Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

Puraani Kahaani - Relive the magic (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 91

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Alright so I am back..

I love the Shru-Aryan episodes, I mean that was something to really watch as I was always a Shru-Aryan fan, I think he was nice after he changed. The most best performance of Shru and Aryan was when she loses her kid, that performance is marked in my eyes..

Sasha was an awesome track as well - because we got to see Krishna and Gunn's love story which was soo cute, I miss the old Krishna and Gunn Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Puraani Kahaani - Relive the magic (Page 5)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

I know Jenny - those were the days. I much preferred Aryan to Sameer - even when he was evil, at least he had some spark. Aryan-Shruti had a song, some lovely memories, a romance. Since the leap, Shruti and Sameer have seemed more like business partners than a couple.

Edited by psawyer - 02 August 2007 at 3:03pm

eklayvafan1

eklayvafan1

Posted: 03 August 2007 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Me also, some of my Fav tracks post first leap were, Shruti/Aryan, Sasha/Gunn/Krishna that was one rocking track, Om/Paro/Shruti/Gayatri, though I hated the fact that Shruti wasnt blood related to Om/Paro, but I loved the fact that despite this ugly reality Om/Paro/Shruti became more attached to one another than they were before. Despite this reality there relationship was shown as strong as ever.

Apart from Pallavi/Paro confrontation scenes, the only other person who could match that magic were Sasha/Paro/Om confrontational scenes. Really loved the way Sasha would miff Paro/Om to no ends with his antics.

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 03 August 2007 at 6:52am | IP Logged

^^I loved it when Sasha used to say "Parvati...............Aunty" LOL LOL I always detected a strange kind of chemistry between Paro and Sasha. I loved that one scene where Om slapped Sasha and told him "next time, shorten the space you leave between "Parvati" and "aunty" or I'll do it for you" LOL LOL Om was wonderful when angry! Kiran was a very expressive actor! Clap

Edited by psawyer - 03 August 2007 at 6:52am

eklayvafan1

eklayvafan1

Posted: 03 August 2007 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Sasha's dialogues and the way he delivered them with that extra touch of sarcasm were always enjoyable to watch. Even I remember that scene you mentioned, I know Om was fuming with anger when Sasha was disrespecting Paro, Kiran excelled in those scenes, and even Om had this very bizarre chem with Sasha.

And in one of those scenes where Om (with the help of Kamal, Garauv) beats the crap out of Sasha and they all kick him out. Kiran really rocked that scene, his portrayal of anger and disgust with Sasha was mind-blowing. Really miss that support system that Paro had from Om, if anyone disrespected her even slightly how Om would beat the crap out of them was awesome. Really missed that in the scene where Rajo/Mehra tried to marry Paro off, and how she was crying helplessly for Om. I could imagine if Om was there how he would have beaten Mehra up black and blue until he was pronounced dead.

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 03 August 2007 at 7:17am | IP Logged

^^Oh, I loved that scene! That and the one where Om kicked the crap out of SD after the leap, chasing him down the street! LOL  LOL

I also liked the small show of support that Gaurav showed on one particular occasion after Om's death. It was when Shruti had been kidnapped, and Sasha took Paro to where he had hidden here, but they could not find her. Sasha started abusing Parvati and pulled out a gun, and Gaurav, Kamal and *I think* Krishna, all stepped forward with a kind of togetherness, in an attempt to protect Paro. That was sweet but very rare.

Oh yeah, if Om had been around when Rajo tried that despicable trick with Paro, not only would he have beaten Mehra to a pulp, he would have dragged Rajo by the hair and thrown her out of the house without a second glance. No matter that he was a mild man who didn't hit women, if *anyone* had been so much as mildly insulting towards Paro, he'd have ripped their guts out.

By the way, Urooj, I responded to your point from yesterday in the Ep of the Day thread Wink

eklayvafan1

eklayvafan1

Posted: 03 August 2007 at 7:48am | IP Logged
I know yaar loved all Om's scenes when he was in 'the beating up mode' LOL , he really rocked in them.

Though Kamal and Garauv tried to help Paro in that scene you mention but that had no impact on Sasha. He was simply not scared of them even when they all came forward to help Paro. You could feel the pain and sense of loss of support Paro felt in that scene as she knew Om wasnt there to help her, the way he would have done. Though I loved the way Mehra (Monish Behl) slaps him hard and tells him dont he ever dare to disrespect Paro. He didnt match Om in anyway, put the scene was really sweet, and Coz Monish was such a powerful performer that there impact was clearly there.

Whilst in contrast with Om he knew when where to draw a line, he respected Om, and feared him esp after the beating he got from him.

P.S. Vasu I think I misssed your response to the Pallavi/Paro convo, I will just go and read it now.

Edited by eklayvafan1 - 03 August 2007 at 7:49am

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 03 August 2007 at 7:52am | IP Logged

^^ I know what you mean, but that wasn't the scene I was talking about. It was the one where they go to SD's guest house and Sasha discovers that Shruti has disappeared, and when Paro shouts at him to tell the truth, he pulls out a gun. It wasn't an impactful scene in any way, but it was still sweet that they tried.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top