Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radha_8 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
can anybody plzzz give me a lil update on whats going on in the story.........as I have just started watching??? I mean what hapened????
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: seeragurl07

can anybody plzzz give me a lil update on whats going on in the story.........as I have just started watching??? I mean what hapened????

kabi n afrreen love each other n r going 2 marry!. rest of d u can read in d arhieves!😆

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: seeragurl07

lol like u i was too lazy 2 read the updates archive too...so heres a lil summary

As per his mother's wish, Kabir was going to marry Karina. She only wanted to marry him for the money and pretended to be cultural and traditional in front of kabir's family when in reality all she does is party at clubs😆. Afreen is a middle class girl who was supposed to organize kabir's wedding (she's an events manager). Afreen and kabir fall for each other but havnt admitted it. Finally, Kabir tells her he likes her but she says he is already engaged to karina and they are about to get married. on the day of the wedding, Afreen finds out that karina is only after kabir's money and doesnt love him. in true filmy style, afreen runs to the place where the wedding was taking place and stops the nikkah. karina her mom and kabir's phopho (a neg. character) are not happy about this. phopho framed afreen by putting jewelery in her purse and accusing her of stealing it. in the middle of all this, Kabir and Afreen share eye-locking scenes and kabir stands up for her when others wont support her...his parents support him and cancel his wedding with karina.

next week, we'll see some afreen-kabir romance and then they will get married very soon

radha_8 thumbnail
thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx lil princess........... 😛
Shany thumbnail
I jus wanna ask wat time does it cum on sony??I watch it on ary digital.
Dark Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shany

I jus wanna ask wat time does it cum on sony??I watch it on ary digital.

7:30 PM😃
gungrewal thumbnail
what time does khwaish come on ARY i just wanted to know if you could help can please tell me.
Dark Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: gungrewal

what time does khwaish come on ARY i just wanted to know if you could help can please tell me.

The drama does not come on ARY in the US or Canada, that is why they show it on SONY, so we can watch it too😃
gungrewal thumbnail
but i wanted to find out what time it comes on at ARY for my cousin that doesn't live here.
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can you please tell me who sang the title song and where I can find the full song. Thank you.