-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ritu

Dar nahi lagega, DAN ka naam leke chad jaana

DAN KHUD HEIGHTS SE DARTA HAI 😕 😕 😕
ritu thumbnail

Aisa ho hi nahi sakta, remember the scene in Chamber of Secrets jaha uske friends use gaadi mein uddake uske ghar se free karate hai. Agar use heights se dar lagta to wo..... Comeon misha be brave. Ab DAN ke liye itna brave to banna padega naa.

-misha thumbnail

Aisa ho hi nahi sakta, remember the scene inChamber of Secretsjaha uske friends use gaadi mein uddake uske ghar se free karate hai. Agar use heights se dar lagta to wo..... Comeon misha be brave. Ab DAN ke liye itna brave to banna padega naa.

THIK HAI , DAN KE LIYE KUCH BHI . LEKIN AGAR MAIN UPAR CHALI GAYI TO DAN KO SAATH LEKAR HI JAOONGI 😉 😈
ritu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: misha

THIK HAI , DAN KE LIYE KUCH BHI . LEKIN AGAR MAIN UPAR CHALI GAYI TO DAN KO SAATH LEKAR HI JAOONGI 😉 😈

Theek hai, DAN bahut jald india aane wala hai. Uske tum aur wo ......

-misha thumbnail

Theek hai, DAN bahut jald india aane wala hai. Uske tum aur wo ......

DAN , INDIA AANE WALA HAI , KYA GR8 NEWS HAI 😃 LEKIN MUJHE SOCHNE KE LIYE SAMAY CHAHIYE KI MAIN AUR WO..... MAIN APNI MUMMY PAPA AUR BAHEN KE BINA NAHIN RAH SAKTI 😭
ritu thumbnail
Kabhi na kabhi to jaana hi padega naa apne DAN ke paas sabko chorke. Har ladki ki shaadi honi to zaroori hai naa 😉
-misha thumbnail

Kabhi na kabhi to jaana hi padega naa apne DAN ke paas sabko chorke. Har ladki ki shaadi honi to zaroori hai naa 😉

LEKIN 15 UMAR MEIN SHAADI . POLICE HUME JAIL MEIN KICK KAR DEGI 😆 😆 😆
spike thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Minnie

Of course the trash can would be insulted were Armaan to be put in it because it only accepts trash and nothing else,especially after having been graced with the presence of the trash of the highest order called Purab......😉

Well, Minnie, in Armaan's case, he is trash of an order higher than that of Purab's (if u think he's trash which I and well many others do not agree upon) and you know, if you like chocolate a lot, and if you're made to have tons of chocolate endlessly, you wudn't like it, wud you? cuz you wud feel really sick after having all that chocolate...and you have not-so-good consequences...........especially if you're amidst a conscious environment...

the trash can is smart...see it doesn't want to bear the trash of the super-highest order cuz it knows it's gonna have storage and digestion  problems...so it wud opt not to take that Armaan in 😉

spike thumbnail

ALL THOSE WHO BELEIVE IN POLYGAMY PLS VISIT KEKTA KAROOR'S SITE KSBKBT, IS FORUM KO GANDA MAT KARO 😡 

Okay babe, we'll start with u...we'll put u on auction on KSBKBT n see if u do good...as for me, i'm having the time of my life, n i'm not even polluting the site..😃, so i guess i'll remain here...