tamilwatcher

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 1:15am | IP Logged
This is an article in mid-day

Kkusum's Abhay has a son!

By: Shaheen Parkar
   December 17, 2004

shaheen@mid-day.com
Abhay (Anuj Saxena) and Agnivesh (Madhur Arora) in Kkusum
In a blast from the past, it will be revealed that Kkusum's Abhay has another child besides daughters Kumud and Kali. It's a son called Agnivesh from Abhay's former wife Taashu.

To add some more drama to the long-running Balaji daily, the character of Agnivesh has surfaced with loads of attitude. His identity, however, will not be revealed till his mother Taashu appears.

Taashu, played by Narayani Shastri, is expected to make a comeback in the next couple of weeks. Viewers may recall that Taashu was Abhay's wife over a year ago.

She had a negative streak in her and abhorred Kkusum. Taashu's comeback, along with son Agnivesh, spells trouble for everyone. She holds a grudge against Abhay for dumping her to marry Kkusum.

Incidentally, this makes Abhay have three children from three different wives in the show.

Anuj Saxena who plays Abhay says, "I have two daughters Kali and Kumud, this son is a value addition to the family.

What's interesting in the future plot is that I will come across my former wife Taashu. I am lucky to have had three wives Kkusum, Taashu and Mahi and now I have three children — one from each in just one show," he laughs.

Playing Agnivesh is newcomer Madhur Arora from Jaipur. "I got the role through auditions," says Arora who was previously seen in two episodes of Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi (MTV).

He has also featured in a commercial for Onida TV and SaharaOne. "I've just entered this popular soap and I am looking forward to Agnivesh's character unfold."

For those tuned in to the soap, Kali (Rucha Gujarati) has faked pregnancy and married Garv (Chetan Hansraj) much to the dismay of Kumud (Aashka Goradia) With Mahi (Poonam Narula Goyal) away from the action on the negative character front , it will be Taashu (Shastri) who will be taking on Kkusum (Mansi Joshi Roy).

shaheen@mid-day.com

Mgurl Groupbie
Mgurl
Mgurl

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 7:51am | IP Logged
I knew it he was atleast Tashu's son omg Abhay has 3 children from 3 wives that's just too ridiculous and maybe it's not Abhay's son cuz she's probab;y doing that for some money since he'll be the only son and the oldest and will be the heir to the property but why would she do that she already rich....
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 9:54am | IP Logged
how did abhay hav a son coz he neva had any physical relationship wid tashu as far as i no so how a son????? dis iz stupidity by ekta
mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 10:20am | IP Logged
ab abhay ka beta kahan se tapak pada
Kuch Groupbie
Kuch
Kuch

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

KUTTA SAALA

Reesh Senior Member
Reesh
Reesh

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
LOL>..i dont even know that tashu was abhays 2nd wife,dayem this abhay is brave to handle 3 wives...
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

EKTA is IMPOSSIBLE!

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jazmine

how did abhay hav a son coz he neva had any physical relationship wid tashu as far as i no so how a son????? dis iz stupidity by ekta

Thats wut I thought! Confused Confused Confused

Go to top