Fan Fictions

Dearest Diary, AK ch19 pg 20 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 23

MUNNIBABA2009

MUNNIBABA2009

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Whore, slut, psycho... lol those were some insults... haha... alliyah is realllllly confused... lol... seriously angad just went on adn on even after he convinced alliyah... serves him right to be sleeping on teh couch... lol... i am really enjoying it... hope to read more parts soooon!... continue sooon!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dearest Diary, AK ch19 pg 20 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nerdynerd

Goldie

nerdynerd

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 11:04am | IP Logged
dang, angad was a total meany! They are both PSYCHOS for each other LOL

SujalkiDeewani

IF-Dazzler

SujalkiDeewani

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 11:27am | IP Logged
wow!! it waz wonderful!! m in love wid da romance!! Embarrassed lol! plzz cotinue soon! ur FF rox!!!!.....keep it up!!! Clap

kIrAn...E>GA<3

kIrAn...E>GA<3

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Chapter 4- Back Pain and Heart Ache.

"Good morning." Angad smiled, trying to pull me into a kiss. I turned and put some coffee up in the machine. "Good morning Aaliya." I said, properly, looking right past Angad.

"Good morning Bhabhi." She smiled sarcastically, noticing the tension between me and Angad.

"Depending on how your brother is today, I'll decide whether I'm your bhabhi or your soutan. But I'm a whore so I might just be both." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Kripa, I'm sorry." He said with such emotion, I felt like throwing rotten tomatoes at him.

"It's all right, Inspector Khanna. I'll be on my merry way, now. I do hope you see your sister in good company. I wouldn't want my psychotic behavior to rub off on her." I said sarcastically appropriate. I was being aloof on purpose, of course. The truth was, when he was sorry and regretful and aware he was wrong, he was so terribly irresistible.

"Oh. Kripa, I said I was sorry." He groaned. He pulled me by my waist. I pushed him away. "I don't kiss strangers. Not without getting paid anyways." I glared. He sighed defeated. Grabbing his briefcase, he made his way to work. For the first time, without a goodbye kiss.

"Ouch." Aaliya speculated. "You're a mean bhabhi." She laughed.

"Call me that again and you'll die." I pulled out a gun. I was dead serious.

"Fine, Kripa. Chill. What's wrong with you?" She asked, taking the revolver from my hand.

"I want a divorce from your brother." I stated plainly.

"Why?"

"Because, we can't be together. Especially after last night. No matter how much we love each other, he'll always see me as a robber. As a case. As a paycheck. Never as a wife."

"You know that's not true. You guys have never been husband-wife like to begin with. Why did you keep it a secret for so long?" Aaliya stared at my wedding band, probably wondering how old it was.

"Well, we got married around the time Angad began the force. I was his first case. That went well…" I said sarcastically.

"Didn't they give Pandey that case?" Aaliya's remained fixed on the wedding band. There was something amiss.

"Yes, because Angad refused it. He thought I had ties with the underworld that operated our robberies. He went undercover. We fell in love. Finally, he found out I was an independent thief. We both tried forgetting the other but it didn't work. ACP never found out about us."

"So why…?" She stared at the ring. I left my hand there, motionless making sure Aaliya was unaware of my knowing of her stare.

"Well. The commissioner thought that Angad was getting way too emotionally caught up in the case. That he was falling in love with me. That he'd fall soft when the end of the case came. Angad flatly denied any such thing. The thing was, we were married by then. If Angad would have told him, he would have been fired."

"And Prithvi?" She asked, not blinking.

"Okay. I don't even like him. You can GLADLY have him." Aaliya should have been ecstatic, but instead she gaped at my ring.

"What?! Aaliya?!" I yelled, finally annoyed.

"Huh?" She was pulled suddenly out of her haze.

"Why are you staring at my ring like that for?" I asked, examining my ring.

"Um…is that the ONLY ring Bhai gave you?" She asked, stuttering. This wasn't good. Aaliya barely ever lost composure. She was always a smooth talker; no matter what. That was her specialty; talking her way out of things. And here she stood, before me stuttering.

"Yeah. It's my engagement cum wedding ring. Why?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"So NO other ring?" She asked, looking at her black pumps.

"No. Aaliya, what's wrong?" I asked, concerned. She got up and left into Angad's room. She came returning with a small red velvet box, the sides were mahogany and beautifully carved. She opened it and handed me a gold ring. In the middle were diamonds cut to form a heart. There were 8 of them, I guess.

"He never gave you this?" She asked, holding her breath.

"No." I suddenly feel my stomach sink, "He didn't…..Why?"

"This was Angad's mother's ring. It was the only thing he had of hers. His most prized possession. Growing up, he always told me…" She sighed searching for strength and breath. "He always told me that whoever he'd fall in love with and want to spend his life with he'd give this to."

"Well, maybe he…" I thought of an argument, "forgot." I said with a voice far too small to be my own. Finally, it made sense. I was treated like nothing more than a case because that was all I was. I was a case, a paycheck, a job. I felt tears threaten the back of my closed eyes. I swallowed them back.

It couldn't be. Angad couldn't be so heartless; he couldn't toy with me for his job, he wouldn't. Would he? It added up perfectly, if you accounted everything he had said the night before. But then again, Aaliya would never lie to me either.

I snatched the ring from Aaliya's hand. In anger; I threw it into its box. I stuffed it into my pocket. In the other hands, I took my keys and angrily drove to a way far too familiar. I stood before the Juhu Branch Police Headquarters. I slammed my car door and stormed in. Walking past what seemed like millions of questioning eyes and suspicious whispers, I made my way to Angad's desk. He sat there, with a file opened with what I saw was a picture of me. He looked up at me, "Kripa? What are you --?" He asked before he considered the tears brimmed in my eyes, my red skin.

I slammed the red box on his desk and his eyes grew wide. I questioned him coldly with my eyes. "Kr…kr…ipa. Kripa, I can explain." His eyes looked as if he was hoping for this day. As if he was anticipating this.

"You can. Well that's wonderful." I say, battling the salty tell-tale emotion in my eyes. I took my wedding band off and stacked it on the box. "But that won't be necessary."

At this, he stood. Did I expect an ovation? In a moment of fury, I did what I shouldn't have. I bent over the table and kissed him, in the presence of his subordinates and seniors, alike. "It was fun, Inspector Khanna. I'll have the papers drew for divorce by next week." I smiled distantly. I turned on my heels as I heard an aged voice say, "Mrs. Kripa Khanna, how nice to see you at Headquarters and NOT in the lockup." The voice was deep and taunting. I knew that voice. Memories swirled in my head from 5, 10, 15 years ago.

There's no way it could be…I turned to see him. It was the same square face, the same hard steel eyes, the same mocking cheeks. His hair had been deep black before, almost blue; now were snow white with shades of grey matching his eyes.

This was him…the man who made me what I am.

Edited by kIrAn...E>GA<3 - 02 August 2007 at 6:49pm

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Woah girl. You and your surprises! Jerk jerk jerky jerk. Why didnt he give the ring to her?! Argh! And whats this guy-that-made-her-who-she-is doing at the police headquarters? Anyways, awesome part! Yo are you seriously gonna make Prithvi-Aaliya a couple? Cuz like dont, make him hook up with Anita or something, he's in denial, he seems like the obsessed type. Josh-Aaliya or Shabbir-Aaliya= cuterWink Continue Soon love!

<3 Madiha

Edited by erier101 - 02 August 2007 at 7:14pm

cheeselova

IF-Dazzler

cheeselova

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
hmmmm again a cliffhanger
by the way awesome part
i dont know why but i liked the way kripa is treating angad LOL

imdudehead

Goldie

imdudehead

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap great part, omg did angad cheat on her 4 his job?? like omg.... Confused i so did not expect that Confused i think that was her father....

jdsean

Goldie

jdsean

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Another great part!!!!!!!!   Clap Clap   You are really good. I feel bad for her Angad must have a good reason I hope. And the secret man whoever he is I can't wait to find out who it is. Maybe its someone she's related too. Continue soon. Take care.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top