Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 8:01am | IP Logged
its amazing isnt it how a sudden memory from the past can break your heart all over again and make you cry, why is that? you think you are getting past it and then its back to the square 1Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "amazing" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

priyankap

IF-Rockerz

priyankap

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 8:06am | IP Logged
oh thts the most horrible thng...
sumtimes same happens wth me...i cry easily rememberng tht..
but it's past u hav to let it go bye n be in the present..

priya

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 8:10am | IP Logged
yeah i wish it was that easy, one minute you are smiling and then next that one memory can break you

priyankap

IF-Rockerz

priyankap

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 8:25am | IP Logged
oh nug...reading the posts also m reminded of tht horrible moment...bt thn i thnk tht rght now its all fine..n tht was has happ is now all proper..nthn is wrng..
bt even thn i gt a certain kinda feelin...i dunno hw to write it hear...lol..sorry...

priya

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 9:02am | IP Logged
I always wonder the sameCry I guess the more we remember our past the more we grab on to itCryCry

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Yup, things break in 1 minute.. And dats wen it hurts the most..

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 30 July 2007 at 8:03am | IP Logged
agreed.. you try to forget 'em.. but you don't realize that you are actually thinking about 'em all the time.. and you thought you can easily forget your love?.. See, even now we are talking about our LOVE. How can we forget 'em.. aah, it's jus.. too hard.Unhappy

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
thanks for taking time out to answer this thread,

they say time heals everything but does it really?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top