Kkoi Dil Main Hain
Kkoi Dil Main Hain

KDMH UPDATE 17th DECEMBER - EJAZ IS BACK

aaliyah Senior Member
aaliyah
aaliyah

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
 Today's episode was brilliant…as my babe Ejaz made a comeback

It starts of at Punj house (its the morning of Samay and Kajal's wedding) with Kritika getting kajal ready (not for the wedding but for the sangeet and mehndi rasam). Kritika says to kajal that she is very happy today, as Kajal's decision has brought back happiness into the house. Kritika tells kajal that she prayers that kajal always is happy and has a smile on her face. Kajal says to Kritika that with a friend like her she can never be sad. Kritika explains to kajal that she need not give all the credit to her, as Samay also deserves to be credited. Kritika says to kajal that she is extremely happy to see kajal in this attire (colourful purple sari - instead of the subtle colours she used to wear suggesting she was a widow). As Kritika says this kajal has a flashback of her dream dance with arjun in Kritika's party. The sad version of tu hi dil mein hai is played in the background. Kajal starts crying and Kritika tells kajal that she should not let old memories overshadow the new moments in her life and that she should keep Arjun's memories as life's precious gift and not let them waste through her tears.

Downstairs the guest have arrived. Nitu is greeting all the visitors. Kajal's family arrive (including priety – shown after a long time) and nitu and Manmeet greet them. Rajesh tells Manmeet that they have brought some shagon. Manmeet tells Rajesh that there wasn't a need for that. Rajesh responds to this by saying that its theirs daughters wedding so they couldn't come empty handed and plus they need to follow all marriage traditions and customs. Malini arrives and agrees with Rajesh. She says that there should be no reservations in a girls wedding especially when she has both her baa and mom present.  Nitu is happy to see Malini come and she hugs her. Priety then tells everyone that kajal has come. Kajal and Kritika are shown coming down the stairs. Baa goes to kajal and Kritika goes to her own mother (Malini). Everyone is shown happy yet there is a certain sadness in the atmosphere.

Later the sangeet rasam starts. A woman is about to put mehndi on Kajal's hand and Kritika says that she wants to put mehndi on kajal. While Kritika is putting mehndi on Kajal's hand kajal is lost in thoughts and is upset. Samay sees this and is very upset as well as he understands Kajal's feelings. Kritika tells kajal to look at her hand. When kajal looks at her hand she sees that Kritika has put Samay's name on it. Kajal becomes emotional and leaves the room.

Kajal goes to her room. She looks at Arjun's photo and then at Samay's name on her hand. She starts crying. Suddenly the phone rings. Kajal picks up the receiver. The voice on the other side says "hello kajal" and it sounds like Arjun's voice. Kajal is so shocked she drops the receiver. Samay walks into the room. Kajal sees Samay and runs and hugs him. She starts crying more. Samay confused as to what happened to kajal asks her what's wrong. Kajal suddenly realising that she is hugging Samay moves back. Kajal emotionally tells Samay that Arjun's on the phone. Samay goes and picks up the receiver. He doesn't hear anyone on the other end so he checks the telephone wire. When he looks at the telephone wire it is unplugged. He tells kajal that its impossible that anyone phoned her the telephone wire is unplugged. Kajal says " But Samay its true…I don't know what's happening to me…I'm going to become mental, please help me…I don't know what to do". Kajal then starts crying. Samay turns round and looks at Arjun's photo. He then says " Arjun you are very fortunate as you have someone that loves you so much that even when you are not here your presence is felt by them… and this can only be the signs of true love". Samay then turns round to kajal and says to her that sometimes when you love someone more than your life you always will feel their presence even when they have left and see and hear them everywhere you go. Samay tries to console kajal and tells her that the love she has for arjun will need to continue and that she will also need to give the same amount of love to her child and that he knows that she will be the worlds best mum. At this kajal smiles at Samay and wipes her tears. Baa comes into the room. She tells kajal that its time for her to go to the mandir to get her blessings. Kajal looks at Samay and then leaves with baa.

Kajal and baa are shown in the mandir. Baa prayers to Devi maa that she wants kajal to be happy and that she should give her blessings to kajal in order to protect her from the bad. Kajal prayers for strength so that she can raise her child and fulfil the duties of a mother. Kajal then looks at baa. Baa tells kajal that she need to be brave and needs to forget her sadness and start a new life. Baa says to kajal that this is a challenge in her life and she need to be willing to meet these challenges. Both mother and daughter appear very emotional and hug each other.

Later Kritika and Samay are shown in Samay's room. Kritika is helping Samay get ready for the wedding ceremony. Kritika puts the scarf on Samay and he thanks her. Kritika smiles and says that he's welcome but really needs to double thank her. Samay asks why. Kritika says that because she has not just helped the groom get ready but also helped the bride get dressed. Kritika tells Samay that she is happy to be a part of his and Kajal's happiness and that him and kajal make a perfect couple. Samay is surprised. Kritika continues by saying that she would have found this happiness ages ago if she hadn't come between them. She apologises to Samay for hurting his and Kajal's feelings so much. Kritika begins to break down. She asks Samay to make Kajal's life so happy that she forgets all her sadness and takes care of her. Samay says to Kritika that she does not need to feel bad and that she is a wonderful person. Samay tells Kritika that he will pray that she also finds a life partner that understands her. Kritika says that it's strange what circumstances life brings. She tells Samay that when she didn't understand relationships she was given a life partner like Samay and now when she understands relationships she has no one. Samay consoles Kritika and tells her that she will always have a place in his and Kajal's heart and that she is and will remain a dear friend to both of them. Samay is about to thank Kritika for how much she has done for him and kajal but Kritika interrupts him and says that's its time for the wedding ceremony (Kritika doesn't was to cry in front of Samay). Samay tells Kritika to go and he would come very shortly. Kritika goes out of the room and starts crying, she then wipes her tears and puts a smile on her face for her friends sake. Samay is also upset in the room.

Kajal is in her room. Baa puts a red chunni on kajal. She says to kajal that with this chunni I give you lots of prayers that will help bring happiness back in your life. Baa tells kajal that she is very fortunate to have the in laws that she has and a life partner like Samay. Baa goes on to explain to kajal that although kajal has agreed to marry Samay she should never forget the sacrifice Samay and Kritika made for her child. Baa tells kajal that she understands that kajal will never be able to forget arjun but she needs to move on in life and make Samay's life happy.  Kajal says to baa that she will try.

Next scene the wedding ceremony is taking place. Kajal and Samay are sitting in front of the fire while the pundit recites. Kajal is lost in her own thoughts again. Everyone seems to realise this and is quite upset. The pundit tells the bride and groom to get up for the perey (circles). The perey begin and Kritika is shown very upset yet she is there for her friend. As Samay and Kajal are about to take their last pera a voice tells them to stop the wedding. Everyone turns round to find a lawyer (accompanied by police) at the doorstep. He tells everyone that this wedding cant take place as Kajal is still Mrs Kajal Arjun Punj and their marriage is still valid. Manmeet says to the lawyer that he must be mistaken as his son past away very recently. As Manmeet says this a voice in the background says, "Are you sure papa". Everyone is shaken as the voice sounds like arjun. The voice then says "are you certain that arjun is truly dead". Everyone is stunned. Samay looks at kajal who cannot believe what she is hearing. Kajal has tears in her eyes and her eyes are searching arjun. A person is then shown entering the house and walking towards the mandap. When the person comes forward its arjun (oh god… he looks so damn cute.). He walks towards kajal and stands in front of her and Samay. Tears are rolling down Kajal's face as she looks at him in disbelief. Arjun is looking at her. Samay is looking at kajal and arjun and is shocked to what has happened. The episode ends on Arjun's face.

From Aaliyah

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Ejazkhan_sonysno1/

Edited by aaliyah - 17 December 2004 at 5:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yipee

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update i was waiting for it
mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
but imagine that being someone's dream 
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
cool, thanks for the update!
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Oh my gosh this is almost like wut happened in kyunki...
every1 thought mihir was dead and they were marring tulsi off to anupam and all of a sudden when they're about to do the pheras mihir shows up and tulsi runs to him....and so on!

Thx so much for that update! I waited a long time for that!
|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
WOW!!!!! i'm so happy. that is the best news i've heard all day long!!! thanx for the gr8 update!!! Clap
i'm so happy that arjun is back, the serial just wasn't the same without him.lol.
Swati08 Groupbie
Swati08
Swati08

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 8:11am | IP Logged
thankx for the updateSmile
aaliyah Senior Member
aaliyah
aaliyah

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Manjot

but imagine that being someone's dream 

you knoow i was thinking the same thing. imagine if its samays dream...what if he was involved in arjuns murder...and knowing that someone rang kajal...he might be hallucinating with fear of getting caught...i just hope it isnt a dream.

Go to top