Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

THiNKiN OF YOU thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
~*Part 6*~
-Sagar and Vidya are smiling at each other and Vidya tells him he didnt have to buy her this. Sagar says yes he did, he felt so ashamed for what Surili did, so he wanted to make it up to her. Ma tells Sagar to have a seat and shell bring him something to eat. Sagar says no Auntie, its ok but she insists and he stays. Sagar and Vidya sit next to each other and Sagar starts playing with his hands and asks Vidya if he can ask her something. Vidya says of course. Sagar asks her if shes doing anything tonight? Vidya starts to blush and says no, why? Sagar tells her his friend is having a party tonight and he was wondering if she wanted to go with him. Vidya says but what about Surili? Sagar looks down and says me and Surili arent seeing each other anymore, were no more. πŸ₯³
-Vidya says what? Why? Is it because of me? I am very sorry! Sagar says no, dont be. Because of you I got to see the true side of Surili. Sagar asks Vidya once again is shed like to go with him. She nods and says yes, with a smile. Sagar says great! Ill pick you up at 8 pm. Vidya smiles but looks down. Sagar asks whats wrong? Vidya says please dont take this the wrong way but do I have to dress like Surili? Like in those dresses? πŸ˜† Ive never been to these type of parties. Sagar laughs and says no no, dont worry, wear whatever makes you comfortable, Im sure youll look pretty in anything 😳. Vidya blushes and says so its okay if I wear a saree? Sagar says yea, of course anything is fine, youll look wonderful.
-Ma comes in with samosa and tells Sagar to eat them. Sagar says wow Auntie your amazing and eats them like hes been hungry for days πŸ˜† After Sagar is done eating he has sause on top of his lips. Vidya starts to giggle. Sagar asks what? Vidya says you have a lil something. Sagar looks in the mirror and laughs and says wow, do I look like a joker or what. Vidya wipes it off with a towel and both blush. Sagar looks at his watch and says I should reach home by now, Ill see you tonight. Vidya says ok and both say bye. As soon as Sagar leaves Vidya runs to her room and starts jumping on her bed. Ma comes in and starts asking her why shes so excited. Vidya says Sagar asked me to go to a prty with him, and I said yes!
-Ma is happy for Vidya and helps her decide what to wear. Sagar comes home and starts looking what to wear. He takes out a black suit with a gray tie and looks va va voom☺️. He looks at his watch and it says 7:45 pm. He says oh, I should leave to get Vidya. Sagar starts to drive and he spots a flower shop. He goes inside and buys Vidya a bouquet of roses. 😳 Sagar thinks to himself I hope Vidya will like these. Sagar reaches Vidyas home and knocks on the door. Ma opens and she tells him to have a seat, Vidya will be down in a sec. Sagar sits waiting for Vidya and Vidya comes down wearing a blue,red and green saree. Sagar stands up and looks at her like hes madly in love..
-Vidya walks down the stairs and Sagar walks upto her and gives her the roses. Sagar tells Vidya she looks beautiful. Vidya blushes blood shed red and Ma asks them to take a picture. Sagar and Vidya stand close to each other and Sagar outs his hand around her. πŸ˜ƒ Sagar says shall we go? Vidya says yes lets go and both go into Sagars car. Sagar puts on music and Mitwa from KANK plays and he looks at Vidya. Sagar and Vidya reach the party and Sagar introduces her to all his friends. One of his friends say hey! look whos here. Sagar and Vidya look back and see Surili in a Aqua colored dress. Both are shocked.

Samomsas-
Sagars suit 😳 -
Vidyas saree-
Roses-
Surilis dress-
ritzy2ritz thumbnail
awww that was indeed a wonderful update....i loved how he asked her out already!! haiii ! the roses look beautiful! pls upddate sooonn !! i love how u give pics ! it makes me envision it better 😳
sania_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved the update. I love the sari that Vidya is wearing. Continue soon.
sj_gupta thumbnail
well done ........ i luv the whole sequence.............
THiNKiN OF YOU thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzy2ritz

awww that was indeed a wonderful update....i loved how he asked her out already!! haiii ! the roses look beautiful! pls upddate sooonn !! i love how u give pics ! it makes me envision it better 😳

thank you very much for ur lovely comment!

will cont soon!

THiNKiN OF YOU thumbnail

Originally posted by: sania_12

Loved the update. I love the sari that Vidya is wearing. Continue soon.

thank you very much!πŸ˜ƒ

THiNKiN OF YOU thumbnail

Originally posted by: sj_gupta

well done ........ i luv the whole sequence.............

thanks a lot!

THiNKiN OF YOU thumbnail
Preview: Vidya is walking outside and some guys start to bother her, Sagar bashes them. πŸ˜ƒ
ritzy2ritz thumbnail
aaahhh! sounds amazing!! cant wait!! πŸ˜›
THiNKiN OF YOU thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzy2ritz

aaahhh! sounds amazing!! cant wait!! πŸ˜›

thanks!

ill cont later on today if i have timeπŸ˜ƒ