Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

missy6892

Goldie

missy6892

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

Hey guys...

Are any of you guys Nivana fans?? If so what is your favorite song, what do you think about them, and how do you think that Kurt Cobain (RIP) really died!!

Here is a link to Smells like teen Spirit, Nirvana;s first hit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPQR-OsH0RQ

Edited by missy6892 - 03 August 2007 at 3:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nirvana-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NIRVANA - Video link added" in Music Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chippeshwini

IF-Sizzlerz

Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 30 July 2007 at 12:59am | IP Logged
I've listened to a couple of sings by Nirvana.. from what I've heard, they're really good Smile I can't really rememeber the names of the Nirvana songs I've listened to though...

missy6892

Goldie

missy6892

Posted: 30 July 2007 at 2:05am | IP Logged
^^ Some of their most popular pieces of work are Smells like teen Spirit, Lithium, Heart SHaped Box and so many more, and yes they are very good, the revolutionised the way that rock and alternative music is today. Its a shame that Kurt died otherwise they could have been the best of all time ^^

Chippeshwini

IF-Sizzlerz

Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 30 July 2007 at 3:33am | IP Logged
ya that's really sad Ouch Their style of rock is so real. And it's weird lol, because now, everyone at my school likes all the new punk rock bands, and they keep saying that punk rock is real rock Dead I listened to some songs, and I really like Smells Like Teen Spirit and LithiumSmile

missy6892

Goldie

missy6892

Posted: 30 July 2007 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rachna_5

ya that's really sad Ouch Their style of rock is so real. And it's weird lol, because now, everyone at my school likes all the new punk rock bands, and they keep saying that punk rock is real rock Dead I listened to some songs, and I really like Smells Like Teen Spirit and LithiumSmile

All the new Punk Bands toadys are the same music with different lyrics, what Nirvana made was their new unique style which we call grundge and alternative rock today!! Ya!! Smells like teen Spirit and Lithium are my Favourite. Did you know that Kurt used to write his songs in 5mins but they are still deep and meaningful when u analyse the lyrics! How do you think that he really died???

Chippeshwini

IF-Sizzlerz

Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 31 July 2007 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missy6892

All the new Punk Bands toadys are the same music with different lyrics, what Nirvana made was their new unique style which we call grundge and alternative rock today!! Ya!! Smells like teen Spirit and Lithium are my Favourite. Did you know that Kurt used to write his songs in 5mins but they are still deep and meaningful when u analyse the lyrics! How do you think that he really died???

Ohh.. lol I didn't know what grunge sounded like.. it sounds pretty nice Smile The kind of lyrics Nirvana had are the kind that people kinda had to think about. 5 mins? Woah... that's awesome! It'd take me soo much longer to understand lyrics, let alone write them LOL

I'm not really sure about how Kurt died... what was the common reason of his death? As in, what reason did people assume about his death?

missy6892

Goldie

missy6892

Posted: 31 July 2007 at 1:55am | IP Logged

Ohh.. lol I didn't know what grunge sounded like.. it sounds pretty nice Smile The kind of lyrics Nirvana had are the kind that people kinda had to think about. 5 mins? Woah... that's awesome! It'd take me soo much longer to understand lyrics, let alone write them LOL

I'm not really sure about how Kurt died... what was the common reason of his death? As in, what reason did people assume about his death?

Well , the story os that he was found in his greenhouse dead with a gun and a Suicide note. So people assumed that he committed sucide. But the facts are that the note sounded more like a retirement from music not then a sucide one, and the part where it talked about suicide was in a different font from the rest of the letter. Also 2 weeks later they found samples of his wife Courtney Love practicing his writing in her bag, so it is a possibility that she shot him. And also, it was impossible for Kurt to shoot himself because to was so high on heroin he would not have been able to pull a trigger. So I think that he was murdered.

Chippeshwini

IF-Sizzlerz

Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 31 July 2007 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Ohh.. lol I didn't know what grunge sounded like.. it sounds pretty nice Smile The kind of lyrics Nirvana had are the kind that people kinda had to think about. 5 mins? Woah... that's awesome! It'd take me soo much longer to understand lyrics, let alone write them LOL I'm not really sure about how Kurt died... what was the common reason of his death? As in, what reason did people assume about his death?

Well , the story os that he was found in his greenhouse dead with a gun and a Suicide note. So people assumed that he committed sucide. But the facts are that the note sounded more like a retirement from music not then a sucide one, and the part where it talked about suicide was in a different font from the rest of the letter. Also 2 weeks later they found samples of his wife Courtney Love practicing his writing in her bag, so it is a possibility that she shot him. And also, it was impossible for Kurt to shoot himself because to was so high on heroin he would not have been able to pull a trigger. So I think that he was murdered.

if that story is true... then it's quite sad Ouch It's too bad that people from good bands have to end up like this...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top