Hows naina ?

an_innocent_raj thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hows Naina ? Sorry i was away .... I juss want to know hows naina ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I heard that she is out of coma... I wish her all the best and Inshallah she will be perfectly fine very soon
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she is out of her coma but ever since they told her about her dad she is blaming herself which is not good for her health 😭
sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she is out of coma and inshallah will be with us soon 😊
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes, sh is out of coma and hopefully she'll visit IF soon πŸ˜‰
hey who is naina πŸ˜• ..& wht happened to her πŸ˜• ...sorry i have no idea abt it
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aww no it is not gud for her health at all if she is blaming herself. 😭 i hoep she gets well soon

@kai: Naina is second SM and is a very sweet girl.. sometime ago she had an accident whilst her dad was driving her back home from her friend's house. in this accident Naina went into coma and her dad died. now she is out of coma and is blaming herself as she came to know about her dad.

Originally posted by: pari0706

aww no it is not gud for her health at all if she is blaming herself. 😭 i hoep she gets well soon

@kai: Naina is second SM and is a very sweet girl.. sometime ago she had an accident whilst her dad was driving her back home from her friend's house. in this accident Naina went into coma and her dad died. now she is out of coma and is blaming herself as she came to know about her dad.

oh dear that was terrible hope she recovers soon😳

thanks chini😊

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Aww, she shouldn't blame herself, it was not her fault. I am glad that she is out of a coma though, I hope she makes a speedy recovery and hopefully stops blaming herself
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
me too i wish she would comeback and help me sort all you girls out