sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I think guilt -wala -angle is being brought to separate Raj and Naina. 🀒

Edited by sunaina02 - 16 years ago
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: violence_peace

naina is not a thing that whom ever wants can sacrifice her to others.i think ab naina hi kuch karegi.bcoz raj is  a hopeless case.

u r right varsha. i completely agree with u.

ab sare umeed naina se hi hai, agar woh kuch kare!!
i have given up all hopes on rajveer.

*Rajeevian* thumbnail
Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

i dont understand one thing...............y everybody wants to sacrifice love?? it seems as if it is an object which can be given to anybody anytime!!!!😑

i hope alekh puts some sense into raj's head as well........................somehow i think alekh s now the pshychriatist of the KMA( Dr. Mishra ki influence hai shayedπŸ˜†)

alekh the new psychriatistπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
diasy i dont trust alekh also.... wat has he dun 😑 so far 😑 i think only RN can help RN... nobody else... everyone else is just hopeless 😑
*Rajeevian* thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

I think guilt -wala -angle is being brought to separate Raj and Naina. 🀒

And guys , if you interested one more poll has opened in KTH with mutiple voting. The thread is called "Rajeev"

DO not quote me

we will check it yaar n ashi i hope ur true,may be naina may get irritated due to rajs behaviour n she will only do something finally.
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashi_kapoor

i think he mite start ignoring her.....then naina wil get pissed off n confront him... then mayb somethin wil happen

i dont understand one thing....................whenever raj thinks about naina why every time he has to come up with this terrible idea of ignoring her???????

and i dont think they ll seperate RN as they have shown that naina likes rajveer and it is also universally accepted(read friends). what do u think guys??

.Rabi. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Congrate Frends for RP FC 5 πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› am so happy 😳 Rajeev Priyanka Rocks.... 😳 😳
*Rajeevian* thumbnail
naina can only help raj regarding his guilty n the medicene for nainas new disease called"LOVE"can be given by raj only.so RN can only solve their probs.
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ur right sunaina... i think raj wil never confront naina she mie tel him she loves him but hel never say it.. 🀒
and im soooooo sick of polls now....and i hate going to kth forum 🀒 im sure its something related to pri and aamna....
dont people get bored with these?
they see one pollin one forum and start it in another forum as well.... mods shud ban these polls they only encourage fights 🀒
*Rajeevian* thumbnail
Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

i dont understand one thing....................whenever raj thinks about naina why every time he has to come up with this terrible idea of ignoring her???????

and i dont think they ll seperate RN as they have shown that naina likes rajveer and it is also universally accepted(read friends). what do u think guys??

every1 accepts their jodi yaar except few than i really cant understand wats the prob of djs.