Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 28 July 2007 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

Here is this week's GOTW

Pick your birthday from the list below and read what the color says.

December 23rd - January 1st = Red
January 2nd - January 11th = Orange

January 12th - January 24th = Yellow
January 25th - February 3rd = Pink
February 4th - February 8th = Blue
February 9th - February 18th = Green
February 19th - February 28th = Brown
February 1st - March 10th = Aqua
March 11th - March 20th = Lime
March 21st = Black
March 22nd - March 31st = Purple

April 1st - April 10th = Navy
April 11th - April 20th = Silver
April 21st - April 30th = White
May 2nd - May 14th = Blue
May 15th - May 24th = Gold
May 25th - June 3rd = Cream
June 4th - June 13th = Grey
June 14th - June 23rd = Maroon
June 24th = Grey
June 25th - July 4th = Red
July 5th - July 14th = Orange

July 15th - July 25th = Yellow
July 26th - August 4th = Pink
August 5th - August 13th = Blue
August 14th - August 23rd = Green
August 24th - September 2nd = Brown
September 3rd - September 12th = Aqua
September 13th - September 22nd = Lime
September 23rd = Olive
September 24th -October 3rd = Purple
October 4th - October 13th = Navy
October 14th - October 23rd = Silver
October 24th -November 11th = White
November 12th - November 21st = Gold

November22nd - December 1st = Cream
December 2nd - December 11th = Grey
December 12th- December 21st =  Maroon
December 22nd = Teal

Red Cute and lovable type. You are a picky person but always in love, you love to be loved. Cheerful, but possibly moody sometimes.

Cream Competitive and sporty, you like to win and you are a cheerful person. You are trustworthy, outgoing, and choose your love wisely

Teal Interested in your looks, and have high standards when choosing someone. You think before making decisions, like being a leader, and you're friendly

Grey Attractive and active! You don't hide your feelings, but you tend to be selfish at times. You like to be noticed and do not like to be treated unfairly. You have a sense of humor, and have the tendency to brighten up someone who is having a bad day

Green Get along well with others, but at times could be hurtful to others with your words. You like to be loved, but you are mostly single and ready to mingle

Gold You know right from wrong. You are outgoing and cheerful. It is hard for you to find the one you love, but when you do fall in love it will be a love that will be difficult to get over

Pink You do your best in whatever you do, and like to help others. However, you are not easily satisfied. You think negatively, and look for the type of love you find in your dreams.

Yellow Sweet, innocent, and the leader in relationships. A good decision maker and constantly dreaming of romance

Maroon Intelligent, you like things to go your way which could sometimes be difficult when others are involved. When it comes to love, you are patient.

Orange You take responsibility for your actions, and treat others well. You are competitive, and find it hard to trust people

Purple Mysterious, not selfish. You can be moody, and are popular among your friends. You forget things easily, and seek those who are trustworthy

Lime Calm but can be stressed out easily as well as jealous.

Silver Imaginative and shy, you like to try new things. You love challenges and learn new things with ease

Black You love to be challenged, you are brave and you are a quick learner.

Olive Warm and light hearted. You are kind and cheerful and don't envy others easily

Brown Active and sporty, it is difficult for you to let others into your life but you fall in love easily.

Blue You have low self esteem and tend to be picky. You are artistic and tend to love with your mind not your heart!

Navy Attractive and love your life. You are easily distracted, and find it difficult to forgive people

White You are a dreamer and have goals for your life. You easily get jealous but you are thought highly by others.

Aqua Lonely and love to travel. Your feelings change easily, you are truthful, and trust people too easily.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Game of the Week*~" in Forum Games forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

canadians

IF-Rockerz

canadians

Posted: 28 July 2007 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

October 24th -November 11th = White

White You are a dreamer and have goals for your life. You easily get jealous but you are thought highly by others.

kool

not really ::I dont really get jealous by others but yeah somhow its right tooLOL

Edited by canadians - 28 July 2007 at 9:07pm

xy12

Goldie

xy12

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 12:57am | IP Logged
November22nd - December 1st = Cream

LOL LOL

Cream Competitive and sporty, you like to win and you are a cheerful person. You are trustworthy, outgoing, and choose your love wisely

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 2:34am | IP Logged

September 13th - September 22nd = Lime

Lime Calm but can be stressed out easily as well as jealous.

I would say tht's not true... my b'day is on 22 Sep so it's at the end and tht probs kind of explains it lol...

I am calm... and don't get stressed out... like when there's a task some people I know give up 'cos they get stressed but I carry on and get it done... and I don't get jealous

Edited by rukhaya - 29 July 2007 at 2:37am

bRoWn_BeAuTy

IF-Sizzlerz

bRoWn_BeAuTy

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
m Red Cute and lovable type. You are a picky person but always in love, you love to be loved. Cheerful, but possibly moody sometimes

canadians

IF-Rockerz

canadians

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cutie_raju

m Red Cute and lovable type. You are a picky person but always in love, you love to be loved. Cheerful, but possibly moody sometimes

can I comment on yours::Its so true about her ::i know that ::She is so lovable and cute personBig smileand yeah Always in loe with that DocLOL

urber

IF-Dazzler

urber

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 5:18pm | IP Logged

sooo true LOL

bRoWn_BeAuTy

IF-Sizzlerz

bRoWn_BeAuTy

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canadians

Originally posted by cutie_raju

can I comment on yours::Its so true about her ::i know that ::She is so lovable and cute personBig smileand yeah Always in loe with that DocLOL

aww omg thankxx Tongue

arggg woh doc. tum aapne paas hi rakho mere to baap ke umar ka haiLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top