tamilwatcher thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
This is an article in mid-day

Kkusum's Abhay has a son!

By: Shaheen Parkar
   December 17, 2004

[email protected]
Abhay (Anuj Saxena) and Agnivesh (Madhur Arora) in Kkusum
In a blast from the past, it will be revealed that Kkusum's Abhay has another child besides daughters Kumud and Kali. It's a son called Agnivesh from Abhay's former wife Taashu.

To add some more drama to the long-running Balaji daily, the character of Agnivesh has surfaced with loads of attitude. His identity, however, will not be revealed till his mother Taashu appears.

Taashu, played by Narayani Shastri, is expected to make a comeback in the next couple of weeks. Viewers may recall that Taashu was Abhay's wife over a year ago.

She had a negative streak in her and abhorred Kkusum. Taashu's comeback, along with son Agnivesh, spells trouble for everyone. She holds a grudge against Abhay for dumping her to marry Kkusum.

Incidentally, this makes Abhay have three children from three different wives in the show.

Anuj Saxena who plays Abhay says, "I have two daughters Kali and Kumud, this son is a value addition to the family.

What's interesting in the future plot is that I will come across my former wife Taashu. I am lucky to have had three wives Kkusum, Taashu and Mahi and now I have three children — one from each in just one show," he laughs.

Playing Agnivesh is newcomer Madhur Arora from Jaipur. "I got the role through auditions," says Arora who was previously seen in two episodes of Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi (MTV).

He has also featured in a commercial for Onida TV and SaharaOne. "I've just entered this popular soap and I am looking forward to Agnivesh's character unfold."

For those tuned in to the soap, Kali (Rucha Gujarati) has faked pregnancy and married Garv (Chetan Hansraj) much to the dismay of Kumud (Aashka Goradia) With Mahi (Poonam Narula Goyal) away from the action on the negative character front , it will be Taashu (Shastri) who will be taking on Kkusum (Mansi Joshi Roy).

[email protected]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mgurl thumbnail
I knew it he was atleast Tashu's son omg Abhay has 3 children from 3 wives that's just too ridiculous and maybe it's not Abhay's son cuz she's probab;y doing that for some money since he'll be the only son and the oldest and will be the heir to the property but why would she do that she already rich....
jazmine thumbnail
how did abhay hav a son coz he neva had any physical relationship wid tashu as far as i no so how a son????? dis iz stupidity by ekta
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ab abhay ka beta kahan se tapak pada
Reesh thumbnail
LOL>..i dont even know that tashu was abhays 2nd wife,dayem this abhay is brave to handle 3 wives...
shahidlover24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jazmine

how did abhay hav a son coz he neva had any physical relationship wid tashu as far as i no so how a son????? dis iz stupidity by ekta

Thats wut I thought! 😕 😕 😕
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
oH MY GOD when will they stop confusing us...hey guys do u think that this serial should continue????????????????????????????????????????🤢
hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

well !!! 3 wives and esha. i dont know ekta can bring one more child of abhay & esha in future, who knows? sometimes its really stupid. this is just not possible, its just not possible in real life. But possible in ekta's serials. 😭

anam2004 thumbnail
woah!!! lolz.. 3 wives!!! very interesting!!! :D.. hmmm.. means in the last episode of kusum's ending was abhays son's face?!

-Anam
samir_soni thumbnail
how many guys wanna have fun like abhay???? 3 wives and ,1 Serious gf and ALLAH knows how many gfs😆