Computers, Science, Technology

Science - Talking Frog(joke)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

*angel3000*

IF-Dazzler

*angel3000*

Posted: 27 July 2007 at 9:55am | IP Logged

An engineer was crossing a road one day when a frog called out to him and said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess." He bent over, picked up the frog and put it in his pocket.

The frog spoke up again and said, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will stay with you for one week." The engineer took the frog out of his pocket, smiled and returned it to the pocket.

The frog then cried out, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I'll stay with you and do ANYTHING you want." Again the engineer took the frog out , smiled at it and put it back into his pocket.

Finally, the frog asked, "What is the matter? I've told you I'm a beautiful princess, that I'll stay with you for a week and do anything you want. Why won't you kiss me?"

The engineer said, "Look, I'm an engineer. I don't have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog is cool!"

plz post ur commentsSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wendyf.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Science - Talking Frog(joke)" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

albusdumbledore

IF-Dazzler

albusdumbledore

Posted: 31 July 2007 at 6:15am | IP Logged
LOL..... that was cool.....
ROFL

Tejas

WillSmith456

IF-Rockerz

WillSmith456

Posted: 12 August 2007 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Clap hahahaha LOL LOL