mansi1219

Goldie

mansi1219

Posted: 30 July 2007 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kIrAn...E>GA<3

Originally posted by mansi1219

WOW kiran its awesome!

i love the beginning..
woah she is married to him.. awesome! hmm now y are they not telling people..

confusing lives i wud say too..

hmm well i m ignoring madiha on yahoo to read this.. so let me get back.. she is buzzin her life away.. lolz

luv mansi

wow, dat is quite the compliment. theyre not telling ppl for a couple different reasons, which ill clarify l8er on.

confusing, yes. interesting? i think so Confused?

she is quite the attention starved one, isnt she? madiha i mean. r u my soutan btw?

<3 kiran
E> GA <3

lol offcourse its interesting.. or i wudnt be avodiing madz..

hmm lol.. shh.. i cant say she is attention starved.. she will dump me.. LOL

btw.. ur the sautan.. i came first.. Big smile  LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dearest Diary, AK ch19 pg 20 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jdsean

Goldie

jdsean

Posted: 30 July 2007 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Great part.!! Clap Clap   You really started off with a bang. I love it. Their lives really is like a soap. Kripa and Angad Married I love it. Kripa needs to tell Prithvi already and get it over it. Poor Aliya though she knows so many things .    I can't wait for the next part. You really are a good writer. I hope you continue soon.

mitali_s

Goldie

mitali_s

Posted: 31 July 2007 at 12:31am | IP Logged
gosh that was something...amazingly diffrent and hooking...kripa a thief and a murderer, angad an honest cop married to a culprit, his sister a thief too and a series of complicated love interests...u had my head spinning sweety!!! cont sooon.....

AKForever

Goldie

AKForever

Posted: 31 July 2007 at 1:14am | IP Logged
hey wow great start
continue soon

kIrAn...E>GA<3

kIrAn...E>GA<3

Posted: 31 July 2007 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by subhag

heyy awesome start!! veryy different storyline..thats for sure!!! lol phsyco prithvi
and whoa angad and kripa are married!! and how kripa and angad love eachother, prithvi loves kripa, aaliya loves prithvi, josh loves aaliya, anita loves josh!!! does sound like Days of OUr Lives
anyways!!! i love ur ff!!
plzz cont soon

thanks I think I will J

Originally posted by bugs_bunny

a new FF?? yay!! awesome startin!!

angad and kripa are married and its so cute that one is a cop and the other a thief! why are they hiding it though?  

And prithvi loves kripa??  that was one confusing love square!! nobody except AK love who they're supposed to!

Waiting to read more!

Ill tell u y theyre hiding it in da next few chapters. There's a BUNCH of reasons. Ull juss have 2 keep reading!

Originally posted by iamsmart

awesome part and really interesting would love to read further. seems like prithvi is a pshycho. aliya can't love prithvi i mean her choice can't be that bad hmmm... the charaters r quite interesting
_______
Sana
DREAM BIG ACHIEVE BIG

bechari Aaliya. Her choice really IS that bad. Lol. Im glad u lyke the characters!

Originally posted by meme25

wow......this story is rly sumthing.........it's great and it sure has me thinking.............i'd love to read more and hope ur gonna be updating soon..........this is awesome.........great job!!!!!!!

thanks meme! Im glad my story is mentally stimulating! Lol. Ill be continuing soon!

Originally posted by kIrAn...E>GA<3

WOW kiran its awesome!

i love the beginning..
woah she is married to him.. awesome! hmm now y are they not telling people..

confusing lives i wud say too..

hmm well i m ignoring madiha on yahoo to read this.. so let me get back.. she is buzzin her life away.. lolz

luv mansi

wow, dat is quite the compliment. theyre not telling ppl for a couple different reasons, which ill clarify l8er on.

confusing, yes. interesting? i think so ?

she is quite the attention starved one, isnt she? madiha i mean. r u my soutan btw?

<3 kiran
E> GA <3

lol offcourse its interesting.. or i wudnt be avodiing madz..

hmm lol.. shh.. i cant say she is attention starved.. she will dump me..

btw.. ur the sautan.. i came first..  

haha, avoiding madiha! Lol, dats hysterical.

She is attention starved. I told her, and we had a galiyon ka session. It waz enlightening.

Btw, no im not.the order doesn't matter. We're eachother's soutans. Its ok tho, im glad ur reading newayz…

Originally posted by jdsean

Great part.!!    You really started off with a bang. I love it. Their lives really is like a soap. Kripa and Angad Married I love it. Kripa needs to tell Prithvi already and get it over it. Poor Aliya though she knows so many things .    I can't wait for the next part. You really are a good writer. I hope you continue soon.

THANKS! Its comments lyke these dat keep me goin! Thanks for da compliment, even tho I don't write very well…ill be continuing  soon!

Originally posted by mitali_s

gosh that was something...amazingly diffrent and hooking...kripa a thief and a murderer, angad an honest cop married to a culprit, his sister a thief too and a series of complicated love interests...u had my head spinning sweety!!! cont sooon.....

wat a comment!!! Yes, I thought the chor-police idea would have been great so I put it in a ff. I must give munnibaba (abhilasha) credit. She helped me tons wit da concept and madiha (erier101) for encouragement. I had ur spinning? Wow, thanks. I think dats a compliment. Lol.

Originally posted by sameira-90

hey wow great start
continue soon

thanks I will…

Thanks guys! I got a really good response for this FF. I will be continuing later today! Keep reading, PLEASE!

I love you guys for commenting, by the way. You have NO IDEA what ur opinions mean to me…thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

<3 kiran

E> GA <3

SujalkiDeewani

IF-Dazzler

SujalkiDeewani

Posted: 31 July 2007 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
wow man!! wonderful FF!! loved it!! plzz continue sooon!!!! Embarrassed

kIrAn...E>GA<3

kIrAn...E>GA<3

Posted: 31 July 2007 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Chapter 2- Rivals.

"I don't like this game, Kripa." He said sternly.

"What game, Angad? You want to play a game? How about hide and seek?" I replied chirpily. He was getting irritated, I could tell. It was quite enthralling, watching Angad response to different words of mine. I giggled to myself.

"Kripa." Angad's footsteps turned toward me, he sat beside me. His breathes making their warm way down my neck, I back away a little. "Can you please tell me what you've done so I can help you?" He attempted to caress my cheek, as I pulled away.

"I haven't done anything. And even if I did, what does that have to do with us? How can you help me?" I asked simply. Out of many things, one thing I had learned was to mask intention and hide emotion. It was my forte.

"It has everything to do with us. My job is to help prevent and reduce crime. That job gets pretty damn hard when my own wife is a criminal." He rubbed my back, lovingly. Sometimes being a thief was so difficult. Not usually, the job had no tough requirements. Stealing wasn't something terribly difficult. Stealing cleverly wasn't either. It was always stealing from the police that bothered me, stealing from my husband. It wasn't necessary often; and this was my first time pulling it off. Various times, I had tried before Angad had caught me. And then, I had burrowed my way out of it, legally with the help of Aaliya. Yes, yes. You might ask what Aaliya is doing as a thief if she can practice law. Well, I really don't know. She's special. She took the easy and difficult route out. She chose both. The easy route for convenience, the hard route for sensibility. She was…different.

"No one tells your sister to stop." I defended. Bad defense. "You know what, Angad? I do what I do for a reason." I huffed. He tried to massage the tension out of my shoulders; I was melting at his touch. I flinched a little.

"Kripa, you don't need to do it anymore. I make enough money for our house to run. Just because we live separate doesn't mean I can't support you."

"ANGAD!" I shouted. "This isn't about money. This is who I am. You can't tell me to stop that." He remained calm and stern.

"Who you are is wrong." He said coolly.

"This is how I've survived for years. I'm alive because of this. I'm alive FOR this." He had just demeaned my entire existence.

"And I suppose I mean nothing." Angad asked impatient, he was slowly losing composure.

"You mean everything to me, baby. But this is my life we're talking about."

"Which I have no right over?" Hurt was clear and misty in his eyes.

"You have every right on me and my life. But if it wasn't for my stealing, I'd probably be a five dollar whore somewhere. I would have never met you. I would be living on the streets."

"But you aren't. You are married, you have me. We have a house. I'm not telling you to stop working. All I'm saying is to tell me where you hid that diamond, those necklaces, and those things that you stole from the museum and stop doing this. You can take up a better job. I'll help you find one. But Kripa, please stop this." Angad said, almost pleading. I must resist.

"I can't. I can't believe you're even asking me to. I don't care if you arrest me, if I get killed. This is what I do. You know it's the path of no return. I can't Angad." I said, looking down at my feet. My eyes shifted a bit leftward and saw his feet shuffling. He was nervous. He was getting angry. I was irritating him. No one dared to oppose Angad before me. As an orphan, he learned to take care of himself. I'm not going to say, it wasn't difficult…I'm sure it was. But he had an advantage; he was a boy, a boy that evolved into a man quickly. He knew and took responsibility quickly. Aaliya, had been sold, or "adopted" by the same man that took Angad up. They were both meant to beg for him.

But Angad's ego and Aaliya's pride made them the only children to resist. When Angad came up with the idea of running away, Aaliya questioned his decision. She said that she was a young girl and he would eventually go his own way. Angad said, she'd been the first person to listen to him and he'd always protect her. Aaliya asked, if that made him her brother. Angad nodded, indeed, it did. Ever since then, they were inseparable, and that was what made Aaliya's decision so odd.

"Kripa, what if one day if I have to choose between you and my duty?" Angad asked me, his voice softened intensely.

"Duty is duty. You go ahead and do what you have to do." I responded simply. My taking so lightly of this subject was making him wearily uncomfortable.

"So, you mean…?" He asked, almost in tears.

"If one day, you had to kill me. I'd be happy to die by your hands." I kissed him lightly on the lips, trying to calm him. The tension was built in his pursed lips too.

"Kripa…" He groaned. "I would never be able to…" He started. I cut him off.

"When you do, don't feel guilty about it. Okay?" I'm not sure why I said, 'when you do' but it was like I was foreseeing my own death. A pre-guilt settled into Angad.

"Kripa, PLEASE don't say things like that. I would never be able to do something like that, even if my duty called for it."

"Yes, you would. Duty is something you swear yourself to Angad. You swore yourself to duty much before you did to me. I can't take that away from you." I patted his cheek.

"Kripa, I love you." He argued.

"I know. That's why I'm saying. Don't blame yourself when it happens. When I'm gone, find someone that makes you happy and go on with your life." I rested my head on his shoulder. I wanted to tell him this for a reason, not to make him feel bad…just so that he'd know.

"Kripa, stop saying that. Stop saying 'when,' say 'if' and fyi, it won't. I won't let it." He said, standing up.

"Fine. If it happens. Follow your duty, not your heart. Okay?" He nodded reluctantly.

"Kripa?"

"Yeah?" I replied, laying on him still.

"You know I'm working on the museum case."

"I know." I lied, trying to act unaffected.

"Good luck on escaping this one." He said, holding back a smirk.

"Good luck on solving it." I smiled hard, despite my obvious fear. I had never lost before, but then again, neither has he. From now on, we work head-to-head. Rivals.

"Well then…" He smirked, challenging me. The fear hadn't yet come over him. I knew he wished he would fail. He would hate arresting me again.

"May the best win." I shuddered.

"May the best win." He echoed.

Who the best was, we were yet to find out…..

Edited by kIrAn...E>GA<3 - 31 July 2007 at 4:29pm

bugs_bunny

IF-Rockerz

bugs_bunny

Posted: 31 July 2007 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

me!! im first!!

wow!! so Kripa vs Angad!? wow!!

She wants to die by him?Cry i hope it never comes to that!!

Cont soon!

Edited by bugs_bunny - 01 August 2007 at 8:01am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top