Khwaish

Khwaish Help Desk (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 62

radha_8

IF-Rockerz

radha_8

Posted: 04 August 2007 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
can anybody plzzz give me a lil update on whats going on in the story.........as I have just started watching??? I mean what hapened????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khwaish Help Desk (Page 6)" in Khwaish forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 05 August 2007 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by seeragurl07

can anybody plzzz give me a lil update on whats going on in the story.........as I have just started watching??? I mean what hapened????

kabi n afrreen love each other n r going 2 marry!. rest of d u can read in d arhieves!LOL

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 05 August 2007 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by seeragurl07

lol like u i was too lazy 2 read the updates archive too...so heres a lil summary

As per his mother's wish, Kabir was going to marry Karina. She only wanted to marry him for the money and pretended to be cultural and traditional in front of kabir's family when in reality all she does is party at clubsLOL. Afreen is a middle class girl who was supposed to organize kabir's wedding (she's an events manager). Afreen and kabir fall for each other but havnt admitted it. Finally, Kabir tells her he likes her but she says he is already engaged to karina and they are about to get married. on the day of the wedding, Afreen finds out that karina is only after kabir's money and doesnt love him. in true filmy style, afreen runs to the place where the wedding was taking place and stops the nikkah. karina her mom and kabir's phopho (a neg. character) are not happy about this. phopho framed afreen by putting jewelery in her purse and accusing her of stealing it. in the middle of all this, Kabir and Afreen share eye-locking scenes and kabir stands up for her when others wont support her...his parents support him and cancel his wedding with karina.

next week, we'll see some afreen-kabir romance and then they will get married very soon

radha_8

IF-Rockerz

radha_8

Posted: 06 August 2007 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx lil princess........... Tongue

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 06 August 2007 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
ur welcome Smile

Shany

Groupbie

Shany

Posted: 07 August 2007 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
I jus wanna ask wat time does it cum on sony??I watch it on ary digital.

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 07 August 2007 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shany

I jus wanna ask wat time does it cum on sony??I watch it on ary digital.

7:30 PMBig smile

gungrewal

Groupbie

gungrewal

Posted: 07 August 2007 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
what time does khwaish come on ARY i just wanted to know if you could help can please tell me.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top