Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Who's gonna win Jassi's heart? n hand... (Page 22)

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spike

Originally posted by Minnie

Of course the trash can would be insulted were Armaan to be put in it because it only accepts trash and nothing else,especially after having been graced with the presence of the trash of the highest order called Purab......Wink

Well, Minnie, in Armaan's case, he is trash of an order higher than that of Purab's

You see,Purab is the highest quality of trash and there can be no higher than the highest...........Wink

And the can only takes trash so by refusing to take Armaan it tells u that you have a  problem in recognising things and make a mistake of throwing away good things..........that Armaan is not a trash at all............smart canLOL 

Se minnie, trash doesn't except two things..good stuff and ultra-trash stuff. both wud hurt its ego. And armaan falls in the second category.....too bad u can't understand.....tell u wat, spend more time with ur bechaara pati, maybe it will help u to concentrate on things other thsn trash.....good thots like u say.....LOL

Now now,why are you so worried about my pati,bechaara or no?? LOL 

You are better advised to watch out for ur own crorepati Purab,afterall, he has been resigned to the bin by T&D and is in a dire need of recycling....

BTW don't worry, I have been throwing trash for ages now,a natural by product of running a house you know.....so I have to know the category of trash well,unlike you and so I KNOW Armaan is not a trash,rather an ultra good stuff wrapped in bad package........

chayya Groupbie
chayya
chayya

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 2:24am | IP Logged

tell u wat, spend more time with ur bechaara pati, maybe it will help u to concentrate on things other thsn trash.....good thots like u say.....LOL

That's rude and uncalled for SpikeAngry Don't drag in real life ppl & relations in your spite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 3:11am | IP Logged

chhaya,

between minnie n me this was a joke. sorry if u got offended!

spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Even Minnie knows that chhaya...

Edited by spike - 10 January 2005 at 3:25am
spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 3:23am | IP Logged

Now now,why are you so worried about my pati,bechaara or no?? LOL 

You are better advised to watch out for ur own crorepati Purab,afterall, he has been resigned to the bin by T&D and is in a dire need of recycling....

BTW don't worry, I have been throwing trash for ages now,a natural by product of running a house you know.....so I have to know the category of trash well,unlike you and so I KNOW Armaan is not a trash,rather an ultra good stuff wrapped in bad package........

Oh dear minnie...u know we can never say that the universe is all, the biggest thing...cuz u don't know whether there are other universes like ours which may be bigger...similarly, u can't call anyone trash of the highest order....but u can compare...n thru years of experience in dumping trash i and many others have found out that there really does exist a trash of an order higher than any other order and it happens to be this character called Armaan Suri...

mahn786ch Senior Member
mahn786ch
mahn786ch

Maheen,you will live on in our hearts

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
I want him back at any cost Spike and hopefully Jassi will change and get married to him.  By change I don't mean physical but Mental transformation!
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
          Dreams are free and wants are endless..................so keep dreaming for whatever that U want..........Big smile
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

\Oh dear minnie...u know we can never say that the universe is all, the biggest thing...cuz u don't know whether there are other universes like ours which may be bigger...

Nicely said and very true when we are talking of unknown factors which we have no way to measure.......

....but u can compare...n thru years of experience in dumping trash i and many others have found out that there really does exist a trash of an order higher than any other order and it happens to be this character called Armaan Suri...

my point exactly,we can compare known factors........& here we are dealing with known factors where we can easily find out which is what......that's how it has been already been established Armaan Suri is not a trash at all because the trash can takes in all kinds of trash and refuses what is not trash........

Even you sound so confused..........

Because I hate Armaan n I think he's a no good piece of trash [/QUOTE[QUOTE=spike]

..........the trash of the super-highest order

LOL sometimes U say it's no good piece,sometimes one quality higher than Purab (hence accepting Purab is a trash & that too of a high qualityLOL ) and sometimes that he's of ultra and so on........in fact ur confusion is quite understandable in view of ur obvious lack of experience in deciding what is trash and what is not.........especially when u r trying to term something which is treasurable as trash.........Wink

Go to top