India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Ages of all the KIDS (Page 2)

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!....this is confusing.......i agree with u smisha...we should keep our brains a side while watching her dramas.....she can do anything...she can give dead ppl a life...and death to living ppl....she can make 18 year old guys to be bussniess tycoon....and show them running getting married.....she can do anything..........

i wonder how many 18 or 19 year old guys get marred in 21st century and how many of them....graduate...and start a doing bussniess.....it can be true for girls that they get marred but not guys....

THIS IS CRAZY....KPAGALPAN!!!

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

Kumud is approximately a month to 2 months max younger than Kali. Actually, wouldn't she be a couple of weeks younger than kali cause when Kusum found out she was pregnant (with kumud) mahi was pregnant with Kali but didn't show yet. It was only after a couple of weeks if not days that Kusum found out she was pregnant with Kumud. OH well, I guess this is another "what i find really stupid" point to add to the list......Confused

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 19 December 2004 at 1:03am | IP Logged

Everything is confusing in Ekt's soap.

Kali and Kumud used to go to college but after they fell in love they left the college. Same case happens in all ekta's soap. After they start loving they will stop going college. Does it mean that their parents send them to college to find their life partnerLOLLOLLOL.

Before 18yrs leap did Kkusum Divorce Abhay??? If not then howcome she has surname Deshmuk.

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 19 December 2004 at 9:59am | IP Logged

kKusum did not divorce Abbay. She just condisers herself not abbay's wife anymore cause he married Mahi. That's why she calls herself Kusum Deshmukh cause she technically feels she is divorced from abbay, but legally they are still married. And I'm still wondering why doesn't Kumud have her fathers name?

meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 19 December 2004 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Ekta does so many shows i bet she gets confused which one shes shooting that time..thats y i bet she mixes up stuff..lol..and wahts with her and K..shows..its like all the shows she does starts with a K..y?  does anyone know?

Confused

meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 19 December 2004 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

someone should tell her that so much self esteem is not good ....espically for ppls like her who first of all have to get their teeth fixed.

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 19 December 2004 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
ive been wonderin abt dis eva since da show waz leaped.............n it makex no sense................so i will give u a word of advice.........DONT USE LOGIC WEN WATCHIN EKTAZ SHOWZ
sannakayani Groupbie
sannakayani
sannakayani

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 6:36am | IP Logged
i dont think this show should have taken a 18 year leap it was going so well n then this 18 year leap just destroyes the whole thing

Go to top