Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 62

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 30 July 2007 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by water11

Hi

Can someone tell me after we download a file, where can we go back to find it on computer.

I am really not good with downloding files and jut downloaded an episode of a serial, and cant find it anywhere now Cry .

Please help

Thanks

Hey, what was the file name? do you remember? go to start, and then search. type in teh file name, and it will come up. Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khwaish Help Desk (Page 3)" in Khwaish forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SimarikSmokin

Goldie

SimarikSmokin

Posted: 31 July 2007 at 10:37am | IP Logged
hi guys thanks for the help desk

one request can someone name all the characters and who is related to you i get confused sometimes and also can sony doesnt have subtitles i cant understand them thanks!

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 31 July 2007 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimarikSmokin

hi guys thanks for the help desk

one request can someone name all the characters and who is related to you i get confused sometimes and also can sony doesnt have subtitles i cant understand them thanks!

Afreen Hasan
Kabir Khan

Afreen is the main girl, her father's name is Hadi Hasan, and mom's name is Naila Hasan. She has two sisters, Nasreen and Tambreen. She has a brother Yasir who doesnt live with them. Afreen's widowed chachi lives with them.

Kabir is the main guy. His father's name is Shahnawaz Khan, and mother's name is Zareen Khan. He has two brothers, Azaan and Mazhar. He has a phoppi, Nadira. Two others who live with them are khala, and Qurban Ali.

MizzSoni

MizzSoni

Posted: 31 July 2007 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
hi can sumone tell me the name of the song and wut movie it is from the song which is played when they show scenes of kabir and afreen together
thanx Smile

Maha21

IF-Veteran Member

Maha21

Sony Channel

Posted: 31 July 2007 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MizzSoni

hi can sumone tell me the name of the song and wut movie it is from the song which is played when they show scenes of kabir and afreen together
thanx Smile

The song is titled 'tose naina lage' and it is from the movie 'anwar'...

Maha21

IF-Veteran Member

Maha21

Sony Channel

Posted: 31 July 2007 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by erier101

Afreen's widowed chachi lives with them.

Madiha, did they mention she was widowed or are you assuming she is a widow Embarrassed... i think i might have missed that part... Embarrassed

avidity_2002

avidity_2002

Posted: 31 July 2007 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Is the Video for July 31st not working? The link for some reason is not allowing me to watch the video and is saying Access denied. I tried logging out and logging in to INdia-forums so many times but no use. Can somebody tell me if the video link is even working or not? Thank you.

sanrah

sanrah

Posted: 01 August 2007 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Hi. please help me i cant access the video of Khwaish for 31st July, 2007. It says access denied. Why is that so?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top