would'nt it? Embarrassed Wink

Relating to that..., Ekta n other actors who have known Sakshi for long, have said that Sakshi is an extremely genuine people-person who is very sensitive. Embarrassed In fact, Ekta has even said that Sakshi is the only actor who comes closest to the character she plays on screen Clap Clap Clap , at times Sakshi can get very emotional / sensitive n cry over little things...it seems when Kiran n Sakshi had their scenes together, they have'nt used glycerine in over 80% of their emotional scenes 'coz both of 'em would actually go thru' the emotions of the character themselves!!...So, after hearing that, at least I've begun to believe that a character like Parvati can actually exist Embarrassed ...and none other than Sakshi herself is the biggest proof to it!! Embarrassed Clap Smile

P.S: No offences meant to anyone guys!! Just my views.. Embarrassed

Hi Chandrika! totally agree with each and every word u said in the above post Embarrassed.No second thoughts yaar that paro is one of the most well sketched character in the history of indian television.Though the character is unrelistic,but there is somethimg which makes it really adorable and lovable,which i think is the case with zillions of people for whom this character is an inspiration and which had played a lion's share in taking kggk to golden heightsClap.Absolutely if we have people who possess even 10% of paro's character in them,the world wud have ben a better place to live in.Big smile.Non doubt we don't have characters like her,but she does set a parameter for every bahu of india.Even my mother and the aunties who watch this show say ,that though paro is unrealistic,she does give them a strenght.an inspiration to successfully handle the crises which they faceBig smileLOL.Yeah! in kwk she mentioned that she cudn't identitfy with the role and had actually refused ekta three timesLOL.Her principles,values and the character of swati dixit and janki devi has taught her to be more strong and she has learned to handle the situations more skillfully.See even 2day when she faces any crises she retains that janki attitude to tackle them and morever she has learned to give it back to people who trouble her even if they are her family members.

Cud anyone plaese update me on what happened in the last episode of kggk(utsav episodes).?

ANKIT 

ankit rocks
ankit rocks

Posted: 06 August 2007 at 9:20am | IP Logged
I just catched up with some utsav videos.As usual kgk was rocking Clap .Finally the ajay's murder track is slowly coming up,probably one of the best storylines so far.Ajay seems to ahve been bitten by pallavi's bug and he is coming up with some really intresting tricks,so that he can go to his flame meeta kapadia LOL ,but paro has come to know abt this affair and now we will have some intresting"parvati's pravachan" LOL .Seriously guys whats wrong with aggarwal family LOL .The aggarwal men fall in love with some other women working in their office and we have other successful men falling in love with aggarwal women LOL LOL .Guys though ajay was shown dead ,but did they ever found his body?may be he was alive.Cudn't watch the full episode,just saw the last part when paro caught ajay and meeta getting cosy with each other.Guys can we have a short update for utsav episodes just like we have for current episodes? Wink
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 06 August 2007 at 9:23am | IP Logged

We can indeed, but last week's Utsav eps have not been uploaded Confused Embarrassed , so as of yet, I have no clue what's going on (on an ep-to-ep basis)...don't know whats going on with Saara...

As for Ajay - I don't think they ever found Ajay's body, and there was a time when we thought he might come back (when Monalika came to AG House after the leap), but nothing transpired from that...

All the AG men, except Om have had two women in their lives - Babuji, Gaurav, Ajay, Kamal etcLOL I don't count Trishna for Om, because he didn't have any relationship - physical or otherwise - with her.

Edited by psawyer - 06 August 2007 at 9:25am
ankit rocks
ankit rocks

Posted: 06 August 2007 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Yeah! even i was hopeful that agetr monalika's entry we cud see ajay returning from dead,but that never happened.But what hurts me more is the way the writers completly wiped off ajay's family from the frame.Avantika was killed in the blast with sambhav(my fav characters) and the last time i heard of monalika and her son siddharth was when she went on some"tirth-yatra".I was really excited with her pairing with soumil(shabbir of kayamath) Embarrassed ,but i guess we wud not see any more of her in kggk. Cry

ANKIT
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 06 August 2007 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit rocks

Hi Chandrika! totally agree with each and every word u said in the above post Embarrassed.No second thoughts yaar that paro is one of the most well sketched character in the history of indian television.Though the character is unrelistic,but there is somethimg which makes it really adorable and lovable,which i think is the case with zillions of people for whom this character is an inspiration and which had played a lion's share in taking kggk to golden heightsClap.Absolutely if we have people who possess even 10% of paro's character in them,the world wud have ben a better place to live in.Big smile.Non doubt we don't have characters like her,but she does set a parameter for every bahu of india.Even my mother and the aunties who watch this show say ,that though paro is unrealistic,she does give them a strenght.an inspiration to successfully handle the crises which they faceBig smileLOL.Yeah! in kwk she mentioned that she cudn't identitfy with the role and had actually refused ekta three timesLOL.Her principles,values and the character of swati dixit and janki devi has taught her to be more strong and she has learned to handle the situations more skillfully.See even 2day when she faces any crises she retains that janki attitude to tackle them and morever she has learned to give it back to people who trouble her even if they are her family members.

Cud anyone plaese update me on what happened in the last episode of kggk(utsav episodes).?

ANKIT 

Smile Yeah...well said Ankit! Clap

Utsav Update (Recent Epi) : In the Aug 06 epi in KGGK (old), there was a really touching scene b/w Babuji n Parvati... Cry where Babuji tells Parvati that she holds a very imp place in the AG Parivaar...Embarrassed n even though Babuji tried to forget her when she was'nt around, he simply could'nt for the simple reason Parvati is that strong link of the "mala" of their household, that even if Parvati is gone for a day, that link will break off...he's grateful to Parvati for her patience n care for the family... Clap he tells her that she is not his bahu but his very special bet, n Babuji also promises never to do such a thing to parvati again..Smile

Meanwhile the AG's are preparing for Avatika's celebration party at home...Smile Parvati remembers that she has forgotten to buy a gift for Avantika...Parvati wants to make this party special for Avantika 'coz she feels that she may have caused a lot of pain to Avantika by suspecting the affair of Mita n Ajay (which is true! Ouch )...Not being able to decide the best gift for Avantiks, she calls Ajay to find out what Avantika would like best for her b'day gift....Confused Ajay however, is in a hotel with Mita n his driver picks Ajay's cell (which he has left back in the car)...Parvati decides to walk up to his room (where she was told that a meeting with Mita is in progress) ..to ask him abt the gift...however nobody opens the hotel room n so Parvati comes outside the hotel room only to spot Ajay n Mita getting intimate..Confused Parvati is shocked n the epi ends...Confused

Go to top