Fan Fictions

Dearest Diary, AK ch19 pg 20 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 23

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 31 July 2007 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
That was just plain sad!! UGH! I hate how she kept saying when it happens.... Kiran....foreshadowing? Are you giving us little hints here? I hope he doesnt have to kill her!! That would be so sadCry He should've totally seduced her to bed and made her answerLOLLOL or gotten her drunkWink Cont Soon!!

Edited by erier101 - 31 July 2007 at 4:37pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dearest Diary, AK ch19 pg 20 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KiwiShake

IF-Dazzler

KiwiShake

Posted: 31 July 2007 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
gr8 part
hmmm... kripa was repeating the same words again and again "wen" "if" i have a feeling that at the end angad will shoot her "bang" Cry ouch ! that hurts Cry

_________
Sana
DREAM BIG ACHIEVE BIG

mansi1219

Goldie

mansi1219

Posted: 31 July 2007 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
aw man... god this was totally sad..

i dont like how cooly kripa is talkin to him about this.. no good..

hmm cant wait to see wat happens.. cuz looks like neither one is back out..

nice part.. waiting for the next

luv ur sautan.. Tongue

kIrAn...E>GA<3

kIrAn...E>GA<3

Posted: 31 July 2007 at 7:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by erier101

That was just plain sad!! UGH! I hate how she kept saying when it happens.... Kiran....foreshadowing? Are you giving us little hints here? I hope he doesnt have to kill her!! That would be so sad He should've totally seduced her to bed and made her answer or gotten her drunk Cont Soon!!

maddie, u kno me. random random. foreshadowing? maybe...i don't think that its foreshadowing wat U THINK im tryin 2 foreshadow. juss remember this, kiran no likey sadddy-saddy. kiran lyke <3 MUAH! (lovey dovey) and kiran lyke POW-POWness!  Wink

so think bout it, if u wanna kno more. get on msn! lol.  Big smile

yes, he shudve seduced her to bed and/or gotten her drunk...but dats SO mundane. nuthin new...maybe next time. lol.   LOL

<3 kiran

E> GA <3

Originally posted by iamsmart

gr8 part
hmmm... kripa was repeating the same words again and again "wen" "if" i have a feeling that at the end angad will shoot her "bang" ouch ! that hurts

_________
Sana
DREAM BIG ACHIEVE BIG

don't listen to maddie guys! Kripa's NOT getting shot by Angad. Later on in da ff ill speicify why dis convo occurred. Sana! Thanks for reading and commenting!!!! I assure u, no such painful thing will occur!

Originally posted by mansi1219

aw man... god this was totally sad..

i dont like how cooly kripa is talkin to him about this.. no good..

hmm cant wait to see wat happens.. cuz looks like neither one is back out..

nice part.. waiting for the next

luv ur sautan..

Guys! Chill! Kripa's not getting shot. Sry for being so depressing 2day. Havin a bad day. But itll get better I promise. Kripa speaks very coolly bout everything. Throughout her life, she's prethought every scenario u cud imagine wit her and Angad.

Theyre both headstrong. Ur rite, neither one is backing out.

Thanks, ill cont soon!

Love your soutan,

<3 kiran

E> GA <3

jdsean

Goldie

jdsean

Posted: 31 July 2007 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
The foreshadowing was really sad. I mean she could quit stealing its not like she needs to anymore. Now I wonder what Angad is going to do about the case since the criminal is his one and only wife. Great part continue soon.   Clap Clap

AngelsHeaven

IF-Rockerz

AngelsHeaven

Posted: 01 August 2007 at 4:33am | IP Logged
just read ur fick its gr8... i hope they find a middle way out of it so that non of them looses...
best of luck 4 both of them...
continue soon

MUNNIBABA2009

MUNNIBABA2009

Posted: 01 August 2007 at 11:42am | IP Logged
awesome yaar... finally finished it... great part... it is kind of sad... but i like it... lets see their game of cat and mouse...lol... and in between romance i guess... hehe... continue sooon!!! i really cant write much will try adn write a LONGGGGGGGG comment later... my head's not wprking straight right now... lol kk thats it i guess...

abhi Embarrassed

kIrAn...E>GA<3

kIrAn...E>GA<3

Posted: 01 August 2007 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
new part up, HOPEFULLY, in an hour or so...depending on whether i make dinner/wash dishes....

wish me luck and SUPER-STRENGTH....hehehe LOL

<3 kiran
E> GA <3

Post Reply New Post

Go to top