Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 28 July 2007 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

Hi friends...........

Can a Kiss Kill Indian Culture??? if yes why?? if no why??

Public kissing is right /wrong?

Your views about our liberal culture Vs Morality?

Just chill

Vinu's

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can a Kiss Kill Indian Culture??!!!!!!" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetsang

Goldie

sweetsang

Posted: 28 July 2007 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

kissing in public is not ok..in india.. i mean we have elders around and who wants to be seen smooching in front of an elderly?its nt our culture..n its should nt be....

Edited by sangeetarangdal - 28 July 2007 at 11:13pm

souro

souro

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Hi friends...........

Well I certainly hope not.Big smile If a culture is so fragile that it can be killed by a single kiss, then no use having such a culture.Tongue

I don't think it's wrong, but I feel there're certain family places, where people go along with their children, where couples should try to avoid public display of affections as Indian parents feel uncomfortable in front of their children when such things take place. However, I'll be even happier if the Indian society and parents stop being so sensitive and change their mindset.Smile  Indian public don't feel ashamed to spit on the roads, urinate by the roadside but they're so damn sensitive about couples sitting together or just holding hands, height of hypocrisy IMO.Tongue

Liberal is good, when the people realise their responbilities, and when people are responsible, sense of morality follows automatically.Smile If by morality you mean all those morals preached by the moral police, well then we'll be better off without it.Big smile

Just chill

Vinu's

souro

souro

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 1:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sangeetarangdal

kissing in public is not ok..in india.. i mean we have elders around and who wants to be seen smooching in front of an elderly?its nt our culture..n its should nt be....

Who asked the elderly to hang around and gawk at the kissing couple??Tongue If they don't like it they can simply avoid it. First they enjoy it and once the show is over goes around complaining.Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

oneofthegirls

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Hi friends...........

Well I certainly hope not.Big smile If a culture is so fragile that it can be killed by a single kiss, then no use having such a culture.Tongue

I don't think it's wrong, but I feel there're certain family places, where people go along with their children, where couples should try to avoid public display of affections as Indian parents feel uncomfortable in front of their children when such things take place. However, I'll be even happier if the Indian society and parents stop being so sensitive and change their mindset.Smile  Indian public don't feel ashamed to spit on the roads, urinate by the roadside but they're so damn sensitive about couples sitting together or just holding hands, height of hypocrisy IMO.Tongue

Liberal is good, when the people realise their responbilities, and when people are responsible, sense of morality follows automatically.Smile If by morality you mean all those morals preached by the moral police, well then we'll be better off without it.Big smile

Just chill

Vinu's

Nice Response Souro ClapClapClap

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 3:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 3:38am | IP Logged
In bollywood film n english flims now a days lot kissing clips showing....if a family can watch that thing i think nothing wrong in public kissing .... Embarrassed Wink but as maya said b4 time and place imp too Smile

Personly bola thoooo...suddenly someone kissing in publicly in park or beach....

With friends--ok,can put comments also Big smile
with girlfriends/bf's--jealus lol Tongue
with parents---hmmmmm igonore..phir chupke turn karke dheekna.. Wink Tongue

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 3:38am | IP Logged

Hi friends...........

No a Kiss cannot kill indian Culture.Because Indian culture does'nt specify to the people whom to kiss ,where to kiss and when to kiss(sorry if my response is lil bit rude)! Indian culture knows very well that humans are superior to animals.So humans in Indian Culture have the "Vichakshana" (the ability to assess and judge the things) .So they know how to be decent.Its only animals which donot bother about the privacy and taking care of the place of display of their emotions.So people who display their emotions(particularly kissing andall stuff) are not normal matured human beings/might be humans without "vichakshana " .There is no danger to Indian culture by these acts because animals are also part of Indian culture.

Is it necessary to display that emotion in that manner then and there itself.

What is liberal culture?

moving towards the life style of animals(When I refer to animals,I don't mean to degrade animals but i refer to their processes).More liberal means ...........what??............moving to the options of Live-in relations(particularly when we consider the outputs of the live-in relaiton ship,they are also like the puppies,calfs ).

So if liberal means moving to the lifestyle of animals then just like we try to ignore the acts of 2 street dogs we can igonore the act of 2 people kissing on the road.

Last May when I went to a decent park in bangalore with my family members (I found some countable number ofcouples doing somany stupid acts in that park and that is not a "lovers" park there were hundreds of people who came with their small children,mom ,dad,dada ,dadi and all...... we should see the concern of my brother who is carrying my 2 years nephew ,my nephew is running around with lot of speed and my brother was worried if that fellow will go near that couples who are not bothered about the external world.Some couples hid in the trees and I was worried if some reptiles may bit them astheplace is so bushy andscary Big smile.We somehow scolded ourselves for coming to that place not having a clue about the target audience at that park.Driving the point home, people can restrain in displaying their emotions atleast in public places!Big smileThese does not require any moral principles but just a common sense.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top