lolz ash u scream at ur dadda 😆
esha a guy off the streets?lolzz 😆 😆
ddddd thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
lolz!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆 😆 😆 esha!!! doesnt ur mum or dad watch any indian serials 😕
E$HA thumbnail
yes tina a guy off da street, @least he will be able 2 give anjali hapiness unlike kavya, but dey wnt have much financial support but dats not dat important, u jus need enough 2 feed u'r self and have a nice home 😃
dang3rus_a5h thumbnail
a guy of da streetz aint dat abit extreme wat if hes an alcoholic or even a druggie 😆
E$HA thumbnail
ddddd my mum does, but only a few but my dad doesnt. actually he likes kareena kareena coz itz different, its not a typical indian show, rona dona, and dats it
E$HA thumbnail
ash even a alcoholic or druggie will keep anjali happier den kavya 😆 but off da street was a figure of speech, not literally off da street 😆
ddddd thumbnail
lol sme me and my mum watch my dad doesnt at all 😆
Smile1290 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

haha...ive seen dat movie😆

the only difference is dat the hero remembers dat he made a lot of passionate luv with his wife AND hez happy when shez pregnant.  and kkavyaz just so Goddamn 4getful dat he cant remeber the most interesting nite of his most uninteresting lyf🤢

ddddd thumbnail
yh KG !! ARG !! 😡 😡 kkavya!! 😡 😡 ive made a clone pammi masi and she has a walkin stik i programmed her to go to kkavyanjali set and hit kkavya with pammi masi clones walkin stik!! afta the clone does it i will destroy it cuz we dun want to star in to a face that is so ugly 😆 😆
A r y a n thumbnail
even i watched it yesterday on Set Max and yah it is similliar maybe Kekta got the idea from there