Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

Puraani Kahaani - Relive the magic (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 91

eklayvafan1

eklayvafan1

Posted: 31 July 2007 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Originally posted by eklayvafan1

I totally agree guys on Babuji; he was acting like a complete fool and rather insensitively towards Paro. I guess they hated Pallavi so much that they couldn't even imagine the sight of Paro linking with her, and also they were practically misled by there own daughter. I loved the dialogue Babuji said 'No matter how much we say, but when it comes to matter of trusting your own daughter or your Bahu, we will always choose our own daughter'. Its reality and it happens again and again. I guess that summed it up all well. Very true..!!

I completely loved the way Paro steadily and mutely walked away from her family, especially from Om and Babuji, when really she wanted to be with them. I loved it how her self-respect which was insulted by everyone was the aspect that made her walk away. And Babuji your Bahu is to big hearted not to forgive you, have to say his apology really mellowed down my anger towards him to say the least.

How adorable and cute was Om when he says 'Right or wrong, from what I have learnt about my relationship with Paro, I can only conclude by saying I cant live without her',Clap and Paro looks at him tearfully, with so much admiration and love for her beloved, I absolutely adored that scene and Paro conveyed everything just with her eyes. ClapAnd the scene when Om argues against Babuji on why Paro can't be forgiven, when he says I can change my mental perspective or outlook, but not the heartbeats that beat for Paro, he was too cute. ClapLoved the little Shruti and Om scenes, and indirectly Om's advice coming from what he learnt from Paro. And was Shruti fierce or what even when she was small, loved the way she is so adamant whilst talking to Om that she wont talk to anyone who is annoyed at her MomClap. That scene was so sweet. And Paro's nani, really adore the fact that anything that happens to Paro, the first person she thinks of is Om, she really treated him like her son.   

About Kamal Vasu, I guess to certain extent Pallavi was right, (though I love how Kamal supports Paro/Om), but from what I have seen Kamal has never done anything on his own merit. She completely hated the fact Kamal did everything blindly for Om/Paro, why he could not take decisions individually. Personally I believe Kamal was prosperous with his family relationships in the sense he had good rapport with his family members, but some way down the line he fell weak as a husband, who was not self-regulative enough, for a person like Pallavi. Just a Q, was there a point in time where Pallavi actually loved Kamal???

Ambika/Mallika she was amazing, it was so funny the way she tried to lure Om, and equally funny was Om's shock and horror style expressions. It was good to see that even after being defeated she didn't let Garauv slap her, and even had the audacity to threaten himLOL. Guys is this the end of her though??? Do we not see Ambika again??? The actress was really good. No not yet...but i guess Rajeshwari goes off after the leap n is repalced by Tisca...believe me, she was equally good as Mallika! Wink

Overall I absolutely loved the eps, every character right or wrong played there part with conviction, and shared equal footage and importance.

I could'nt agree laess on every word you've said! Smile Aaawww...today's epi really got me feeling all mushy inside...Cry Smile Clap

I simply loved the way Parvati silently walked out after the Parivaar finds out about Mallika....she wanted to be with her family n Om so badly, yet she put forth her self-respect n dignity and walked off...Clap It was her good Conscience that made her do so...Loved every bit of that scene! Clap Smile Sakshi is too good at this...Embarrassed

Loved the way Nani was with Parvati all the time, understanding n supporting her Smile Clap Very true...Nani was Parvati's mother-figure n supporting pillar apart from Narayni Devi Embarrassed Loved the way nani took care of every detail of Parvati's life n also the way she loved Om Clap Smile

The scene when Nani asked Parvati why she came back from the AG House inspite of solving the Mallika problem, Parvati tells Nani that her self-respect n dignity have been lost after all that mess up...the trust that prevailed among relationships has been replaced with Doubt....Will that trust ever be restored? Will that old bonding ever be felt?...I don't think so....Clap Clap Clap Wow!! that scene was awesome...Clap Clap Clap Clap

Glad that Babuji realised how wrong he was to have not trustred his Fav bahu n for having blindly trusted his daughter....the scene where he walks up to Parvati's house begging her to forgive him n return home was touching! Cry Cry Parvati... she's got such a big heart n so much love for the family, i'm sure she'll forgive everyone n come back home Embarrassed Clap Smile

Om...words fall short in his praise Clap Clap Loved the way he fought with Babuji for Parvati (loved the way Parvati looked at Om when he told Babuji that his heart beats for Parvati n that he could not imagine a life without her..Embarrassed Cry...Touching!), Loved the way Om kept thinking of Parvati all the time...yearning for her, even as Mallika was trying to approach him, all he could think of was Parvati, his endless love for her n the faith Parvati had placed in him...that made him back off from Mallika. Embarrassed Clap Smile...He was so disgusted with Mallika for having brought such thoughts into her head Clap...God!! I miss Om n Parvati even more now after watching their good ol' days together Cry Cry...Sakshi n Kiran were so good together!!! Embarrassed Clap Clap

And who can forget Parvati's scene at the temple? Clap Clap Clap Sakshi really is the Queen Bee of TV Embarrassed Smile Big smile She potrayed her pain, relief n the restoration of her faith in the Almighty, her gratitude for all the support n help she received from God....so well!! Clap Clap Clap Smile Embarrassed Big smile Clap Clap Clap We could actually feel the emotinal turmoil that the character of Parvati was going thru' at that point of time Clap Only Sakshi could have potrayed that scene so well...Clap Embarrassed Clap

Truly...Om n Parvati really rocked together...no wonder they are still the one n only "perfect Fav jodi" for me Embarrassed Clap n no one can take their place! Smile

All in all... a rocking epi!!Clap Smile Clap

Totally agree yaar, Om and Paro's chem was one in a million, I am absolutely loving watching them onscreen again. And watching these eps makes me love there Jodi all the more, and totally understand why Paro is still so devoted to Om, and loves him endlessly. As Vasu said loved the way Om felt disgust within himself to be in the position he was with Mallika, and how he felt disgusted that he trusted Mallika over Paro at one point of time.

Again I agree Yaar the temple scene was auesome, Paro really shines in all her emotional scenes be it with Om or any other character or even when she is alone. Her emotional scenes with her Nani are equally auesome, and how she pours her heart to Nani, when she misses Om and her family, man she really can make you cry. Loved the way she always reassures Nani even when she herself dont know how to get out of the mess she is in. Om/Paro/Nani's bond is so special, and shown really beautifully, esp when she is the only blood related fam Paro had.

Also Paro's and Vandy Maasi's scenes are so cute, esp the one Paro teases Vandy why is so excited and whom she wants to dress up for.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Puraani Kahaani - Relive the magic (Page 4)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 31 July 2007 at 5:00am | IP Logged
I really liked that phone convo between Paro and Preeti early on in the eps, when Paro wishes her for her forthcoming engagement and marriage - and I love that Preeti and Mitali and Neeraj call her "bhabhi-ma", or "choti ma" sometimes. It's really sweet, and you can really see the impact that Parvati has had on the entire family's life. I mean, you always get the one "fave bahu" in these K serials, but often you can't understand why they are so loved. But with Paro, you can see the effect she's had on every member of the family, from Babuji right down to Shruti. She's mother to all of the children in the family, not just her own daughter; she's even a mother to Kamal. Shilpa calls her "Didi" (I wonder why, when Jaya took over, she started calling her bhabhi instead of a lifetime of didi Confused ), even Babuji admits that she is his favourite bahu, his favourite child. It's really heartening to see a real portrayal of a REAL family, with realistic emotions, even if the storylines sometimes get a little crazy.

I love present Kahaani (most of the time), but sometimes I feel like we've lost that "specialness" of the previous two gens. Now, Parvati is loved and respected by all, but there's no significance in it. Every member of the AG family loves her for the same reason - she is "Parvati Mama", the head of the household. They don't have any special memories or bonds with her. Of course, that might be because she was away for 20 years, but apart from Pragati, no one in the younger gen has any kind of special bond with Parvati. Am I making sense? I guess I just miss the fact that one person can have so many different relationships with so many people, and be loved because she made a specific impact in their lives, not just because they've been conditioned to love their "Parvati mama". I  mean, for example, you can't see someone like Neeraj EVER doing what Pranay did to Parvati. Even if Neeraj made mistakes, he knew his limits. Similarly, no matter what the rest of the family thought about Parvati, Vandy, Mitali, Preeti, Neeraj and Om still supported her, without knowing or caring the truth. And they weren't afraid to speak up about either. But now, everyone is mass-brainwashed and even those who do believe her would rather remain silent to keep a roof over their own heads. And Pranay, I just don't understand him. It's ok for him to insult his Parvati mama (and indeed his own mother), but the minute someone else says something against Parvati, he goes all psycho, "adarsh" beta...such inconsistencies didn't exist back then.

Edited by psawyer - 31 July 2007 at 5:04am

ishan2003

IF-Dazzler

ishan2003

Posted: 31 July 2007 at 9:06am | IP Logged
cool, thanks Vasu...cant wait till Ajay murder storyline, one of the best storylines so far

Manojie

Goldie

Manojie

Posted: 31 July 2007 at 11:22am | IP Logged
OMG, I am watching first generation Kahaani, and I love it. I started watching at Shruti/Monalika/Aryan love triangle.

I always liked Kahaani, but looking at the orignal generation I like it even more, it's a shame Kahaani can never go back to being like that. Now if it's not Parvati I get bored, before even when they showed other characters it didn't get boring but made it better, Vandy Masi, and the others had bigger roles.

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 31 July 2007 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, I found some cool videos whilst youtubing today...

Here's an Aryan-Shruti video from way back. Its around the time that Shruti was in love with Sameer, and I *think* that this is the last time we see Aryan. Ever. There are no dialogues, but the scene is still sweet, as he says bye to her. Their song was Ae Mere Humsafar:

http://www.badongo.com/vid/438451 

This is the promo of the first ever episode of KGGK: 

http://www.badongo.com/vid/438452

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 01 August 2007 at 7:45am | IP Logged
OK, I've added the videos to the same post as the Family Tree, because for some reason it is hellbent on not lettinhg me create a new post Confused For that reason, I've lost my intro post as well Angry We'll just have to contend with this for the meantime. If we ever get to a second topic - I'll add a comment then.

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 01 August 2007 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by eklayvafan1

Totally agree yaar, Om and Paro's chem was one in a million, I am absolutely loving watching them onscreen again. And watching these eps makes me love there Jodi all the more, and totally understand why Paro is still so devoted to Om, and loves him endlessly. As Vasu said loved the way Om felt disgust within himself to be in the position he was with Mallika, and how he felt disgusted that he trusted Mallika over Paro at one point of time.

Again I agree Yaar the temple scene was auesome, Paro really shines in all her emotional scenes be it with Om or any other character or even when she is alone. Her emotional scenes with her Nani are equally auesome, and how she pours her heart to Nani, when she misses Om and her family, man she really can make you cry. Loved the way she always reassures Nani even when she herself dont know how to get out of the mess she is in. Om/Paro/Nani's bond is so special, and shown really beautifully, esp when she is the only blood related fam Paro had.

Also Paro's and Vandy Maasi's scenes are so cute, esp the one Paro teases Vandy why is so excited and whom she wants to dress up for.

[/QUOTE]

Absolutely true...Smile I'm loving Om-Paro even more as well Embarrassed ...Sakshi can carry any scene with perfection...Big smile she is the best actress on TV n there's no denying that! Clap Clap Clap

Also loved the 31st July Paro home-coming scene...Clap Clap Clap Embarrassed  Aawww...the way Om came to get her Embarrassed, the way he promised Nani he would make sure that Parvati would never face such a situation again Big smile, Nani's worry n concern for Parvti Embarrassed, Pavati n Om standing as one at the AG house entrance Clap Embarrassed, n the way Parvati convinces Babuji to stay back with so much patience....Clap Smile WOW! no words to describe the beauty of all those scenes!!!..Simply out of this world..Mindblowing!Clap Clap Clap

Hey, i sadly missed out on the 1st Aug epi...if u could give a 'lil briefing b4 i lay my hands on the video link...thanks Smile

eklayvafan1

eklayvafan1

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Hi Chandrika,

Unfortuntely we dont have utsav in UK that's why I can only catch up on the eps, when they are posted here, so wont be able to brief you on the eps now.

But the scenes you have mentioned I can really imagine them, and how beautifully the have been acted out by everyone. And regarding Paro she is truly a exceptional actress, and very much the heart of Kahaani.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top