•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
Hugs are nonfattening and they don't cause cancer or cavities

All naturalwith no preservatives , artificial ingredients or pesticid residue ,cholesterol-free naturally sweet , 100% wholesome and they are a completely...renewable resource

Easy to care for , they don't require batteries tune-ups , or x-rays
, nontaxable fully returnable and energy efficient

In factespecially good for cold and rainy days and
exceptionally effective in treating problems...like
bad dreams or Monday bluesNever wait until tomorrow to hug , someone you could hug today
because when you give one you get one right back your way

What a hug mean for u..........πŸ˜ƒ
the lats few lines reminded me of Newton's third law in physics, which is very very true..............'every action has an equal and opposite(direction) reaction' 😊..............when one gives hug, the other gets one right away.........a hug gives the warmth which can soften a hard person's soul too...if the hug is really meant...............and I just remembered, after all 'jadoo ki ______<i don't know how to spell it out>(hug)' is very effective too na πŸ˜‰ 😊

some things are undefinable...like a hug......I can't express it all correctly, forgive me if I sounded silly 😊
Originally posted by Shazia_haya

the lats few lines reminded me of Newton's third law in physics, which is very very true..............'every action has an equal and opposite(direction) reaction' 😊..............when one gives hug, the other gets one right away.........a hug gives the warmth which can soften a hard person's soul too...if the hug is really meant...............and I just remembered, after all 'jadoo ki ______<i don't know how to spell it out>(hug)' is very effective too na πŸ˜‰ 😊

some things are undefinable...like a hug......I can't express it all correctly, forgive me if I sounded silly 😊

very gOod pOint Shazia.... every actiOn has its equal and oppOsite reactiOn... it give us three pOints... One is Equal reactiOn which means the Other One is alsO intrested in hug.... secOnd One is oppOsite like Other One gOnna Slap yOu insult yOu.... third One is that in same oppOsit reactiOn, Other One is giving yOu 100 times better reactiOn....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

sO, dOes it means that if we kiss sOmeOne... the persOn tO whOm we kiss give us same reatiOn????πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Lovers Ka Love

very gOod pOint Shazia.... every actiOn has its equal and oppOsite reactiOn... it give us three pOints... One is Equal reactiOn which means the Other One is alsO intrested in hug.... secOnd One is oppOsite like Other One gOnna Slap yOu insult yOu.... third One is that in same oppOsit reactiOn, Other One is giving yOu 100 times better reactiOn....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

sO, dOes it means that if we kiss sOmeOne... the persOn tO whOm we kiss give us same reatiOn????πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

....about that.....lol.....you've quieten me......but that was Physics.....Newton's third law.................

Well perhaps if it's meant than you may get the same reactionπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.............never tried myself.......

Ummm.....but nice point.....lol......but I said, from my viewpoint, that the feeling, of a hug-which is meant, is undefinable......

If people try to define it in words, the words won't be perfect enough too....😊

PS: everyone can call me Sumra, that's my real name.

Edited by Shazia_haya - 16 years ago
hug?
pata nahin! .............koi hug karein.......toh dil mein laddoo phutne lagtein hain! πŸ˜›

I think a hug is something very very special, which makes you feel warm inside, and much more effective than other physical means of showing care. πŸ˜‰
Well to me A hug is a great way to give someone a smile! Hugs also help to brighten up your day and it's A way to show each other that we care πŸ˜›

As they say..Sometimes, a hug is all what we need... πŸ‘

Love,
Gracella
For me a hug is something that makes u feel special!! To make you feel that you are being cared...
Originally posted by Naughty_n_nice

I think a hug is something very very special, which makes you feel warm inside, and much more effective than other physical means of showing care. πŸ˜‰
  very true😳😳 Edited by mike00rules - 16 years ago