Joe Secretly in Love with Mike He?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

BengaliChica92

IF-Sizzlerz

BengaliChica92

Mahi Way Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

Secretly in Love with Mike? Diary Shows Ambiguity. Joe Furious Privacy Exposed.

Translated by: stephanieshieh @ asianfanatics.net
Source:
Yahoo! News

Joe Cheng's diary exposed by "Weekly" magazine. In his dairy, there are many entries with ambiguous feelings towards good friend Mike He - their good brothers-like friendship is almost like a "brokeback" relationship. Yesterday, while hurrying to finish Ba Da idol drama "It Started with a Kiss 2", he kind of joked about it with everyone: "So sorry, my penmanship is so poor, and it's being published."

Joe, who's been busing filming and didn't answer any phone calls on his cell phone, through his manager, said that him and Mike have been really good friends for so many years, and they've had a very strong relationship, their friendship won't change just because of this report. He's more furious that his privacy had been invaded than the rumors that he is secretly in love with Mike. As for how his diary got exposed, which he keeps near him all the time, he still doesn't know how someone got access to it, so he's very worried about his family's safety.

As for the ambiguity between the two men, his manager expressed: "They both work together, and they're both entertainers, it's hard not to have these rumors about nothing, but they definitely will not end their friendship based on this little report."

As for Jerry Huang, who debutted along with Mike and Joe, yesterday was filming and was asked by reporters whether or not he's heard of Joe and Mike's rumors? Jerry said: "I'm not interested in this kind of gossip." He said after him and Joe finished filming for "KN"V", they didn't keep in touch; and when he plays basketball with Mike, they don't talk about things like this. But the reporters kept asking him, and he coldly said: "Don't ask anymore, I'm afraid my answer will go out of control."

Omg, wow I was such a big fan of Joe and Mike..I cant believe this, omgg! Are they really guy?!?/OuchCryConfused

Edited by Crystalblue345 - 29 July 2007 at 7:54pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Joe Secretly in Love with Mike He?" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
OMG, i was reading a article too about that..i was like Shocked ...But I don't think it is true.. in one of the interviews he said they were just close friends but he is not gay. He also said he lost his virginity to his second girlfriend. Confused

I don't beleive all these rumors, and I really hope they aren't true anyway..Joe can't be gay! Cry

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
ranslated by: stephanieshieh @ asianfanatics.net/forum
Source: Yahoo! News

Private diary exposed: Joe Cheng & Mike He Together?

Joe Cheng and Mike He are a couple? Ever since Joe Cheng (Xiao Zhong) debuted, his sexuality have always evoked curiosity, but unexpectedly, there are scandalous rumors that his partner is actually another pretty boy, Mike He (Xiao Mei). According to "Weekly" magazine, in Joe's diary, there is a certain "words" that he uses when he takls about Mike that makes them suspect that the two boy's relationship is "not innocent."

As for Joe and Mike, they were schoolmates, and then models, and on top of that, their private friendship is really close, so there have been nonstop rumors. In the newest edition of "Weekly" magazine, Joe writes about things that concerns the two of them, and the word choices he makes lets people think that the two good friends has a "deeper relationship."

Last year when Joe went to mainland China to film, he used his freetime to write in his diary, and "Weekly" exposed some of it, with Joe's agreement, and they printed some part of it in the magazine. On January 30, 2006, he wrote:

"Today (night) I couldn't wait to take to Mike on the phone, I'm miserable, so irritated, but I still have to pretend that it's nothing. I saw his ways of showing care and concern, and I got softhearted. I'm so useless, probably deep in my heart, I still kind of wish that there's a place just for him."

Using words usually used for a lover for a same-sex friend, really will let someone think something is going on.

Joe's reaction to the diary exposure? He said that he's someone who sees his friends very important, just because it's a same-sex friend doesn't mean that he can't "hold a special place in his heart" for him. If it was a girlfriend, he wouldn't say it like this, because his girlfriend would take all parts of his heart, not just one place only.

Joe also expressed that even though his relationship with Mike has let a lot of "suspiciou", but the two are still really good friends, but they've never been together. To prove that he's not gay, he also exposed that he's not a virgin anymore, and that the person he lost it to was his second girlfriend.

Because Joe and Mike met and knew each other since 2002, the two are around the same age, and their personalities are compatible, and they were schoolmates and co-workers, many people from the media have said they were "together". As for this long and constantly asked question, Joe and Mike expressed that if the two were actually together, they would have long-been taken pictures of already, and the two are just really good friends.

BengaliChica92

IF-Sizzlerz

BengaliChica92

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by marvelous.malks

OMG, i was reading a article too about that..i was like Shocked ...But I don't think it is true.. in one of the interviews he said they were just close friends but he is not gay. He also said he lost his virginity to his second girlfriend. Confused

I don't beleive all these rumors, and I really hope they aren't true anyway..Joe can't be gay! Cry

lmao...Hahaha he shared that with ppl (Virginity)LOL

But I can kinda see him being gayy(Not That I want to) But I was watchin this I dunt live tv thingy he was hosting it and he was all Jumpy and hyper and kinda girl like..Ouch

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crystalblue345

lmao...Hahaha he shared that with ppl (Virginity)LOL LOL! LOL

But I can kinda see him being gayy(Not That I want to) But I was watchin this I dunt live tv thingy he was hosting it and he was all Jumpy and hyper and kinda girl like..Ouch

I agree with you, i was watching it on youtube, and he was sitting on the couch with his knees up by his chest and he was acting weird...LOL my first thought was playfully, is he gay or something? LOL and then i read all that.. i was like..nooooo OuchLOL

BengaliChica92

IF-Sizzlerz

BengaliChica92

Posted: 30 July 2007 at 12:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Crystalblue345

lmao...Hahaha he shared that with ppl (Virginity)LOL LOL! LOL

I agree with you, i was watching it on youtube, and he was sitting on the couch with his knees up by his chest and he was acting weird...LOL my first thought was playfully, is he gay or something? LOL and then i read all that.. i was like..nooooo OuchLOL

lol...Thats what I thought when I saw him in the hosting...Why do hot guys ahve to be gayCry Omg I dunt think I can ever enjoy watchin ISWAK/ISWAK2 or Why WHy LoveOuch This stinks, I love love them shows but its hard to enjoy them when you think of Joe or Mike being gay

Edited by Crystalblue345 - 30 July 2007 at 12:54am

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 30 July 2007 at 1:55am | IP Logged
i posted the link to these news articles in WWL thread earlier today. *sigh* i can't and won't believe this. i think friends can be really close if they want to be, i know i am to my friends and i would write about them in the diary like i really really cared about them and loved them...but i wouldn't call myself gay for that...i mean expressing how much you care about your friend doesnt make you gay!! im gonna deny it until either of them comes out in the open coz i doubt either of them are gay.

Edited by sweet_kp - 30 July 2007 at 1:57am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top