the EVIL number 666 and 13

sweetsang thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

these are supposedly the devils number ...or just has negative vibration /energy in it...do u think its true...does it really mean badluck excluding the lack friday....

no one wants rooms 13 or 6 even ...is it true or just supersitious belive?

Edited by sangeetarangdal - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sareg thumbnail
Superstitions formed out of religion, mostly Christians beleive in these two superstitions, since they both have tales regards them, no one knows for sure how much truth is there to either of the tales
UDman thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I've never heard about it, but it is just superstition. It is often what people's religion tells them... I guess there is nothing wrong with that
sweetsang thumbnail

supersition more likely?
.x.Saira.x. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sareg

Superstitions formed out of religion, mostly Christians beleive in these two superstitions, since they both have tales regards them, no one knows for sure how much truth is there to either of the tales

i agree.666 refers to a verse in the bible about the devil and 13 refers to the people who sat at jesus's last supper before he was crucified

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Superstition period. Some believe and some don't. 😳
season915 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Superstition period. Some believe and some don't. 😳

Eggjactly! 👍🏼
sweetsang thumbnail
😆 😆

i have heard when u say 666 u have to say 777 that removes negative energy Edited by sangeetarangdal - 16 years ago
mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: sangeetarangdal

😆 😆

i have heard when u say 666 u have to say 777 that removes negative energy

i am sure u heard of the Bridezillas going out of wack to get married on July 7th this year! 😆😆😆
it was 07/07/07
diyafah thumbnail
I too have heard alot of stories on this!Infact the movie omen also came on 06/06/06 as for 13th,many refer the number unlucky,some refer to it as the firday the 13th!What actually the truth behind it is,we all don't know!Maybe it's really a superstiton or just a truth where we cannot see!I would ofcourse want to know the whole truth though!! 😳