Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

Puraani Kahaani - Relive the magic (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 91

Page 1
Page   of 91
Page 3 Page 91

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 28 July 2007 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Smile Hey Vasu...! Well, first of all, thanks so much for starting this topic.... Embarrassed Clap Believe it or not, i was going to PM you asking if we could have a permanent topic for KGGK-Utsav that would contain all discussions on each epi and the video links to the old epi's under one roof Smile Smile (instead of having to search all over the forum! Confused )...and i just happened to see this topic!! Big smile Smile Clap WOW! Gr8 telepathy Vasu... Wink LOL

Talking of the epi...its really sad Cry ... how many testing times Parvati will have to go thru'. Ouch Really wish the Agarwals would realise that their Fav bahu can never do anything wrong or can never go against the family!! Ouch Ouch Even if Parvati has to cross a "lakshman rekha", it will be only and only for the good of the family!! Embarrassed Smile

The Agarwal Parivaar need to value this "adarsh" Bahu! Clap I'm glad Om is on Parvati's side though Embarrassed Embarrassed ...really loved the way he told Babuji that he can't imagine carrying on life without Parvati in it... Embarrassed Aaawww....that's what i really love about this perfect couple (Om-Parvati)!! Clap Clap Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Puraani Kahaani - Relive the magic (Page 2)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ishan2003

IF-Dazzler

ishan2003

Posted: 28 July 2007 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Oops Ajay in trouble...days are running out for him...and for Babuji...I have never seen such a male chauvanist character ever in my life.

ishan2003

IF-Dazzler

ishan2003

Posted: 28 July 2007 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Kiran (Om) and Surbhi (Shilpa) both remained silent throughout the scene, yet they stole every frame they were in...their expressions were absolutely mindblowing.

Edited by ishan2003 - 28 July 2007 at 5:35pm

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 4:22am | IP Logged
^^What scene was that, Ishan?

I have to say, I never really realised it at the time, but I agree with you about Babuji being a real chauvinist. The way that he was going on about Parvati as if she wasn't there was despicable. And then, when Krishna-ji and Dadi decided to support Parvati, he went into sulk-mode. I really liked Krishna-ji telling him (in private) that if he threw Vandy out (as he had done Paro), he would have to throw Preeti, Mitali, his own mother and herself out too. She shone in that scene, which is why I am even more sad that these days the oldies have nothing to do.

I also really liked Mitali - in the scene where Avantika and Shilpa blast her for "going against the family", she was wonderful with her comeback. I really miss these older characters, who had some sass and backbone Embarrassed even Neeraj and Kamal didn't makeany blind decisions to support Babuji or Om - they were confused because both of them were seemingly right in their place.

The funny thing is, Babuji will go on and on interrupting and disputing Paro if and when she ever tries to say something in her defence, but when it comes to listening to Pallavi's crap or Ambika/Mallika's threats, he stands there in one corner, shaking his hea but not making a stand. I wonder what pathological need he has to put down his bahus and support people he's known for all of five minutes?

Paro was too cute when she was investigating though LOL LOL and the slap she gave to Mallika was on form as usual.

ishan2003

IF-Dazzler

ishan2003

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by psawyer

^^What scene was that, Ishan?

I have to say, I never really realised it at the time, but I agree with you about Babuji being a real chauvinist. The way that he was going on about Parvati as if she wasn't there was despicable. And then, when Krishna-ji and Dadi decided to support Parvati, he went into sulk-mode. I really liked Krishna-ji telling him (in private) that if he threw Vandy out (as he had done Paro), he would have to throw Preeti, Mitali, his own mother and herself out too. She shone in that scene, which is why I am even more sad that these days the oldies have nothing to do.

I also really liked Mitali - in the scene where Avantika and Shilpa blast her for "going against the family", she was wonderful with her comeback. I really miss these older characters, who had some sass and backbone Embarrassed even Neeraj and Kamal didn't makeany blind decisions to support Babuji or Om - they were confused because both of them were seemingly right in their place.

The funny thing is, Babuji will go on and on interrupting and disputing Paro if and when she ever tries to say something in her defence, but when it comes to listening to Pallavi's crap or Ambika/Mallika's threats, he stands there in one corner, shaking his hea but not making a stand. I wonder what pathological need he has to put down his bahus and support people he's known for all of five minutes?

Paro was too cute when she was investigating though LOL LOL and the slap she gave to Mallika was on form as usual.

The scene where Ambika was exposed

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
^^Right. Yep, I agree.

Have to say, the Shruti-Sonu scene was so cute. Wonderful perfomance by Shweta Prasad - it was a total foreshadowing of their relationship after the leap (first leap). Shruti really was protective of Sonu and Krishna, of course - to the extent that she would support them both over her own parents...loved that.

Just a small doubt - Sonu is older than Krishna, isn't she? As far as I remember, it was Shruti, Sonu then Krishna, and then the other kids - right?

ishan2003

IF-Dazzler

ishan2003

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Shruti, then Sonu, then Krishna, then Monalika

eklayvafan1

eklayvafan1

Posted: 30 July 2007 at 7:15am | IP Logged
I totally agree guys on Babuji; he was acting like a complete fool and rather insensitively towards Paro. I guess they hated Pallavi so much that they couldn't even imagine the sight of Paro linking with her, and also they were practically misled by there own daughter. I loved the dialogue Babuji said 'No matter how much we say, but when it comes to matter of trusting your own daughter or your Bahu, we will always choose our own daughter'. Its reality and it happens again and again. I guess that summed it up all well.

I completely loved the way Paro steadily and mutely walked away from her family, especially from Om and Babuji, when really she wanted to be with them. I loved it how her self-respect which was insulted by everyone was the aspect that made her walk away. And Babuji your Bahu is to big hearted not to forgive you, have to say his apology really mellowed down my anger towards him to say the least.

How adorable and cute was Om when he says 'Right or wrong, from what I have learnt about my relationship with Paro, I can only conclude by saying I cant live without her', and Paro looks at him tearfully, with so much admiration and love for her beloved, I absolutely adored that scene and Paro conveyed everything just with her eyes. And the scene when Om argues against Babuji on why Paro can't be forgiven, when he says I canchange my mental perspective or outlook, but not the heartbeats that beat for Paro, he was too cute. Loved the little Shruti and Om scenes, and indirectly Om's advice coming from what he learnt from Paro. And was Shruti fierce or what even when she was small, loved the way she is so adamant whilst talking to Om that she wont talk to anyone who is annoyed at her Mom. That scene was so sweet. And Paro's nani, really adore the fact that anything that happens to Paro, the first person she thinks of is Om, she really treated him like her son.   

About Kamal Vasu, I guess to certain extent Pallavi was right, (though I love how Kamal supports Paro/Om), but from what I have seen Kamal has never done anything on his own merit. She completely hated the fact Kamal did everything blindly for Om/Paro, why he could not take decisions individually. Personally I believe Kamal was prosperous with his family relationships in the sense he had good rapport with his family members, but some way down the line he fell weak as a husband, who was not self-regulative enough, for a person like Pallavi. Just a Q, was there a point in time where Pallavi actually loved Kamal???

Ambika/Mallika she was amazing, it was so funny the way she tried to lure Om, and equally funny was Om's shock and horror style expressions. It was good to see that even after being defeated she didn't let Garauv slap her, and even had the audacity to threaten him. Guys is this the end of her though??? Do we not see Ambika again??? The actress was really good.

Overall I absolutely loved the eps, every character right or wrong played there part with conviction, and shared equal footage and importance.

Edited by eklayvafan1 - 30 July 2007 at 7:20am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top