Khwaish

Khwaish Help Desk (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 62

Cricmaniac

Cricmaniac

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Hey, actually I wanted to make a video mix but I want to know if I can use avi's by members in the mix. Thanks in advance :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khwaish Help Desk (Page 13)" in Khwaish forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cricmaniac

Hey, actually I wanted to make a video mix but I want to know if I can use avi's by members in the mix. Thanks in advance :)

Hey there, about that question, I believe we are not allowed to take stuff from other member's siggies and avis, and most likely the avis have copyrights on them. The best thing to do would be to PM the member whose avi you would like to use and take their permission before usingSmile

anjudiva

anjudiva

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Hi Madiha & Otehr Dev Team Members,

You guys are doing a great job maintaining the peace in this forum. It must be a really hard job given the fact that half of the people are watching ARY episodes.

I had a couple of suggestions (I know totally unasked; and I do hope I don't offend anyone):

Can we set up an Episode discussion session (with a strict note to discuss only the Sony episodes Wink )? The posts are really spread out so far and are strating to get confusing.

I really like the way the Kasturi section is set up - can we use that as an example? May be you can also set up a thread for Afreen/Kabir followers and another for Afreen/Azaan fans. Hopefully people wont fight after that Smile

A few siggy/caption contests would also help improve the popularity :) - They are somehow burried in the newsletter Confused

Keep up the great work.

Cheers
Anju

Edited by anjudiva - 02 September 2007 at 4:22pm

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Neat ideas anju, about the Caption contest, I was suppose to post it but it keeps slipping my mind, will surely do it today Big smile The rest of your ideas, I will definitely discuss them with Javz appi and Natasha, but there are some things that need to be considered.

First off-- We all know Kabir will die, so we can only have the separate couple stickies till then, and then if he comes alive again magically, we can have the whole sticky thing all over again.

Secondly- About episode discussions, that is a cool idea, but then what will members open topics about? Embarrassed We have galleries, and we have a sticky for articles, that doesnt leave much other than opening a separate topic to discuss certain episodes. If we dont even have those, then teh section will only have stickies for everything.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas though, the Khwaish Dev Team will definitely look into them! Big smile Embarrassed

Edited by Dark Love - 02 September 2007 at 5:34pm

Cricmaniac

Cricmaniac

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 2:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dark Love

Hey there, about that question, I believe we are not allowed to take stuff from other member's siggies and avis, and most likely the avis have copyrights on them. The best thing to do would be to PM the member whose avi you would like to use and take their permission before usingSmile

Thanks a lot for the help Smile Yup, i'll PM and ask the members.

xLnCrULeS

Groupbie

xLnCrULeS

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 1:59am | IP Logged
How do u post pictures in a forum? Big smile

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by xLnCrULeS

How do u post pictures in a forum? Big smile

hi, its very simpleSmile

1. click on

2. enter the web address in the "Image URL". If it is a picture on ur desktop, you can upload it online using imageshack.com or tinypic.com

3. click ok

and you're all done...the picture should appear. however, if u have any problems, feel free to PM me

medzs

Goldie

medzs

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
can some one tell me how to get to the chat forums for kabir Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top